It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short story about life immediately after death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"After the “dead list” – I’m a deer" – This is a short story about life immediately after death. It is a cross between “Beetlejuice” and Steven Spielberg’s “Amazing Stories”.

Link to pdf: www.disclosuree.com...

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is fantastic and literally the best writing I have read in quite a while- from one writer to another

Some questions for you....

Is this fiction? Or is this an account of a near death experience????
Do any of your "stories" on your webpage have any actual experience to them?
I found them very interesting

I am a past life regression therapist, aswell as an alien abductee, so my interest in any part of this being truth or fact is very high!

Edit: Ive read through about half of your website tonight and find all of your perspetives very interesting. I will have to message you tomorrow to discuss some of my personal experiences with you and get your take on them

edit on 21-9-2010 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2010 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
life after death, humfthhp ive seen it atleast 5 - 6 times and i am still here , within real scenarios where death was the real available option my life choose to stay out of it no matter who sever the circumstances. it could have been the iron bar to my head, it could have been the baseball bat to my throat ,
it could have been the powerpole in a car crash it could be my own embelism i dont care life is what it gives to you if ypou are going to die you will die . thats your time i should be dead but i am not, i have something to do . i am too important to governments of the world focussing on technologies and the processes of the mind. thats my mission they wont let me die till im done

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Very cool Mike ! crazy and strange yet interesting !

Make me a cougar !

AG

new topics

top topics

join