It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Who is the Creator then? Tell me who is he or she?
There are numerous of Gods and Goddess that are worshiped daily by people.
www.usbible.com...
www.livescience.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by pepsi78

Who is the Creator then? Tell me who is he or she?
www.usbible.com...
www.livescience.com...

It's a he and a she. The dark side and the light. The dark and the light to bond +
Seems tho that the children of the light always get greedy.

There are numerous of Gods and Goddess that are worshiped daily by people.

Who states I am god is a liar. There is only one god.
These so called gods taped in and stole power, just aliens with advanced knowlege.
Aliens are aliens and the invisible is the invisible, things happen out of nowhere, without anything and it's not related to ufos, there is the higher, not lower dimensions but above in the dark. I have to explain my self, to me, why all the strange things, and I begin to see I have a purpose. Your birth date, your happenings, things unfolding. It's no accident. Only thing I pray is that people stop moching creation and stop taking life as a game, it's not a game. The game is the other side and in the dark things are serios.

edit on 26-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

and for that matter, who created the creator?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
["Who states I am god is a liar. There is only one god."]

"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God." Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in YOUR Law, 'I have said you are gods'? If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

I and the Father are one.

Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all. He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I would like to remind you that this Topic is about Prophecies of Muhammad in the Bible.
It's not about his personality, Orientalist propaganda, hearsay, etc.

Yet, if you continue to keep bringing these false claims about him (thus trying to discredit even the notion of the possibility of Muhammad being prophesied in the Bible), I shall tell you this:

If Muhammad was epileptic, and had hallucinations, this state thus being the Source of Qur'an, then:

1. How come Qur'an is a unique, unmatched piece of Literature in the whole arab History?
2. How come, this epilepsy induced individual could write in the Qur'an scientific phaenomena only discovered recently?

If you claim Muhammad made up the Qur'an for personal gain and power/wealth/women, then:

1. How come, when he was offered wealth, power and women in the earliest stage of his mission by the Kureish, just to renown his mission, his answer was this:
"Even if you give me the moon in one hand, and the sun in the other hand, I will not abandon my mission"
2. How come he continued to insist on his beliefs for years, even though he and his companions had to endure most horrible persecutions and torture?

If you claim Muhammad was inspired/possessed by demons (devil/satan), then:

1. How come Qur'an clearly condemns Satan, calling him the arch enemy of humanity?
2. How come Qur'an clearly commands worship of God alone, and not following the desires of the devil?

If you claim Muhammad copied from the earlier Scriptures (Bible, etc.), then:

1. How come he DID NOT copy the errors? For example Embriology: Orientalist propaganda (and some people today) claimed that Muhammad copied from Galen and Talmud Sources. Then how come embriology facts in the Qur'an are 100% scientifically correct, but Galen and Talmud are not?
2. Why are there in the Qur'an historical facts nowhere to be found in earlier scriptures which modern Archeology and History prove to be correct?

If you claim Muhammad is a false Prophet because he denies dhe divinity of Christ, then:

1. Find me 1 (yes, ONE) single verse in the Bible where Jesus says "I am God".
2. Find me 1 (yes, ONE) single verse in the Bible where Jesus (not Paul, John, Luke or SpongeBob) says that "He who denies I am God is a false Prophet".

Now, Deuteronomy Prophecy:

Jews were expecting a Prophet from among "their brethren", as prophesied by Moses. This Prophet CANNOT be Jesus, because in the time of Jesus they asked John the Baptist if he was "Elijah, Messiah or THAT PROPHET".

Who else, after Jesus, fulfills the criteria of being a Prophet from among the "brethren of Jews" (who are arabs without a shadow of a doubt, since Isaac->father of Jews, Ismael->father of Arabs)?

This is the topic, so discuss this, not the debunked stuff I showed above.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

Asalaamwalaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatu my brother.

I think many of the people who comment on this thread will not even admit that it sounds like the name 'Muhammad' in the original post; it is as Allah (SWT) says:

Alif Laam Mim.
This is the Book; In it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah; who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them; and who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter. They are on (true guidance), from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper. As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe. Allah hast set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing. And on their eyes is a veil; Great is the penalty they (incur).
(Quran 2:1-7)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
**["Jews were expecting a Prophet from among "their brethren", as prophesied by Moses. This Prophet CANNOT be Jesus, because in the time of Jesus they asked John the Baptist if he was "Elijah, Messiah or THAT PROPHET"].**

Matthew-
And when John had heard in prison about the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples and said to Him, “Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?”
Jesus answered and said to them, “Go and tell John the things which you hear and see: The blind see and the lame walk; the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear; the dead are raised up and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.

