It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ok,

While you're prepping for the crater, would you like to take a stab at this one?

I'm referring to the sand-covered square in the top part of the picture...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7235bb72c33.jpg[/atsimg]

Source link:

ida.wr.usgs.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

I wish you would have "replied" I would have answered you sooner.
I don't know where this is and don't really need to.

If there was anything here it has collapsed. I see solid rock everywhere. Nothing underground.
It is interesting that there appears to be walls (visually from the pic) but I "see" nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Hey Tribble,

That picture could be nothing, just a whim of nature.

But you know, I give classes in archaeology at a French University, and had you shown me that satellite pic and told me it was let's say the Libyan desert, I would have thought very interesting. It looks like a very old square structure, and I would definitely have run a check on it.

I just thought you could tap in on the grid and see if and what once where, as they say one can.

Here, this is the one :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41565e7d9147.gif[/atsimg]

source link:

www.msss.com...

Want to give this one a try?

edit on 7-10-2010 by Heliocentric because: A desire unknown Born inside my aching soul Leaves me craving more

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I am going to try to view the so called walls, the smaller target should be easy. I will - if successful be able to see what they are made of or at least the shapes they were built from.

Visually, the place seems to have built on a fault line that has was abandoned. The "magma" could have semi erupted, pitting the one 90% so called wall with the other, leaving the apparent 5 degree difference.

I tried the 3 holes on the pic above and if anything, there is an underground flow.
Natural blowouts along a crack. "imagine yourself underwater in pitch black" However there was a noise a minute distracting me when I tried it *@#*

All my senses get heightened to a point of scientific instruments pegging. After 30 seconds of trying to see, an 18 wheeler one mile away sounds like a logger using a chainsaw.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Thanks for your efforts Tribble, I'm looking forward to your findings.

In fact, the M00-01661 picture has been discussed at length in various forums, ATS included, and the consensus is that they're not holes but 'mountains', of exactly the same size and at an exact distance to each other, 235.6 meters, or approximately 800 feet if you prefer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41b6618b0b88.png[/atsimg]

(credit to Armap for the measurement)

Isn't nature full of wonders, eh?

edit on 8-10-2010 by Heliocentric because: alone, on the web, drops of sensitivity embrace an eyelash

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I will not seek out these threads yet.
I did notice that they were not in a straight line. I trust that fact was brought up.

In my much interrupted session, I was distracted further by the (complexes? mounds in succession?) all at 30 degrees from each of the three spots. They are not lined up, I will try to see why the undulations are all going off to the right.

1st things 1st. I am going to view the inside of those supposed walls.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
For those of you who don't know what to think about remote viewing, and are too lazy to go look for the data; here's Jaques Vallees original remote viewing study from the early days of the discipline, in 1988 (pdf):

www.scientificexploration.org...

"We were encouraged by the results of this experiment. Accurate and
significant remote perception occurred under test conditions that placed the
most successful participants 2,500 miles away from the targets. Also of
interest is the result that the "double blind" and the "open" conditions
provided equally correct descriptions, suggesting that the ability under study
also functions on information not known to others."

-Jaques Vallee

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to remote view Alpha Centauri?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Retro~Burn

Post a pic of it and the planet or (small area) you are interested in.
I saw a hallway on Mars-

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

Originally posted by ArMaP
are those people following ATS? All those images were discussed here some time ago.

. . . Remote viewing does not always work, for X number of reasons (if it worked all the time, I would get suspicious!) . . .

. . . It seems to me that all the remote viewing sessions which have targeted the glass tubes speaks of them as artificial . . .

Guess that pretty much speaks for itself . . .

In actuality, I think there is some credence to Remote Viewing; however, I see it in a completely different potential from the 'standard' and 'accepted' processes and methods touted by all those 'Remote Viewing Training Centers' out there. At any rate, I find the subject matter fascinating and quite enjoy the threads. Thanks for posting this one.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

. . . He is simply accessing those "mental footprints" left by every human being who ever considered the history of Mars and is reporting back what he finds . . .

. . . Any "viewing" that is done is simply the rendering by the brain consciousness of the mental records which are brought to it by the will of the subject . . .

I tend to amiably disagree with your version of the essence of Remote Viewing. Some version of tapping into the "Universal Conciousness" has been presented as a theory to explain everything paranormal from psychic ability and precognition to hypnotic regression and reincarnation. While this line of thought may hold some legitimacy to a fairly open-minded individual, I prefer to view the possibility as an 'alternate source' of information - perhaps akin to the difference of watching a live broadcast as opposed to reading a week-old newspaper. In short, my personal opinion would be that Remote Viewing can exist in and of itself; however, I see no need to discount a secondary method of possible acquisition of information, albeit one less likely to occur and available on a somewhat different level.

I did, however, enjoy reading your views on the subject.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Come on seriously, remote viewing mars?!
Its just some egoistic people imagining things and convincing gullible people of their "specialness". Not a shred of credibility to it. Its all in the same class as fortune tellers and the freaks at ATS who predict the world will end every other Tuesday.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join