It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Many People for an Inside 9/11 Job

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It would take hundreds of people to set up the plan to "launch missiles into the Pentagon and WTC buildings killing businessmen and federal employees, fabricate fake videos of airplanes flying into buildings to cover up those missiles and force all news media to broadcast them, set demolition devices and thermite bombs to demolish the buildings with innocent people and rescue crews inside, kill all the passengers on those flights and dispose of the bodies, fake videos of Osama Bin Laden bragging about it, and then convince the majority that Islamic terrorists did it".

That is a lot of extraordinary claims (not an exhaustive list by any means) that truthers make that I am skeptical of, and frankly I believe somebody would have fessed up due to a guilty conscience by now.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Didn't hitler say something to that extreme. "the people will beleive only the biggest lies" i might have taken that out of context a bit, but you get the jist of what i am saying

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It really would not take that many people to DIRECT certain actions, and never underestimate the tendency of your fellow man to let evil happen.
First, though, if you are interested in answers, you have to start with the premise that what the official story says is what happened, is flawed. If you have no problem with the O.S., then you are not going to be convinced by what anyone posts here.
Then, if you are not totally happy with the O.S., what exactly are you unhappy with?
For example, the near total lack of serious attention that our government demonstrated to finding answers?
Is that a biggie to you?
Or, WTC7? Are you cool with that whole collapse?
Maybe you have taken the time to think about the fact that supposedly two passenger jets collided with two towers, then the fuel tanks exploded burning all of the fuel, but igniting the immediate area (a few floors) into flames, and as a result....what?

The entire COMPLEX is destroyed. Look at a map.
Explosions reported all over the place at ground level when the planes hit the upper floors.

Believable?

If not, find some answers.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Stewie because: Edit for clarity.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

You are quite correct in those instances, but what baffles me about "anti-truth" posters is, they always address only the most absurd conspiracy theories, pretending that they make up the whole of the truth movement. There were no missiles, directed energy weapons, bombs, etc., but there was a conspiracy on the part of the American government, and likely others, to allow the 9/11 attacks to take place as a precursor to 2 illegal wars.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
fabricate fake videos of airplanes flying into buildings to cover up those missiles and force all news media to broadcast them,

And that's why most people don't give the no-plane theories any credence.

Big money at the top directing clandestine operators and operations to hijack planes and crash them into the buildings however, is well within the probabilities. There is no reason to think that EVERYTHING that happened on that day was fake, just the bits and pieces that don't make sense, not the ones that stem from poor logic based on video artifacts.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What about individual lawsuits? Has anybody tried to sue due to lies in the official story, when thousands of people's families were directly and indirectly hurt by this? Or do they all just sign the truther petition and leave it at that?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You're right it would take a lot of people if it was an inside job. If there was a few American head honchos and a foreign military involved it could be pulled off. (example:Israeli Military). Who said it was our military involved. Our military shot down the flight in Shanksville, Penn. because three targets where already hit. The plane didn't make it to the target of WTC 7 as planned . The head honchos went ahead and ordered WTC 7 brought down later that day to finish what they've started.
The nano thermite can be added to paint and then brushed on a wall here and there as offices where redone or remodeled for the next tenant. No telling how long ago that could have been done. It could have been mixed in the paint without the knowledge of the painter.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What if they threatened to kill you and your whole family, then would you squeal? It happens you know, didnt you recently hear that our own government assasinates its own citizens? It doesnt surprise me at all that our corrupt government is capable of such and evil act against its own citizens so some of the richest people in the world could get richer.

Do i know what happened that day? no and unfortunately none of us will ever know. The only thing i know is that the events before, during and after that day dont add up. I mean come on, think about it, they spent much more investigating clintons bj in the white house than they did on this horrible tragedy even though there are so many unanswered questions.

But i guess they didnt need an investigation, because they knew who did it within a day. pretty amazing.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You have historic evidence of this:

Gulf of Tonkin
en.wikipedia.org...

Pearl Harbor
en.wikipedia.org...

Reichstag Fire in Germany
en.wikipedia.org...

Emperor Nero burning Rom:
en.wikipedia.org...

So now people think its true, and believe 9/11 is all true, dispite all the contrary evidence!

Those that do not remember history, are doomed to repeat it. But please! Do not let your ignorance hit MY family!

Ignorant people are posing a risk for me and you. How can we stop this?

edit on 20/9/2010 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
there was a conspiracy on the part of the American government, and likely others, to allow the 9/11 attacks to take place as a precursor to 2 illegal wars.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It would take hundreds of people

The president (1) sets up a meeting with the director of the CIA (2) and all six members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. (8) The vice president (9) and secretary of state (10) also both attend.

The director of the CIA has six operatives (16) on hand to produce all required videos. One of the generals insructs his staff to procure a team of six demolitions experts (22) for a covert operation. The staff is not told what that mission involves. The demolitions team then masquerades as construction workers at a front company operated by the CIA. CIA Director then waits for a construction or cleanup bid in the building, and instructs his staff to buy off the competition so their company wins the bid. He does not tell them why. Devices are planted.