The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God." "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied.

If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his Son?"

Hebrews-
because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood. Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him

John-
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins."
"Who are you?" they asked."Just what I have been claiming all along," Jesus replied.

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

Asalaamwalaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatu my brother.

I think many of the people who comment on this thread will not even admit that it sounds like the name 'Muhammad' in the original post;

Wa alaikum salaam.

Of course they won't. If they did that, or they used their REASON for a change, then your Signature would realize to its full - the falsehood would be shattered completely. And they would have no way out but to accept the truth.

But they don't want that.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

first you must understand truth, Allah isn't truth, its a man-made concept that no one can prove is true. Good luck in your life being servant to this invisible construction of man.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

first you must understand truth, Allah isn't truth, its a man-made concept that no one can prove is true. Good luck in your life being servant to this invisible construction of man.

You know, some that ask for proof, even though it is not necessary, if they turn back after receiving the proof, the punishment is more severe.

OK, so what would you accept as proof of Allah The Most High?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You know, some that ask for proof, even though it is not necessary, if they turn back after receiving the proof, the punishment is more severe.

Why would God, Allah, creator of everything demand everyone else worship him? If he is creator of all, would it not have made sense for God to just make everyone worship him? And if thats the case, why did God, Allah, allow free will? Again, it goes against what Islam is claiming.

There is no purpose for a God to create, then to specify, that if you dont worship in a certain way, its ok that you are killed.

Do people not see the conflicting issues with organized religion and what they represent? Doesnt organized religion go against the concept of free will? Even more so when the religious view is "forced" onto non believers?

Why is it unacceptable to beleive in a God, yet not subscribe to organized religion? Why are people so afraid to beleive in God outside of an organized group?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Why would God, Allah, creator of everything demand everyone else worship him? If he is creator of all, would it not have made sense for God to just make everyone worship him? And if thats the case, why did God, Allah, allow free will? Again, it goes against what Islam is claiming.

There is no purpose for a God to create, then to specify, that if you dont worship in a certain way, its ok that you are killed.

Do people not see the conflicting issues with organized religion and what they represent? Doesnt organized religion go against the concept of free will? Even more so when the religious view is "forced" onto non believers?

Why is it unacceptable to beleive in a God, yet not subscribe to organized religion? Why are people so afraid to beleive in God outside of an organized group?

Good questions:

If we are forced to worship Allah (SWT), then that in itself is not free will - agree?
Yet free will and the decree (fate if you will) are two wings of the same bird. Can a bird fly with only one wing?

Regarding being killed, what do you mean about that? You do know that there is no compulsion in religion. When a Muslim army fights and defeats another country's army for example:

1) The people are given the choice to submit to Allah as Muslims

2) If they choose not to, and are not actively trying to lead others astray, then they are made to pay a tax, rather like the taxes you pay in what ever country you live. This tax is paid as they are not under the rules of Islam and the compulsory charity (Zakat) you must pay as a Muslim on an individual basis (not to a government but to the poor as you see fit at an annual rate of 2.5 %) They are then citizens of the country and under the protection of the country.

3) I wonder if you know what true freedom is. Islam came to free people from the worship of money, things and other people to the worship of their creator. If you don't worship God, you're going to worship something else.

You cannot force someone to become a Muslim - it's impossible and unacceptable to Allah. Acceptance must be from the heart or it would be defective.

You can believe in God outside an organised group as you say, but how will you choose what rules govern your behaviour? From your own desires? How will you know if what you do is acceptable by God?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Good questions:

If we are forced to worship Allah (SWT), then that in itself is not free will - agree?

I would say being "forced" to do anything goes against the basic concept of free will.

Yet free will and the decree (fate if you will) are two wings of the same bird. Can a bird fly with only one wing?

I guess the answer to this will depend on how people individually view things. No, a bird cannot fly with 2 wings. However, there are birds that have both wings that work, but still cannot fly. This tells me that its ok by God to be a bird that flys, or a bird that walks around and cant fly, or a bird that loves the cold, cant fly, but likes to swim in water.

If this is the case, I would say God is ok with people (birds) who can fly (Islam), cant fly (Christianity) and swims in water (Judaism). Its ok to be part of the same family and yet be different, unique, and above all accepted by God for what they are.

As far as fate goes, regardless of religion, non religion, etc we all face the exact same fate in the end - Death

This is where Faith comes in - The belief in things unseen.

Regarding being killed, what do you mean about that?

The Quran and the Bible both have passages that prescribes death to those who fail to follow / live up to those passages.

