It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

You do realize that claiming . Allah as God .. is the unforgivable Sin .. in God's Eyes .. ...?.. right...

Allah has multiple names, not only one. I'm a sinner and so are you, we are all. I did not say you cannot call Allah God, i was trying to explain why Muslims may feel more comfortable with calling him Allah. All religions have aspects of truth and Gods word, I do not deny that. By me denying that Allah is the only God, it would be like saying i believe in more than one God. Though i do not deny that Allah is God.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
[

Just look under etymology.

What he means is: You cannot have Allah (male), Allahess (female) or Allahs (plural).
The word Allah always retains that one form: ALLAH.
You can indeed transform ilah (god) gramatically, but not Al-ilah, which reads ALLAH.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

The word Allah is unique among the names of God in all the languages of mankind, in that it was never applied to any being other than God. The pre-Islamic Arabs used it to refer to the Supreme Being, and never applied it to any of the other things they worshiped. Other names of God used by mankind, such as "lord", "god", "khuda", etc. have all also been used for beings other than God. They have meanings which refer to some particular attribute of God, but "Allah" is the name which refers to the Being Himself as His personal name.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

.. yes .. I understand .. and think along the same lines.. as you aswell

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

.. sorry but you can not . claim Allah is his personal name . that again is sin.. ?.. you understand the latter but forgeting.. the basic . principle again..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

You do know that concept is similar to other religious figures that predate Jesus. So they all could be saviors.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
[

Just look under etymology.

What he means is: You cannot have Allah (male), Allahess (female) or Allahs (plural).
The word Allah always retains that one form: ALLAH.
You can indeed transform ilah (god) gramatically, but not Al-ilah, which reads ALLAH.

An Allah means "the God" which is already the one form. Obviously it retains that form.

The God simply means "the God".

His argument was an attempt at grammatically proving that Islam is more justified through the word "Allah" - but his argument is invalid.

With that same argument, Christianity is equally justified by "The God".

Interesting to note that Arabic people who speak english continue to use the form "Allah" but that when people who speak of the Christian God in arabic, they still refer in arabic as "Allah" - albeit they sometimes add "al Ab" to ensure that people know they are speaking of God the Father - but they are not afraid to refer to God the word in a different language.

Is it so hard for Muslims to simply refer to God as God in english so as not to confuse people and make people believe that "Allah" is a different God? Or IS Allah a different God?

Grammatically, The God is simply The God. It's amazing that this must even be stated.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

There is no personal name, arghhhh man listen:

I'm not trying to say that it's the only name for this entity, read my other post. But it has never been used for any other God, Idol, person etc. So this is why the Muslims use the word. That's all i'm trying to say.....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by TarzanBeta

The word Allah is unique among the names of God in all the languages of mankind, in that it was never applied to any being other than God. The pre-Islamic Arabs used it to refer to the Supreme Being, and never applied it to any of the other things they worshiped. Other names of God used by mankind, such as "lord", "god", "khuda", etc. have all also been used for beings other than God. They have meanings which refer to some particular attribute of God, but "Allah" is the name which refers to the Being Himself as His personal name.

Yeah. Okay.

Who told you that.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Every single muslim i know calls Allah God, No problem with that.....But will any Christian call God Allah? lol

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Right, the word is מַחֲמַדִּים and it is transcripted as mahmddim. The vocal under het is 'hatef patah' which isn't usually readed. Mem, jod and hiraq depict that the word is in plural form. I'm not in situation to make exact translation so I hope you take your brains into your palm and think how utterly brainless this claim is.
Only ignorant retards would think that this proofs Muhammed being real prophet.

Song of salomon is surprisingly "a song", ode etc. it's not counted in when elders etc. try to depict upcoming events or understanding prophecys. Songs are, and were bull#. There's completely different styles of texts which define the events people should be checking out while solving out signs of prophecys which are about to occur. Because of differences amonst the books of tanak, there's no misunderstanding about the prophecies.
Important prophecy texts usually start: כֹּה אָמַר יְהוִה

(Ancient arabs were most backward people in middle east, they were nomads, nabateans, reatarded enough to worship stones!, look it up, theres still meteorite masoned to one corner of kaaba and they still think it's somewhat holy, as it was for centuries to all the other local pagans before invention of islam.)

Oh and this is my first post to ATS, I've been following this forum for some time. Apologies for my bad english, it is my third language, Europe. I know a whole lot about judeochristian religions and ancient cultures, and I can translate masoretic hebrew badly.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Caelus because: grammary + I corrected few verbs with more suitable ones

link   
reply to post by Serizawa

.. I was listening .. you clearly stated . the name was his personal name.. ?.. did you not..
...I am only . trying to help you clear your thought to understand that .. you cannot state that..
...?...

link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Vonour

Muslims do not worship Muhammad. Surprising people can be so ignorant!
Oh well.

You know at least you're looking at this objectively, unlike some round here.

Actually, my fellow human you are better than some here, and do you know why?
Some here worship Jesus the Messiah, a created being, whereas you say 'there is no god'. That's good, now all you have to add is 'but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger', and a world will open up to you that you could not possibly imagine.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Caelus

please .. do not insult .. prophets.. .
..that is sinful and .. only goes to show your lack of understanding ..
..there are many prophets.. all whom teach the word of the true god...
..to deny one is to deny all.. and that .. is sinful...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

Well I used to be a Christian/Muslim about half a decade ago. I still know a lot and learning a lot more about my past religious belief. To me religion is more about faith.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

..yes I understand you point.. thank you.. Bless You and Yours.. for understanding..
.. but I do not claim there is no GOD.. . that is flase.. teaching.. for what would be the purpose of the porphets teachings if there was no GOD..

edit on 21-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Different regions will have different names, Jesus=Isa, Mary=Miriam. Stop wasting my time. Over there you call your president Obama, over here we call him a***ole....

Something kind of like that, Get it?

..to deny one is to deny all.. and that .. is sinful...

Oh my.......

edit on 21-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Every single muslim i know calls Allah God, No problem with that.....But will any Christian call God Allah? lol

If they speak arabic and they don't speak english, then YEAH.

Allah means "the God". It is not a personal name of God - to Christians anyhow.

link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Logarock

You do know that concept is similar to other religious figures that predate Jesus. So they all could be saviors.

Oh please name some of note.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

.. yes but I do not claim Jesus is God .. and neither do I clam Allah is God. ?... understand..
.. I also do not atack your Leaders and call them names..
..And To deny ..a prophet is tought .. in the Qua'ran .. you say you ? haven't seen this.. ?..in it.?..then you need to reread you book..

edit on 21-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join