It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Of The Most Disgusting Videos You Will See This Year!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I posted this in BPN mainly because I believe Cenk has reached such heights that he now has connection in high places, he also has spots on MSNBC shows too nowadays.

This is not the old Cenk I used to know, then again MSNBC is the old keith olbermann that I used to know either.
Parties are best when in opposition.

And look at this:

President Obama’s political advisers, looking for ways to help Democrats and alter the course of the midterm elections in the final weeks, are considering a range of ideas, including national advertisements, to cast the Republican Party as all but taken over by Tea Party extremists, people involved in the discussion said.

“We need to get out the message that it’s now really dangerous to re-empower the Republican Party,” said one Democratic strategist who has spoken with White House advisers but requested anonymity to discuss private strategy talks.

www.nytimes.com...

Wow, how lame and pathetic!

Also in the same article:

White House and Congressional Democratic strategists are trying to energize dispirited Democratic voters over the coming six weeks, in hopes of limiting the party’s losses and keeping control of the House and Senate.

Why?
They are useless despite having a majority, so why would you want non-change?

Since Obama came into power there really is a War On The Right!

If the Dems were in opposition with Republicans in power and the Republicans came up with an idea like this everyone would be talking about it!!!!

I believe there is currently a war going on, a war on the mind.

There was the War on Terroism, The War on Drugs
and now it's the War on the Right.

Keep in mind, I was always a conservative but not really always right-leaning and always kept myself away from partisanship.

However I see such hypocrisy lately that I kinda feel I have to address it, and yes I thereby become part of the problem by being part of the same system that I oppose.
Not political party, but system that I oppose, I said System, not political party.

But what is happening right now is very lame.
Republicans destroyed the economy and what is Obama doing?
He's trying to milk what they keep showing to be a crisis, Obama is a crisis-profiteer.

PATHETIC!

edit on 20-9-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I say go for it! The more they talk badly about Tea Party supporters, the more people (who are still in the dark) will investigate what the TPM is all about and are likely to support them.

Why? Simple, there is no reason to demonize good liberty loving Americans who are expressing an interest in not seeing this country being taken over by a group that would demonize Americans for what they believe.

They can say we are all racists, but if someone takes the time to watch a few hours of youtube videos they will find little racism and a whole lot of people talking about the principles this country was founded on and how they are eroding away.

Personally, I think running an ad campaign like this could be the final nail in their OWN coffin.

edit on 20-9-2010 by JonInMichigan because: typos

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan
They can say we are all racists, but if someone takes the time to watch a few hours of youtube videos they will find little racism and a whole lot of people talking about the principles this country was founded on and how they are eroding away.

Your logic would make sense in an intelligent world, but I think what is happening is that the Liberals are slowly becoming isolationists, in a manner of speaking.

It almost seems as if they are "wired" to just hate and avoid all non-liberal news stations and non-liberal news websites. I see this as a form of isolationism.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I'm talking about the effect it will have on non-political bystanders. Libs have their minds made up. They hate me, the founding fathers, tradition, things that have worked for 200 years, common sense, etc. (geez...maybe that was too harsh and will be considered trolling. Please don't hammer that mods. I'm just trying to say that they have their minds made up is all.)

But for those who are not politically involved or independent, using the full force of the federal goverment to attack a group could be just the thing to get those not involved saying, "ok enough is enough. that could be me they attack next."

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

ModernAcademia, I lost all respect for the Liberal MSM during the 2008 presidential campaign -- just so blatantly biased and dishonest. I was a registered Democrat then. I hated Bush (Iraq War).

I'm an Independent now, and I despise Obama & his crooked regime so much, I'm ready to vote Right -- even it means Far Right -- just to freeze the Dems as much as possible.

It's incredible but somehow they found someone so bad (Obama), that he makes Bush look good in comparison.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I don't know, maybe you posted the wrong video or something because I don't think it's disgusting at all. As a matter of fact, I agree with everything the man said.

Then again, maybe it's more like what Jack Nicholson said; "You can't handle the truth."

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

i will not participate in voting for anyone else again in my entire life. period.

the system no longer requires middle men to determine what laws are going to be added to the number of laws that no one knows anyways.

put a computer in every house.
let the people vote on the issues.
cut out the middlemen.
save billions of dollars by not paying those who want to get paid for making more laws.

stop paying law makers to make more laws, it is insane to do so anyways. especially when they can be manipulated and bought off by lobbyists.

how many laws are there? a specific number, please.
It should be illegal to enslave children to a system of rules when the children will never live long enough to learn the rules of the game. It should be illegal to subjugate and abuse children in this way.

it doesn't matter what "Party" gets control. they do not really have "control" anyways. they just pretend to.

