It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who thinks Bin Laden is dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
We have not heard anything from this very verbose,self serving guy in quite some time-so who if anyone is really running al-Quida? It does not fit his pattern to be unseen and unheard of for so long, he likes to use his fame.If he is captured why has Bush not played this trump card-he could use one now and it would carry over to the elections.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Personally, I think Bin Laden is dead.

Actually I'm only 99.999% sure. There is that .001% possibility Osama will be hauled out before the 04 elections. Which really should happen any day now if they don't want it to look so completely obvious that he's been in holding. If Bin Laden doesn't show up before the election, then I will be sure he is 100% dead.

We have a few threads like this already though.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I remember reading months ago somewhere, he was captured. Then, the media reports were stated to be bogus.

Then, rumor started that he was indeed captured, but his capture wouldn't be confirmed and wouldn't be announced until October, right before the presidential election.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I remember reading that too, but if I remember correctly it turned out to be some lower level member of the organization, but I am not sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i think he is dead, it didn't happen recently, it happen shortly after the release of the video (the last one, they keep referring to for pics of him in the mountains) I believe he was injured, escaped and died from either his wounds or his kidney condition....but there is also the slight possibility that he is alive and is custody somewhere..

i also believe that Ayman Al-Zawahiri is dead too.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You'll find this has been discussed on ATS - here's a recent thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add your thoughts to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join