It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Robbins: An Important Note of Caution (Economic Warning)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

I think he is a tool for the PTB.

What I hear, is give your money to the banks, and in pay debts that were created purely by market manipulation.

I think we would all be better off filing bankruptcy, and telling the banks to go fish.

We have been scam, why should we continue to allow ourselves to be scammed. Let their fiat monetary policy collapse, and the people turn to a barter system.

Yes most people would be better off declaring bankruptcy. Put the old behind you, and start anew. Just don't start listening to Tony Robbins until after you file. Bank all that extra cash afterwards.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
When I clicked on the video, I admit I probably had a little smirk on my face. Not sure why, but it was quickly gone. He makes much sense, and I will certainly explore his information further. I absolutely do need to educate myself.

Did you guys get a feel for what direction he might be going in? I surmised retail, manufacturing, housing, and banks, as poor investments. We've been riding on the spending of the boomers, but they aren't spending anymore.

Did you think he maybe implied investments in food and alcohol, or did I imagine that?

Just wondering if you guys had any insights into this while listening.

Good find, thanks for posting it. :up.
I feel a little more motivated to take matters into my own hands rather than relying on those who don't give a flying fig.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brill

I registered here for the first time just to respond to all of you who doubt Tony Robbins.

I have seen & met Tony several times & have all of his materials.

I have been following him since before his first book, Unlimited Power.

Tony is the real deal. Period.

He gets paid $1,000,000.00 plus part of the profits of one of the top traders in the world.

Did any of you know that?

Do you understand he personally makes over ten million a year? This does not even count what his several businesses make.

All those infomercials he does only generate 10% of his earnings...but take up 80% of his time. He does the seminars, talks, TV infomercials, because it's his way of giving back - contributing to our society.

When he talks - everyone listens. Clinton, Bush, Gates, Soros, etc. - all of them.

Only some of you who don't know any better doubt him.

Tony only made that video because he has inside information and is trying to give the average joe the real scoop. He didn't have to do it. But he is always trying to truly help us out.

For any of you to doubt him just shows your own ignorance.

When you speak of him being fake, or a plant for TPTB - you're showing what a fool you truly are.

Tony has given us some inside information and I will be taking action on everything he said.

I strongly suggest you do the same.

For Tony to make such a video is shocking.

He never, I mean never talks like this. The video basically goes against all of his teachings. So somethings big must be coming....correction...something HUGE must be coming.

Please - prepare the best you can for you and your family.

God Bless.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Conspiracy in the economy, let us blame big corporations whose CEO’s are concerned with giving the best result for the next few quarters to the stockholders, obtaining for themselves the best Bonus possible. As opposed to investing in infrastructure in their own company increasing capital investiture in equipment and paying the ordinary employees a good wage. Now big companies drop insurance benefits in deference to the coming Federal government health care program.

I did not see any poster mention the astounding cost of gasoline, wherein we pay huge amounts of money for Oil to other countries. As I say that, I see news of Arab oil producing countries being in trouble now. They must have invested in western economies. Can someone enlighten me?

Before 9-11, Bin Laden said something about the way to make the US hurt, when Oil was 8 to 12 dollars a Barrel, was to get the price of Oil to eighty dollars a barrel. OK, I get that today’s price of a barrel of Oil may be caused more by the greater demand for oil in China, India than trouble from the US military intervention. The actual dollar per barrel of Oil is actually quoted from a very small percentage of the amount of oil needed every day. It is the price on the spot market, which appears mostly controlled by investors playing a Las Vegas type of gamble with each other as to who can make the most optimistic bet of where other investors will follow his lead. Always leading to higher prices on the spot market. The real price of oil used by refineries is a price created inside companies like Exxon, who own a vast portion of world’s oil plus refineries. I also hear that the price of gasoline is more controlled by a lack of refinery capacity, a problem that is worsened by the number and amounts of special blends for winter and summer. I understand none of the companies are going to build another refinery (lack of infra-structure investment) all these numbers are hidden from the general public by companies like Exxon. Can someone inform me of which of this I do not understand?

I now live in east Texas, which has all kinds of oil/gas well equipment within site of the highways. Rumor is that companies drill wells, and then cap them off for future use. Contrary to my earlier statement, the oil companies build infrastructure, increase their availability of oil. They pump some wells a limited amount each month. The rumor is that some of these non-producing wells are kept that way to, keep the price of oil up. Perhaps it is part of a long-term strategy to try to create energy independence for the US in the event we are not able to get oil from overseas. I should also mention, it is well known that pumping oil out of the ground too fast will reduce the amount of oil that the oil field can eventually produce. Does anyone know what the deal is about all this?

I plainly see that in Texas the prices for some services are astronomical compared to the fiscally conservative Utah, where I lived last year. State regulated services such as insurance, the price of electricity. Reasonable state regulation does not apply. In practice, a big company can charge whatever they desire. Free market principles of supply and demand do not seem to matter so much as large corporations who set prices based upon casually watching the greed of their competitor down the street. We now clearly see the business practices of Enron, WorldCom, but we know nothing about the inner accounting of Exxon. Or Wells Fargo.

Today, I see a Reuter’s news story. U.S companies hoarding almost $1 trillion cash.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rectangle

Conspiracy in the Economy

The Biggest Fraud In History ~ And We Have All Fallen For It! (Ultimate Conspiracy)

Well the fed is due to start the next round of quantitive easing, people are marching all over Europe, the G20 staved of the chances of a currency war, British house prices are falling, the UK has just had the biggest budget cuts since WW2 (though I suspect it is going to be more), and all the while people are making money in Afghanistan.

I think Tony was spot on the money!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What did the earlier poster mean by PTB? Who is the PTB?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rectangle

PTB or TPTH are acronyms used wor the word 'The Powers That Be'.

It is something that you will come across a lot here, as people like to blame every misgiving in the world on 'TPTB'. People are too scared to look at the truth and what is realy happening in the world; if they did they would come up with a new acronym:

'TPTIU': The Power That is Us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join