It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, talk about being behind in the polls.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Blanche Lincoln is average in polls 25.2 points behind her rival Republican challenger John Boozman. I have not heard of an incumbent that far behind ever.

Here is the Article-

Real Clear Politics

I wonder wonder how many taxpayers she killed.

Rasmussen poll lists her back 38 points.

Yeah, no voter anger out there at all.

Hell even the "supposed" witch is behind only 11 points and that is with all the MSM and the Repub establishment attacking her. Of course she is running against the bearded marxist though!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
nope, can't tell the people are totally pi$$ed.
That's really chemtrails coming out our ears

It's the beginning of the end of the establishment
in DC. History will repeat itself .....
the dinosaurs will be come extinct
once again. We can submit their remains
to the Smithsonian.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Good by Blanche, it was not nice knowing you.

At least a real Republican will hold that seat long held by a Republican in Democratic clothing.

And this no huge grassroots uprising at all, this is just upset Republicans funded by Ultra-conservative corporate interests to attack Moderate Republicans and drive them out of the party for a purified Ultra-conservative front which will rally around the rich, corporations and the church. The Tea Party is just the Republicans switching titles.

I can't wait for the Corporate Democrats to take the long awaited beating from the Progressive Left. I will have lots of fun watching and participating in that. It almost happened in Arkansas not too long ago when Lincoln took on the Progressive challenger and just barely squeaked by.

edit on 9/20/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

new topics

join