It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

O.K! I will do just that.
www.pocm.info...
listverse.com...
Tell me what you think?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

You wouldn't expect a japanese who can't speak english to call God, God now would you? You gotta tell them it means the same thing.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Vonour

Muslims do not worship Muhammad. Surprising people can be so ignorant!
Oh well.

You know at least you're looking at this objectively, unlike some round here.

Actually, my fellow human you are better than some here, and do you know why?
Some here worship Jesus the Messiah, a created being, whereas you say 'there is no god'. That's good, now all you have to add is 'but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger', and a world will open up to you that you could not possibly imagine.

But we have the words of many of his messengers.....from out of His oracle people..."salvations comes through the Jews"-Jesus. By all these othere messengers we know that Muhammad is false.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

.. again you cannot claim . that he is false .. that is sin .. and to deny him is to deny Jesus..
Jesus means Salvation .. your only stating that . .Salvation is Salvation
.. Allah means God
...Jesus means Salvation ..
.. God means God... God is not his personal name..?....

edit on 21-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Ok give me a few.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think "Where do you people come from"?

Does anyone here know how to think and research on their own?

Does anyone here not believe the truth instead of what they want to believe to make themselves feel better?

What madness is this?

Does anyone here not know how to face death peacefully and with humility and accept it without having to make up silly excuses to kill people?

You would think that atheists of all people would be very afraid of a religion which teaches to kill those who are against their law - especially since atheists believe you only live once for a fact. Your physical life is the most precious thing you have and you would intervene in a spiritual argument and take the side of the ones who will corrupt you and destroy the only physical life you claim to have?

What madness!

Does anyone here not have the decency to stop trying to manipulate for your religion -- there is no reason to! Only the truth! True actions are what show people what way is good and what way is bad.

Why all the manipulation and semantics? If Islam is a good religion, then WHY ARE YOU NOT FEEDING YOUR NEIGHBORS ALL OVER THE MIDDLE-EAST?! Why do you war over who should be in charge, the sunni, the shiite -- who cares if it is a counsel or if it is a family member of Muhammad (Good luck with that one!) -- Whatever? Have you so little faith that you don't believe that God would provide leader given that you need one?

What manner of madness are you people?

Jesus is forgiveness and love. Forgiveness and love is the ONLY way to save humanity in this day, where there are bombs capable of blowing up the solar system systematically. There is no such thing as winning with violence anymore.

The amount of insanity is staggering.

You short-sighted selfish fools.
What loneliness there is in death.

Why do you wish others to die.

You're maddening!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Are you still choosing to act ignorant? I guess if you want to follow blindly then you can.
Buddha, Krishna, Odysseus, Romulus and many others are numerous to Jesus.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by TarzanBeta

You wouldn't expect a japanese who can't speak english to call God, God now would you? You gotta tell them it means the same thing.

I would tell a japanese person that "Kami-sama" is similar to referring to "the Master God" or simply enough, "The God".

Because that is called "translating".

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, I'm sorry to say (not really) but I did a complete search in different ancient texts as well as the ones on the video, and it doesn't say or read Muhammed at all. It reads and says "My Cousin".

The Bible warns in Matthew 24:24 and Jesus says:

" For false christs and false prophets will appear and display great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. "

In these last days that are upon us, as we see Islam rising, resist deception. Read the Holy Bible. Everyone who is not saved will worship the Beast when he demands it. Without Jesus as your savior, you have no hope to resist and you will comply.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour

.. again you cannot claim . that he is false .. that is sin .. and to deny him is to deny Jesus..
Jesus means Salvation .. your only stating that . .Salvation is Salvation
.. Allah means God
...Jesus means Salvation ..
.. God means God... God is not his personal name..?....

There is really no caveat anywhere in regards to Jesus and any connection with mo-ham-ed. Its all the Jesus show. You only need listen to Him. He is Son of God and all authority has been given Him.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

again . you are . saying Jesus is the Savior .. meaning Jesus is god.. that is the same as stating Allah is god.. and the only Savior .. ?..
...Jesus is the son of man .. only .. salvation is through him and he died .. for our sins...
...Jesus is no more .. the 2nd comming of Christ is.. the savior .. not Jesus .. so . who is 2ndChrist ..?...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Well, I'm sorry to say (not really) but I did a complete search in different ancient texts as well as the ones on the video, and it doesn't say or read Muhammed at all. It reads and says "My Cousin".

The Bible warns in Matthew 24:24 and Jesus says:

" For false christs and false prophets will appear and display great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. "

In these last days that are upon us, as we see Islam rising, resist deception. Read the Holy Bible. Everyone who is not saved will worship the Beast when he demands it. Without Jesus as your savior, you have no hope to resist and you will comply.

Mohamed doesnt even rate that warning if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Wow! You surely think that? lol!
Do you know what a child of God is? I doubt you do!
www.messiahtruth.com...

The fact remains. Nowhere even in the New Testament is it taught that Jesus is part of a triune godhead. Nowhere does he make the claim that he was G-d. Nowhere in the New Testament is there the reason to believe that he is G-d.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Are you still choosing to act ignorant? I guess if you want to follow blindly then you can.
Buddha, Krishna, Odysseus, Romulus and many others are numerous to Jesus.

Thes guys are chumps. Only one came out of the grave....Jesus.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Wow! You surely think that? lol!
Do you know what a child of God is? I doubt you do!
www.messiahtruth.com...

The fact remains. Nowhere even in the New Testament is it taught that Jesus is part of a triune godhead. Nowhere does he make the claim that he was G-d. Nowhere in the New Testament is there the reason to believe that he is G-d.

That is simply false. You err not knowing the scriptures.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I highly doubt that! When you think there's barley any evidence support Jesus as real. So why should I follow blindly in life?
www.hennessy.id.au...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I would never worship Jesus because he is not God. Simply put. Jesus didn't fulfill the necessary to be the Messiah or any other in Judaism. You need to study the Jewish Bible!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

.. still you don't deny Jesus . right .. you can't do that .. that is sin .. aswell

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Hebrews-
The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

Philipians-
Who, being in the form of God,
did not consider equality with God something to be grasped

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

1John-
Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

Matthew-
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me

Romans-
In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

If I must sin then I will do that. What is sin? Is it merely a three letter word? I would like to know what you think it is.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join