It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Residents say man fell from sky...but where is he?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

EGG HARBOR TWP., N.J. - September 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- If a man falls from the sky, but nobody can find a trace of him, did it really happen?
Some employees of Shore Veterinarians on the Blackhorse Pike in Egg Harbor Township think so.

Kelly Hale is one of those employees.

"There is no doubt it was a person; we are 100% sure," Hale said.

Hale was one of three employees who looked out a window Tuesday afternoon to see a horrifying site in the sky.

"I'd seen the guy falling on an angle, straight down, no parachute, no paraglider. You could see the arms and legs flailing and his clothes were blue, a dark blue like a navy, black and gray," Hale said.

Source

---------------

I thought this was an interesting story. The woman seems to be 100% sure it was a person falling from the sky, but no body was located. Kinda weird if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
creepy--- I wonder if it was black ops, illuminati, or holographic! you never know. they rarely put anything on the news anymore if they dont want you to know about it.
thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This could be a bad case of someone/ organization test out the teleporter machine or a "Clark Kent" try to fly for the first time or someone try to cross into another dimension illegally and got deported back from 1000 feet above ground.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
This could be a bad case of someone/ organization test out the teleporter machine or a "Clark Kent" try to fly for the first time or someone try to cross into another dimension illegally and got deported back from 1000 feet above ground.

I've spent a lot of time in and around Egg Harbor Township (in-laws live there), and I can attest that the likelihood of anyone there playing around with intra-dimensional teleportation is close to nil.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Dear Oozii

In that this object disappeared behind the trees it just might have been a HALO jump High altitude low opening.

Just sound a little more reasonable explanation than others.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Oozii,

Execution Luis Maria Mendia-style.....???

People don't just fall out of the sky, do they??

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Could it have been a "dummy" or simmilar? With it falling the limbs would appear to be flailing, & the reason no body was found is because it wasn't a real person? Just putting it out there

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

After seeing the incredible sight, the vet employees rushed to call 911, triggering a multi-agency search effort focused on the wooded area between Route 40 and Tilton Road. Lt. Commander Paul Whitmore piloted a Coast Guard helicopter that spent almost three hours sweeping back and forth over the area. "We didn't see any signs of debris; we didn't seeing any broken branches, if something had fallen through the tree line. We didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but that's not to say it didn't happen," Whitmore said.

Well nothing or no one was found. And the witnesses were very sure they seen a person falling, they even called 911, which lead to a search, that included a helicopter searching the area for 2 hours. But yet they were not able to see any signs of any person near the are.

It's very interesting if you ask me. I just wonder what it could of been.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Maybe this guy hired an agent and was looking to revitalize his career

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Did the person falling appear to have larger than normal feet?? Was it over water??

After it was discovered that the corpses sometimes resurfaced, the executioners began to attach concrete blocks to their victims' feet.

Same link as above....

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
OMG!!! Everybody get ready The End Is Coming and it's starting in NJ!!!! That was an angel falling to Earth, The first one and I hear there will be 6 more (REVELATIONS) and the second coming! OH NOS!!!!

edit on 21-9-2010 by ldyserenity because: For IDK WTF I did to get an apostrophe instead of A GD Exclamation point.HUH?????

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
omg, the movie "Jumper" is real!. i knew it. im a go jump into a lake of ice now.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I remember seeing a prank show on TV in which they threw a dummy and retreived it as soon as it touched the floor but this is different, its in a wooded area.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Oozii

Dear Oozii

In that this object disappeared behind the trees it just might have been a HALO jump High altitude low opening.

Just sound a little more reasonable explanation than others.

Note one very believable detail in that story: the figure's arms and legs were "frailing," as if to fend off the fall. Interesting. That reaction is common to reports and videos of people that are falling from objects high over the ground. Certainly, a HALO jumper would not be doing such motions.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Maybe he realized he landed in New Jersey, and get the first cab out?
That or there is a large red spot somewhere that used to be a man.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't know what the big deal is. Other than a few scrathes, a poked out eye, and a stretched collar, I'm fine. I just got up, put my shoes back on, and continued on walking. I was wearing a green Gecko Hawaii shirt from 1994, how could they not see that? I wasn't wearing blue...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Are there any forests in the general area? I ask because of thispoor WW2 pilot whose body was found in the branches of a tree on a popular hiking trail 68 years after he died.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I know this is an old post but I just noticed it and wanted to say I live in that area and a day or two prior to this event I saw a a very white perfect half circle sticking out of a cloud almost like half a smoke ring. Then when I saw this in the news, I thought back to what I had seen. Probably just an odd cloud and a guy who fell out of a plane, but you never know, just thought I would mention it. also note the Atlantic city airport is nearby and the air national guard

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I Find this Fascinating..Possibly a man who fell or jumped from a plane? But then wouldnt it have been reported by the crew? Maybe He Evacuated his plane...But wouldnt there be a crash somewhere? So many questions..No answers. I Bet those people are frustrated..I hate being told That i didnt see something. Especially when im so sure.

top topics

join