These are some of the ideas i entertain concerning this particular subject,
-et

edit on 20-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add something

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Here is a little story that should also interest you my friend ModernAcademia.
www.politico.com...
Yes from Political.com, They've been keeping an eye on our White House and what is going on too. They also have an interesting little story to add to your OP.

White House: New York Times report '100 percent wrong'

The White House is pushing back hard against a New York Times report that the president's political team is considering a national ad campaign that would cast the GOP as taken over by tea party extremists.

The story is “100 percent inaccurate,” a White House official told POLITICO.

Times Washington Bureau Chief Dean Baquet counters that the "piece is accurate.”

Read more: www.politico.com...

Please read the article for more information.

So, Who you gonna believe
The people working in the Obama White House or the New York Times

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Have you seen any of the articles on the strategy they are thinking of using?

Attacking the Tea Partiers?

What dreamworld are they living in. They have been attacking the Tea Partiers relentlessly.

I just find it so funny that they think villifying others instead of pointing out there own good points..............Oh YEAH RIGHT!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
im going to take a stab at this.....

i can agree with the dishonesty of the main stream left wing media i can also admit to there only be 1 news outlet to counter the vast vast leftwing brainwashing service from hollywood to education to the media outlet.

it amazes me people give so much power to fox news but its not near as much as all those above combined but thats another thread all together.

democrats have been the best friend to the teaparty obama pelosi reid all of the left has done more for the teaparties than any conservative or right winger could have.

hopefully it will come to fruitition in november and carry over in 2012- we will see the american public are stupid and they have been made stupid by the massive left wing machine.

i am getting tired of people still hating on bush its bs and always has been every single thing you people know about gwb is what that left wing machine has wanted you to know.

a brief history of the left wingers ie democrats:

world war 1 a wilson a democrat
word war 2 fdr and truman both democrats the creation of nuclear weapons and its first usage of them
korean war truman
vietnam johnson
bosnia clinton
somalia clinton

under democratic reign we have had gold stolen from the public
we have had gold stolen from fort knox,
we have had japanese americans rounded up and put in camps
we had pows of german and italian descent put to work to make weapons of war
we have had 70% income taxes
we had the great depression
we have unions that have led the outsoucing of american jobs
we have had regulations that have led to outsourcing of american jobs
social securiity
medicare
medicaid
department of education
food stamps
housing welfare

any social program that is forever.

evertime i hear gwb and republican get vilified, berrated and bashed it outrages me

those liberal policies and actions and inactions came to a head under gwb obama blames bush foreverything well hes blaming the wrong person.
it was everything they have every done for the "betterment" of amercians that led it the recession.

the teapartiers have answered the call of their country and answered with a passion it is a love of their country that drives them and they recognize the fact that things cannont continue as they have been.

this is exactly why videos like that exist they dont want people to know the truth
they dont want them to have a world where they simply arent not needed.

so they do everything they can to kill their ideals so the can rule us all forever.

whether your a liberal or independent speaks about war and money YOU HAVE NO ROOM to speak

you have spent more and killed more people and have more blood on your hands than gwb or any republican ever has had.

the only thing democrats have done is made themselves slave masters of you whether it be poverty and dependency or unions and by their tools the media,education and hollywood.

edit on 20-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If either party created a better and friendlier business climate, that's what I'd vote for. I'd like to see companies come back to the U.S. and employ American people. I'd like to see businesses stop exporting so many jobs to Europe and Asia. I'd like to see people less afraid to start their own business and start hiring.

If the business climate here is friendlier, sure companies are going to make billions of dollars and CEOs are going to receive millions of dollars in bonuses, but that means they'll more likely keep the jobs here in the U.S. and employ the 15-20 million unemployed in this country, which means more people will be paying their taxes, less people are going to take benefits from the State, and more people are going to buy more things, which gets the economy going. We have got to start producing again instead of importing everything from outside.

As long as businesses continue to be treated the way they are, they'll keep flocking overseas, they'll keep firing people, they'll keep careful count of their money (which means no new hiring). They'll go where they are appreciated, and that's some parts of Europe and China. Despite wanting to keep operations within the U.S., the deals they're getting from some of these countries overseas are too sweet to pass up. We have got to give them an incentive to stay! It's the only way we'll turn this economy around.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
I don't know, maybe you posted the wrong video or something because I don't think it's disgusting at all. As a matter of fact, I agree with everything the man said.