You do know that there is no compulsion in religion. When a Muslim army fights and defeats another country's army for example:

Compulsion in religion - question about this:
Would a person be compelled to convert to another religion instead of being killed for being of another religion? Isnt that religion by compulsion?

1) The people are given the choice to submit to Allah as Muslims

Given an ultimatum, not a choice, that has consequences is not free will, but rather a veiled threat. Convert or suffer the consequences, which again is forcing a view onto someone who doesnt share that view.

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune2) If they choose not to, and are not actively trying to lead others astray, then they are made to pay a tax, rather like the taxes you pay in what ever country you live. This tax is paid as they are not under the rules of Islam and the compulsory charity (Zakat) you must pay as a Muslim on an individual basis (not to a government but to the poor as you see fit at an annual rate of 2.5 %) They are then citizens of the country and under the protection of the country.

Paying a "tax" is a substitute term for extortion. What would happen to these people who didnt pay the tax? I pay taxes and in return I receive civil services (Police, Fire, Government, etc). The payment of these taxes are done so on a voluntary basis. Nothing prevents me from moving to a different area with a different tax setup, running for office in the city to change it, or challenging it in court for legal reasons.

The difference being people pay taxes to the Government and in return they receive services. They do not pay taxes for the privelage of being allowed to stay in the city because they are of a different religion.

On the flip side my city would not invade and conquer another city and enforce a tax on the people and then call them citizens. And again, imo, citizens is another term substituted for subjects, since they cannot force the change because they are not allowed to take part to get the change done. If they were Muslim then maybe they could make some changes, but again it is being forced onto them. Spinning it by saying they are then citizens and under protection is naieve at best.

If it really worked that way then muslims should have no issues with the US invasion and occupation of Iraq. We conqured them, and they have a choice. Pay taxes to us, and we will call you citizens, and in return we will protect you. The question then becomes protect me from who? The only way I am going to need protection is if a different group comes in and conquers. Would the people who collect the taxes protect non muslims from the Muslims if they did them wrong? Or would it be ignored and justified by invoking the Quran and the fact they are not muslims?

3) I wonder if you know what true freedom is. Islam came to free people from the worship of money, things and other people to the worship of their creator. If you don't worship God, you're going to worship something else.

How did Islam free people from money, when they force non believers to pay a tax? Or force their own to give money to other causes. Why does it matter so much to the people of Islam if anyone worships God, but choose to do so as a non muslim?

You cannot force someone to become a Muslim - it's impossible and unacceptable to Allah. Acceptance must be from the heart or it would be defective.

Why is the penalty death for people of Islam to leave the faith and go to another? Is that not forcing people into religion? Why were non muslims killed for refusing to convert to Islam?

You can believe in God outside an organised group as you say, but how will you choose what rules govern your behaviour? From your own desires? How will you know if what you do is acceptable by God?

Rules that govern my behavior / desires comes from Free Will. How do we know that God is ok with organized religions? How do we know if God is ok with people killing people over a religion?

As far as what I do and if its acceptible to God or not is frankly a matter between myself and the big guy upstairs. Where do religions get the notion that they solely speak for God when God is the only one who gets to judge us in the end? Last I checked religious entites are uusing information that is almost 2,000 years old, and of all those religions I dont see any type of offical endorsement from God.

If God endorsed the Islamic faith, then why does he tolerate other religions? Why has he not come here and set the people straight? Why would God allow his own followers to kill themselves and innocent people in his name for his cause? Why would God tolerate other religions / people who killed muslims? Why on Earth would anyone who is religious be ok with killing one of Gods creations?

Maybe its possible that God does not favor Islam, or Christianity, or Judaism. Maybe we are in the situation we are in because God is punishing us for our behavior towards our fellow humans. Organized religion comes across as a bunch of errant, snotty, unruly children who are fighting over who loves dad more, and who can get in his favor by kissing enough ass. Eventually you will have the children trying to kill each other to remove the competition for dads love.

We are all children of God, made in his image.

We were not made in his religion....

edit on 29-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: spelling, fixed quotes, etc

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

It's like Bruce Lee said in Enter the Dragon:

"It is like a finger pointing away to the moon - don't concetrate on the finger or you will loose all the heavenly glory".

Don't read to much into the bird analogy.

Mussa (AS) - The Prophet Moses
Isa (AS) - The Prophet Jesus
Muhammad (SAW) The Prophet Muhammad

Were all given revelations. It's the tampering with the revelations sent that makes it necessary to send another. We do not make distinctions between them.

Fighting in those times often ended in a lot of killing of the inhabitants, so Islam offering them the choice, in many cases was enough for people to convert to Islam as killing of the defeated was the norm.

