It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Sin, in religion, is the concept of acts that violate a known moral rule. The term sin may also refer to the state of having committed such a violation. Commonly, the moral code of conduct is decreed by a divine entity, i.e. divine law. Sin may also refer to omitting to act (refraining from action) or simply desiring to act in violation of a moral norm: fundamentally, rebellion against or resistance to the direction of supreme authority, and enmity toward or avoidance or hatred of the good.

.. whn you read that definition .. you still hold true to your statement.. are you blinded by this need to turn away from what is moral .. ?.. should you not then question your own thought of why you would do such a thing..?..

[

edit on 21-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

You do know Jesus did know exactly that! You can't have either way.
www.messiahtruth.com...

A true prophet sent by G-d will never preach a message contrary to even one of the Torah's precepts. If someone claiming Divine Inspiration, the Torah demands that this so-called prophet prove himself. In light of this, Jesus and Paul did some rather heinous things in their lifetimes. They completely vilified those who opposed their theologies, a crime from which stems two thousand years of Christian anti-Semitism. They did everything that a false prophet could do to loudly scream that he was false. Chapters 13 and 18 of Deuteronomy clearly define false prophets, and Jesus and Paul are the living incarnations of that definition.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

.. to me Jesus and Paul are the same individual ..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Zecheriah-
See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua!

Matthew-
Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: " 'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone ; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes' ?

If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his Son?"

Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me

Romans-
No, a man is a Jew if he is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code.

Philipians-
For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—

Colossians-
Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all

Ezekiel-
polished to flash like lightning!
" 'Shall we rejoice in the scepter of my son Judah ? The sword despises every such stick.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've been wondering:
Does it matter if I offend God by committing the unforgivable sin of Shirk, if one of Her husbands forgives me?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

So Jesus can be more then one individual now? Are you a Christian?
I have a link I would like to share with you.
www.usbible.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Random Bible verses? Is that the best you can do? You do know there are more then one Joshua in the Bible.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Father: JAMES, Son: John Paul, Holy Spirit: Mark

they are accompanied by the words "ashes to ashes, dust to dust", to underline that they are humans, descended from Adam

According to Revelation chapter 13 John, the narrator of the text, witness while the Dragon bring forth two beasts
(KING JAMES BIBLE) 4: John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

one head being identified with having a scar : My twin John has a Scar upon his eye brow ..Cause one day while we where playing...Hit his head on the dresser...he is also nearly blind in that eye now aswell...

...Judgement Day(Anti-Christ) .. time of my Twin ..John Paul: the Beast: (John the Baptist( sound firmilar: This has pasted .. there is no need to fear of this .. its' time has come and gone it is but an Echo in time past lost to only memory...of a Great War..... what once was and is no more...

Then He will say to those at His left hand, “You that are accursed, depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.” ... “Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.” And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life. (Matthew 25:31-36, 40-43, 45-46 NRSV) Notice the .. mentioning of the LEFT hand..

The second beast emerges from the earth and has two horns, a typical wolf in sheep's cloathing and with a deceitful tongue. It aquires the power of the first beast(my twin John), more precisely the head with the bane-scar
(we are identical tiwns/mirror twins)

My Current Works this Year
Light=Dark Matter Theory
..The Theory of Everything

26,000 light years from Center of Galaxy
Wave jets out every 10,000 years taking 26,000 years to Earth(estimated)
26,000-10,000(estimated time of Pulse)=16,000-12901=3099
3099+10,000=13099x2=26198years
26198-26000=198-10,000=9,802years(time between pulses)
9802 + some 0s =980,200ly=(best accurate size of Milky Way)
12901+12901=25802(Earth's perihelion equaling 2 Wave crossings)
25802-9802=15800-12901=3099+9802=(12901)x2=25802
25802+198=26000(time takes for one Wave to reach Earth)
198 divide by 3=66(that number looks fimiliar)
..6 (galactic waves at all times) +/- 1 (certain periods of time 7 waves)
..right now there are 3 waves between us and the Center of the Galaxy
..the waves moves almost the speed of light 99.9 percent
26000-12901=13099-198(2010-2012=2)=(-200)=12899ly(2nd wave distance from Earth now)
12901-12899=2ly(Distance of 2012 wave form Earth now)
12899+12901=25700ly(distance of 3rd wave from Earth now)
26000-25700=300 years ago (time of last wave pulse)
10 days estimated time for wave to pass through solar system
11years = Sol's magnetic Cycle (and Sol's cycle is not unique other Stars have almost the same magnetic cycles... depending on distances from the black hole...there are Definite connections between our stars)

... this wave has already crossed This September the day I had awakend and also the day of the Rapture but that is only in the past.. I was killed before the Rapture for my Theory of Everything: which lead to the Rapture.. it was made to look like a suicide because I had been suicidal in the past... This time wave rift ..lead to my awakening..5771 ..so it was the Awakeing Blast for me..
I thank the knowledge of Alan Horvath .. on WatchAlan .. youtube..
...well before I had awakend I was looking into the Galactic Wave which also got me interested in the Theory of Everything .. as I discovered the time line of the wave.. I did not use the Jewish Calendar for the time line and therefore was confused on the time of its crossing ..and just today I realized this and went back and the wave has already came and gone ..it merely displaced us about 10 minutes of time ..strangely enough could be about 11 .. minutes seeing the pulse from the black hole is 9802 .. so 9 minutes and 80 seconds is 10 minutes 20 secounds of time shift .. . I had awakend upon the crossing of the wave... at that same time the Rapture ..(great war) had been rewritten .. saddly there are a few whom still remeber this war I do not I was not alive during this war .. my Twin was.. but he also shall not remember for time is fickle that way ... but My people .. whom Love me know of this war and... with out them .. I would have forever been lost.. and I Bless them.. and You all of You... .. God Bless...us all