Then again, maybe it's more like what Jack Nicholson said; "You can't handle the truth."

I think you are right, it's the latter
It's the "you can't handle the truth"

People voted for Obama for change but it's not happening and they are having problems dealing with that, with all the overspending packag....ehem I mean Stimulus Packages of money devaluing the dollar to create new short-term jobs and bailing out friends in high places, or increasing military budget by 11%.

People have a hard time beliving that once again... the Dems are ruining the economy.

Here's a video that came out yesterday explaining Obama's position on Bankers:

It seems like it's still a silly season.... for your side of the fence.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

They just dont get it. They will never get it. They dont care about whats right, just about WHO.
They dont want to to accept that this administration is a failure, and they will never. Even if America
hits rock bottom, it still will NOT be their fault. All of their children, and grandparents, uncles, aunts, friends, will all be living in poverty, yet they will still not accept the fact that they made a bad decission. They wont listen to the echoes of reason that have been filling the hallways since day one when they were first warned about the ineptitude of their dear leader and his cronies. They 'thought' that since the democrats were in office, that they were the ones to fix the economy(that is WHY they elected this man in the first place). They can not believe that what is happening is happening, because of their own selfish partisan pride. They cast people out who do not believe in the same things that they do, because they believe they are 'intellectually superior" to those who have not been indoctrinated by liberal teachings. Yet at the same time, fall victim to their parties echoes of "they are just doing this because they hate our president because hes black, not because of his policies".

Over the past two months(thanks to election season), they have been trying to come out swinging blaming the opposition for things they have had no control of over the past two years. They are blaming people who have not been the ones making the policies, and are also demonizing people who supported the last regime who in this day, have no control. They are striking out, and blaming it on the the other teams offensive strategies when they were up to bat last. They think by printing up fake money, and digging ourselves in bigger debt, that somehow, that is going to fix our problems and create more jobs. They think that by calling the opposite side names, and holding them purely responsible for the crisis we are at today, that they are somehow innocent in the the problems that our country is facing today.

Sad thing is, it wont ever end. twenty years from now, we will still be playing this game, and we will all still be on these boards pointing fingers talking about whos fault it is.

In the end, it is the peoples fault, for being so damned stupid for letting these people use them as stepping stones for power. Get a clue. You are all being played, on both sides. Yet you continue on like the grand puppets that you are. Without you, there would be a decent world. Open your eyes people, and grow a brain instead of making excuses for these scum bags.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think his main disconnect was when he said, several times, "Well how are we going to pay for these tax cuts?"

You don't 'pay'' for tax cuts. Instead, you cut spending if need be.

If you embrace a philosophy of paying for tax cuts, government will never get any smaller. It will continue to grow in size.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

ModernAcademia, both you and JonInMichigan are correct in the way Liberals process thoughts and ideas.
You need to remember, Progressive Liberals need Visual Aides to help them make decisions, much like their Leader needs his Projectors to read his speeches.
So here are some Visual Aides, I own the bumper stickers and T-shirts.
This one is for those people who voted for Obama and still own their car, it has not been repossessed yet[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9abc2c439776.jpg[/atsimg]

This one is for the people that still have their car and their home, but no JOB [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdbbe31c0578.jpg[/atsimg]

This one is for the poor stupid Obama voter that has lost every thing and wishing they listened to us.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec5e76ecc9b1.jpg[/atsimg]

Like I said, Most people are Visual, especially, Liberals, so here's a reminder for them of what I think of Obama.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45ecf1ac97f1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
"Meet the new boss...same as the old boss" (The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again)

Republican - Democrat...nothing really changes and many American citizens have finally figured it out. I personally like the challenging Tea Party (stir the pot)...not that I would vote for any of the candidates, but they are forcing change in our current political landscape. Change is always good, except the change our last elected President promised and never carried through with, thus far. The question is, what will the current administration do for the upcoming two years? Well, the President has little domestic power (constitutionally), that resides with Congress. The President could concentrate on foreign matters as there are many or attack Congress if the power shifts to the GOP as polls suggest.

The current administration has a long march forward or backwards, their decision. The citizens of this great country will, as always carry the brunt of all decision made by our elected officials, local, state and federal. The shift of change is upon this country, the question is will we hold our officials accountable or continue our bitching and whining.

