It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly Man's Neck Broken During Confrontation With Cop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You took him literally. There are no "real" 1%ers on a silly internet forum, and there are none that are not criminals. That is part of the initiation. I think the poster just referred to himself as that 1% of the population that is willing and able to use violence. In reality he is probably one of the 20%ers that 'might' use violence in an extreme situation to defend themselves.
No offense to the poster, because that 20% is still a respectable number that is at least willing to do what is necessary.

The actual 1%ers that wear the patch are truly in the 1% of the thug population and probably the 0.01% of the total population that use violence on a regular basis and are proud of it. Those guys are the real deal, and they have no reason to be on the internet bragging about it. It is just a normal part of daily life.

edit on 20-9-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You know, there are all kinds of gangs, some wear a 3 piece patch, some wear a badge, the only difference is who can get away with what quasi legally. This isn't about me and the cops, it's about a thug breaking an elderly persons neck when unwarranted......but the distraction is nice. Ya know what is funny, since I retired from the club, I'm the same person, it's not an entitlement as some seem to thing, it's a lifestyle and a frame of mind.......sorry you have such a narrow view, but I guess one can only go off of their life experieinces.

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

You took him literally. There are no "real" 1%ers on a silly internet forum, and there are none that are not criminals. That is part of the initiation. I think the poster just referred to himself as that 1% of the population that is willing and able to use violence. In reality he is probably one of the 20%ers that 'might' use violence in an extreme situation to defend themselves and hide until the cops come.

The actual 1%ers that wear the patch are truly in the 1% of the thug population and probably the 0.01% of the total population that use violence on a regular basis and are proud of it. Those guys are the real deal, and they have no reason to be on the internet bragging about it. It is just a normal part of daily life.

Ok well if he meant it that way then ok I misunderstood him

Yup I agree with you they do brag. I can't stand them. I wish bars wouldnt let them in.

link   

edit on 9/20/2010 by mblahnikluver because: erased double post

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Haha, a pig breaks an old guys neck, so lets abuse a forum member who claims to be a ex-bikie.

That's the ticket.

As for the person who claims that it's a 2 way street - well when I can stand up to protect my rights when I am infringed upon by a thug in a uniform, then I will agree. Until then, they command a 1 way street. And are doing so with more and more brutality.

Weak little boys in uniform...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Kind of funny here, people come on here and claim to be aliens, reptilians, etc etc, and me being a retired 1%er comes into question? Wow! This isn't even whatt the thread is about, yet is now the basis of discussion, I simoly responded to a posters question, and this is the result..........less movies and more reaal life guys.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Its all based on the gang mentality I peeped this a long time ago when a cop put his hands on me and called me names infront of his fellow officers I was young and his ars imprinted some ill ish on me. I realized since he was the same color as me it wasnt a racist thing it was a team-squad-GANG THING BRAVADO tuff guy. COPS dont snitch on other COPS why.. Because they feel like la rataz and will be treated this way by their fellow officers, wtf. If they did snitch on their fellow officers there would be no corrupt operations of supposed drug trafficking with aid from high rank well paid policia. There would be no way for a rat who moves tons of that there product to get off and go do it somewhere else just because he knows the game, but.... There are good cops but there are many corrupt as well. This old man may have been acting out of order, but was there NO compassion for his age or was it look here old man you gotta do what the law says and if not its your ars.....

Oh and let me add, this guy I know about 22 just was hit by a police officer while driving drunk off duty about 3 weeks ago in my city. The cop hits dud then RUNS SMMFH and calles the hospital after hours of sobering up to see what happened EVIL. The guy I speak of has been in the hospital for 3 weeks in critical condition, hope he makes it he got hurt bad LEGAL ALCOHOL SMH. Oh the cop he is on desk job getting paid aint worried about his job and probabaly still a fkn drinker. The BALANCE SEES HIM HE DOESNT KNOW lol what his soul tag represents but will (food). SO the example this cop showed the entire community is RUN FROM THE COPS BECAUSE EVEN COPS DUE.

edit on 9/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Kind of funny here, people come on here and claim to be aliens, reptilians, etc etc, and me being a retired 1%er comes into question? Wow! This isn't even whatt the thread is about, yet is now the basis of discussion, I simoly responded to a posters question, and this is the result..........less movies and more reaal life guys.

I don't think the posts were meant to be critical of you. I didn't realize that a 1%er was allowed to "retire." I thought it was a blood in-blood out type of thing. I also didn't think a true 1%er would have any interest or time for discussing all the crazy hypotheticals on ATS. An awful lot of real world stuff seems oblivious to the posters on ATS, and from what I know of 1%ers they live smack dab in the guts and grime of the real world. ATS would be the opposite end of the spectrum from an outlaw biker gang!

If you are what you say you are, and I realize it is impossible to prove or disprove, but more power to you for surviving, getting out, and leading a normal life.

Back to the discussion at hand: Like I said in my earlier post, there are an infinite number of ways an 84 year old can get a broken neck from an encounter with cops. Maybe he was just a badass 84 year old like my grandpa or some old retired 1%er, LOL! OR, maybe he was a very frail old 84 year old, flailing about, and despite the cops best efforts, the man hurt himself? It is even possible that he suffered the broken neck as a result of his drunkenness even before the cops arrived. If the cops were involved at all, then that is proof that he wasn't just a quiet old man playing checkers. Nobody calls the cops on a quiet, frail, old man playing checkers!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Here are the raw interviews with 2 witnesses.

Witness 1
Witness 2

Maybe Police organizations need to stop getting their training from Israel, and start training them as PEACE OFFICERS!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Guys this does not surprise me at all, me and my friends were in Orlando for some Bowl Games a few years ago and we straight got jacked up by the Orlando Police, they straight beat the crap out of my buddy, granted he was in the wrong and I got lumped in with him and also got tazed for my troubles that being said they are an aggressive bunch who are protected by their badge and when questionable circumstances arise they add every charge you with every felony that even remotely fits into the reason you were detained. Sucks that they would pick on an old man just goes to show you the type of organization they really are.

V6

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

This story disturbs me greatly. I find it kinda hard to imagine an 84 year old vet being a threat... other than being behind the wheel while intoxicated. I'm wondering if this guy has a long history of DUIs. If this were the case... then there's not much anyone can say in his defense as far as I'm concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join