It issues a mark which is to be on people's right hand / the beast's name which is the name of a man and can be calculated into a number: 616 The second beast, also known as the False ProphetI can be known as the False Prophet mainly because I am the twin of the first beast, I look like him, and he looks like me, : but the Latin perversion of Hebro-Aramaic name Jesjuah (ha Mesjiach) -- Jesus -- adds up to 616 in Hebrew gematria: jod, niqqud, Sjin, Vav, sjin: 10+0+300+6+300=616
...Day of Atonement (Christ) ... Mark: of the Beast
.. Yahweh ( Your Way) Yahuw ( You: Name of Savior ...You are your own Savior)
...Yehoshua .. Your Salvation
The basic root name of Jesus comes from the Hebrew name HO-SH-U-A (Joshua) meaning "Salvation." But "salvation" was only half the essence of his name. The full essence of the name Jesus comes from the story of Twelve Scouts when Moses gave Hoshea his new name "Yeho-shua," meaning "Yahweh-is-Salvation" ... Yahweh is Salvation ... Your Way is Salvation
5: And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6: And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
7: Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
8: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
9: I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
10: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
11: Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
12: And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13: And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14: His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15: And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16: And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17: And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
19: Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
20: The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Pagan inspired Sunday worship and their Easter death mass constitutes as the Mark, since in the Torah observing the Shabath and Passover is several places ordered to be worn as a mark on the hand and forehead for the children of God
When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and He will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left. Then the king will say to those at His right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.” ... “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.”
... Notice the mentioning of the RIGHT HAND ....

edit on 21-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Trumpets,drum roll....
I agree with your statement that religion is about faith!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

So what would be the best arabic translation of God? Is it not Allah?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

There has to be a better way of explaining things on ATS. Do you believe in the Trinity concept? As well the oneness of God?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

how many Johns?

Luke-
I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.

John-
If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.

There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke

1Corinthians-
But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by skajkingdom

Do you believe your soul and spirit move along when you die?

Yes, I do.

Oh you do huh? Then are you two people since your body lays in a grave when you die and your soul and spirit move on???

Are you ONE person or are you TWO???

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Are you preaching or answering questions? Stop copying and pasting and say it in your own words. You may get away with it once but not on every single one of your posts.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I highly doubt Moses wrote about Jesus. No where do I see Jesus in the Jewish Bible.
www.messiahtruth.com...

Taking a verse that’s not even about the Messiah and saying it’s the fulfillment of Messianic prophecy isn’t proof that the New Testament is true. It’s proof that the New Testament is dishonest. To those that say that one verse quote doesn’t mean anything, they should be reminded that the New Testament is supposedly the revealed word of G-d. It should not have any such fallacies staring you so blatantly in the face. Other quotes are of such small events involving taking Jewish Bible verses out of context in such a manner that they are on par with trying to prove that Mohammed was illiterate prior to his supposed revelation.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

.. Well .. yes I believe that the Trinity is real yes.. for I am alive for it .. So I must believe.. and Yes I believe in the one True God yes.. I do .. for with out the One there is none ..
...Alpha and Omega .. Begining and the End .. even stated in the Bible there was a Begining ..and even and End

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

That's a contradiction then. A trinity is three Gods and you can not have God be one and then have be three.

One of the primary expressions of Jewish faith, recited twice daily in prayer, is the Shema, which begins "Hear, Israel: The L-rd is our G-d, The L-rd is one." This simple statement encompasses several different ideas: 1. There is only one G-d. No other being participated in the work of creation. 2. G-d is a unity. He is a single, whole, complete indivisible entity. He cannot be divided into parts or described by attributes. Any attempt to ascribe attributes to G-d is merely man's imperfect attempt to understand the infinite. 3. G-d is the only being to whom we should offer praise. The Shema can also be translated as "The L-rd is our G-d, The L-rd alone," meaning that no other is our G-d, and we should not pray to any other.

This is from a Jewish site which teaches you about God from the OT!

G-d is Incorporeal Although many places in scripture and Talmud speak of various parts of G-d's body (the Hand of G-d, G-d's wings, etc.) or speak of G-d in anthropomorphic terms (G-d walking in the garden of Eden, G-d laying tefillin, etc.), Judaism firmly maintains that G-d has no body. Any reference to G-d's body is simply a figure of speech, a means of making G-d's actions more comprehensible to beings living in a material world. Much of Rambam's Guide for the Perplexed is devoted to explaining each of these anthropomorphic references and proving that they should be understood figuratively. We are forbidden to represent G-d in a physical form. That is considered idolatry. The sin of the Golden Calf incident was not that the people chose another deity, but that they tried to represent G-d in a physical form.

Forgot the link!
www.jewfaq.org...

edit on 21-9-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by babloyi

They believe that Jesus existed they do not believe
in His Divine nature...God in flesh!

"Messiah" does not mean "God in flesh". It means anointed. Nothing MORE, nothing less. And we believe he was anointed. he was Messiah. Mashiah. Christ.

According to the Koran you also believe Jesus was born of a virgin.

So let me ask you, where did Jesus get His blood if he had no human father?????

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Aren't you a Christian? You do know Jesus was born of a virgin in Christianity. Right?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

did I just type these from memory of what I've heard or?

He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth

He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join