Thats MHO of the situation and mine alone.

Best,
rgs

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Love the visuals...Star for you my friend, and thanks for the laugh!

2nd line!

Best,
rgs

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

lol, WOW!...your post bounced all sorts of colorful sparks off the walls where I'm from... Too bad you find it to Be the Democrats who were responsible for all the things you acused them of perportraiting. You seem to forget that there were Republicans involved in these events as well... up to thier necks, just like the rest of them.

I hope that you will come to understand - sooner rather than later (if ever) - That it never was a Dem / Repub issue, it's always been about the Agenda... and the disinfo campaigne both sides ran to embezzle America's power, weath, and influence right out from underneath those who it belonged to and used it for thier own means ... to the utter detriment of the people of America, and the rest of the world.

The Human Race needs to utterly dispose of the trash known as politics and get real with what truly matters in life... SURVIVAL.

The more comfortable and secure you can make you survival, the better life will become. To hell with those that seek out thier own comfort zone at your expense... and that of your children!!! Round them up and process them for profit!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

ahahhahaha

Thank you for the laugh
I enjoyed your images
especially the kool-aid one
ahahahha

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Is it just me or are most of the replies completely missing the point of the disgusting part of the video....that republicans plan to cut taxes (costing $3.9 trillion) without really cutting spending ($3 billion)? You seem to have latched onto the 'democrats are going to say bad things about republicans!' bit after the video. Or is that the disgusting part?

Originally posted by neo96
a brief history of the left wingers ie democrats:

Oh goody.

world war 1 a wilson a democrat

I suppose there's some worthy debate in whether or not we should've gotten involved in such a war, but I'll go with it...it was a bad idea, in hindsight.

word war 2 fdr and truman both democrats the creation of nuclear weapons and its first usage of them

Yes, because we should've maintained neutrality and NOT fought Hitler or Hirohito. They were both just going to leave us alone anyway...right?

korean war truman

Wait, I thought we were supposed to be hating on the left here. Weren't we killing commies in that war?

vietnam johnson

We were killing commies in that war too...I think I'm catching on, the leftists killed communists and that's bad...?

bosnia clinton

OK, you've got a point here...we should really just ignore human rights violations and ethnic cleansing, even if we're fully aware of it.

somalia clinton

I get it, I get it. Ignoring human rights violations and ethnic cleansing is cool. Exactly why GWB never went into Darfur and went for Afghanistan and Iraq instead.

under democratic reign we have had gold stolen from the public
we have had gold stolen from fort knox,

What the hell do we need gold for anyway?

we have had japanese americans rounded up and put in camps

You've got me there.

we had pows of german and italian descent put to work to make weapons of war

Also bad.

we have had 70% income taxes

Depending on where that money's going I'm willing to pay more.

we had the great depression

The banks just running out of money and the economy collapsing is totally the progressive's fault with all those pesky, non-existent regulations they never imposed at the time.

we have unions that have led the outsoucing of american jobs

Screw workers rights, they should just be happy they have a job.

we have had regulations that have led to outsourcing of american jobs

Once again, screw workers rights. They want holidays and paid sick time? We'll just give their jobs to people with no government to protect them.

social securiity
medicare
medicaid
department of education
food stamps
housing welfare
any social program that is forever.

All of which we need more of. No, I'm not joking about that. We need more of all of that and, if need be, we should be taxed more to pay for it.

evertime i hear gwb and republican get vilified, berrated and bashed it outrages me

Is it any consolation that I'm outraged when it's suggested we go back to those policies? Or that we should give the reins back to the party who:

Opposes gay marriage

Opposes abortion

Opposes regulation of the banking industry

Thinks denying sick and poor people health insurance because they're already sick and poor is a good thing

Believes that we should gut our social programs and let people die off in some sick attempt to thin the herd and make the world a better place for the survivors

Believes that tax cuts don't cost anything

Cow-towing their fringe members and turning the country into a theocracy is alright, so long as it's their theocracy

Believing that public education isn't public enough because kids can't pray so everyone should be educated at home, working parents be damned

This is what outrages me. The TEA party and republicans stand, willfully and angrily for all of these things and more. I will not stand idly by and watch them destroy my country and everything its people have worked so hard for over the past century in search of some stupid, pre-industrial, colonial American utopia that never existed.

Progress, progress, progress! Never regress, not now, not in November, not EVER!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join