It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here use GameFly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just signed up for it....i have mixed emotions...im very skeptical how a company can rent out millions of video games for unlimited time frames for $22 a month per 2-video-game-user...and still offer streamlined service.

I've read great reviews, i've read horrible reviews....perhaps someone here, who thinks a little more like I do, can shed some light from their own experiences?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hey Snarf, I don't have experience with GameFly specifically but I once used a similar service. It is really a great idea if you play a lot of video games. If you don't have much time to play games or you rarely notice one you are interested in (like myself), then it is a better idea to stick with rental stores. I used a company much, much smaller than GameFly in Canada. I imagine GameFly is not much different, although they probably have an inventory many, many times the size.

People won't keep the games they rent forever, or else they won't have more games sent to them. If they do keep them, they just keep getting billed. After awhile, they will have paid GameFly more money for those two games than it would have cost them to buy the games.

new topics

join