The planes are flown via remote control to an otherwise deserted airbase. The mission commander (23) instructs his men that it is unknown which passengers are terrorists and so all of them unconditionally are flown to a detention camp outside the US to be sorted out later. The soldiers (35) who carry out that order gas the passengers, cover their heads and pass them on to others who don't know where they came from, only that they are ferrying prisoners.

The media is on 7 second monitor, and their video feeds are remotely commandeered and edited in real time by the previously accounted for CIA video staff, so the media sees what others want them to see.

I count 35 people, and that's assuming the order originated from the president, and that he went through proper channels. If such a project were undertaken cladestinely by the CIA without communication with the executive branch or the military, the entire operation could easily be coordinated by fewer. In all likelihood, such an operation would not be thought up by the president, but rather by a CIA think tank somewhere that does nothing but think up hypothetical problems and solutions year after year. It's altogether likely that at any given time, hundreds of such scenarios are being discussed, planned and kept on the ready, but only some small portion of them ever reach the executive office for serious consideration or implementation.

In any case, where are you getting hundreds?

edit on 20-9-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Another bold claim - There was a conspiracy by the US government to allow foriegn governments to crash an airplane into the US Pentagon and into the WTC's (and, according to the official story, the white house one got shot down)?

edit on 20-9-2010 by quantum_flux because: preface that question

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, what about Blackwater? These shady "private contractors" have done whatever they were asked to do considering our own US military objectives. Why would they need to change their name to Xe if they weren't involved in those underhanded schemes which brought investigative heat down upon them? They are simply global mercenaries, offering no excuses at all for whatever activities they might be involved in.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
People tend to think the government is one great big happy family. And I agree with the way the conspiracy theories of fabricated airplanes, and demos...it requires WAY too many people to orchestrate a hoax of that scale...

However we should be careful not to write off the idea that the corrupt few may have let it happen...

Why orchestrate a grand hoax/scheme like this, when it can be done much simpler
to have LET the terrorist attack happen by the terrorist themselves? And THAT is the reason why the gov have been tinkering with the OS. They are trying to conceal deliberate FAILURE.

This exploit happens within our own local law enforcement... entrap "would be" criminals so the crooked cop's career can benefit from a crime that otherwise would not have happened. It all too convenient to wash their hands clean and say, "It's not our fault, they should have not done it in the first place". I don't think they orchestrated a hoax (ppl are giving the gov WAY to much credit) but rather exploited the hell out of a bad situation...and THAT should be what people need to look it to...

Unfortunately...all this guff about 3d airplanes, missiles hitting the pentagon..etc. In my opinion HELPS distort the truth to the point of insanity.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The twin tower collapse was planed out, why don't people notice, it was an inside job.
As a representation, the collapse of dual nature for haps. The collapse of left and right, the end.
Same idea with the lord of the rings where you have the twins with the ring, the ring is on the smaller brother, it's what happens when one gets married. You take it off the bond gets broken, so robots are robots and monkeys are monkeys. The ring gets melted, it is destroyed, so there are no more bonds, the small brother is free from the bigger one apart. Same with the twin towers, they collapse for the end.

You can imagine how sick these people are. For them suffering is glory.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think you need to ask yourself what could be gained by starting a war with Afghanistan and Iraq. Afghanistan's opium production went up dramatically since we went in. I wonder how that happens when your being invaded? Oh, yea the CIA and drug smuggling. Selling drug to help fund the war machine. Vietnam all over again.

There also was the desire to put a pipeline through Afghanistan in the 90's but Bin Laden wouldn't allow it. They couldn't have that could they. He was an obstacle that needed removing. The same with Saddam Hussein. I'm sure he ticked off the Government when he ordered the oil wells lite when he retreated from Kuwait. If he couldn't have it neither would America. You do know that Iraq and Iran has a lot of oil. America uses a lot of oil. I find it funny how there is now tension with Iran and we just so happen are having wars in two of Iran's bordering countries. What a coincidence. It's all staged. An actual game of chess. The war was structured to obtain as much oil as we can. We have either hit peak oil use or already did years ago. It's the mad rush to get it while the getting is good.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It wouldnt need a lot of people involved at all...depending on what theory you believe..

second line

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It would take hundreds of people to set up the plan to "launch missiles into the Pentagon and WTC buildings killing businessmen and federal employees, fabricate fake videos of airplanes flying into buildings to cover up those missiles and force all news media to broadcast them, set demolition devices and thermite bombs to demolish the buildings with innocent people and rescue crews inside, kill all the passengers on those flights and dispose of the bodies, fake videos of Osama Bin Laden bragging about it, and then convince the majority that Islamic terrorists did it".

Let me break that down one by one.

First of all, most truthers do not believe in the no-plane theory.
Even if only planes were used, it doesn't mean terrorists did and planned it.
Faking a video is incredibly easy. I could do it!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thousands of people can and do hold their silence, especially when there's threats involved. If you have a family you're not untouchable..

Manhattan project anyone? Over one hundred thousand people were involved and the secret was successfully kept.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Thousands of people can and do hold their silence, especially when there's threats involved. If you have a family you're not untouchable..

Manhattan project anyone? Over one hundred thousand people were involved and the secret was successfully kept.

No it wasn't, Stalin was up to speed in no time. We are now in the tenth year since 9/11 and not a single person has indicated their involvement, anonymously, death bed confession, guilt trip whatever.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join