If the US said to the Iraqies, pay a tax and you will become citizens, i'm sure many would do that. Of course as a citizen of the US, you'd be free to travel to the US too without issue.

Regarding tax, the money goes into the treasurey. When you're old and can no longer work, you get a salary from the treasurey. As well as all the civil services. Also, who said you are not free to leave? The tax you pay now is the very tax that you'd pay under a Islamic state, you just don't realise it. They tried to make every adult in the UK pay the same tax, they called it Poll tax. The people rioted, so they reverted back to paying it if you own a property.

Regarding force, there is none, and that was my point. Zakat (charity) is compulsory, but not enforced. It's between you and your Creator and you are free to give it to whom you please.

Didn't you know, that it is said that if you save a life, it is as though you saved the whole of humanity, and if you take a life, it is as if you have murdered the whole of humanity. Now don't misunderstand, sometimes you have to fight. If you didn't fight evil, it would surely prevail.

IT's difficult to do justice to such a vast subject with so many points to consider.

As I said, there is no compulsion in religion, although you do owe it to yourself to find out as much as possible about the world you live in. Being knowledgeable is important, but knowledge alone will not lead you to believe.

You can always wait for the inevitable - death. You'll know for sure then - as we all will.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, in that I've seen/experienced many things most would not believe/think possible, and that makes it so I could not disbelieve in God now. It's that simple. And that is a huge blessing.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It's like Bruce Lee said in Enter the Dragon:

"It is like a finger pointing away to the moon - don't concetrate on the finger or you will loose all the heavenly glory".

Don't read to much into the bird analogy.

Mussa (AS) - The Prophet Moses
Isa (AS) - The Prophet Jesus
Muhammad (SAW) The Prophet Muhammad

Were all given revelations. It's the tampering with the revelations sent that makes it necessary to send another. We do not make distinctions between them.

I think the bird analogy says a lot. God created birds, and not all of them could fly, but all were created and accepted by God. I believe this shows that its possible to be part of the same family and yet be different.

Fighting in those times often ended in a lot of killing of the inhabitants, so Islam offering them the choice, in many cases was enough for people to convert to Islam as killing of the defeated was the norm.

Going back to your staement in the other post, you say:

Please, when you say choice, clarify for the peole reading these threads what that choice is. You either become a Muslim, or you are killed. The 2 quotes above that you made are contradictory. When faced with being killed, most people are going to choose to become muslim for preservation of Life, which means they are being forced to become Muslim.. Which, as you stated before, is forcing someone to become Muslim, which is unacceptable to God.

If the US said to the Iraqies, pay a tax and you will become citizens, i'm sure many would do that. Of course as a citizen of the US, you'd be free to travel to the US too without issue.

Then lets take this example one step farther and add that in order for them to do the above, they have to become Christian. If they do not, then they will be killed because we conquered them, and like you described for Islam, they can eiother get on board, or die - their choice.

Regarding tax, the money goes into the treasurey. When you're old and can no longer work, you get a salary from the treasurey. As well as all the civil services. Also, who said you are not free to leave? The tax you pay now is the very tax that you'd pay under a Islamic state, you just don't realise it. They tried to make every adult in the UK pay the same tax, they called it Poll tax. The people rioted, so they reverted back to paying it if you own a property.

You failed to answer some basic questions in this area. The money that goes for retirement etc, is that extended to the people who choose not to become muslims? Also, if a non muslim who pays these taxes is wronged by a Muslim, will he be protected by the people he pays taxes to? From all of the research I have done I have not seen anywhere that would extend protection and retirment to non muslims. So again, people are being forced into supporting a religion and its views, which as you stated goes against Gods will.

Regarding force, there is none, and that was my point. Zakat (charity) is compulsory, but not enforced. It's between you and your Creator and you are free to give it to whom you please.

Paying the Zakat though, being its one of the 5 Pillars of Islam, is considered worship by Muslims. So again, having people pay a tax in essence is forcing these people to "worship" in the Islamic sense. The Zakat can be paid out to non muslims, but only if they are prospective converts, or newly converted to the faith. In essence its a pay off to get people to convert to Islam.

Didn't you know, that it is said that if you save a life, it is as though you saved the whole of humanity, and if you take a life, it is as if you have murdered the whole of humanity. Now don't misunderstand, sometimes you have to fight. If you didn't fight evil, it would surely prevail.

Which is where humanity runs into problems with religion at the helm. Islam has no issues with other religions, provided they dont recruit new members. Once this happens Islam gives free reign to deal with the infadels, either by converting, or killing them if they dont convert.

What is the definiton of evil? When vague references are used it clouds the view. Evil as described in Islam is anytbody who oes not worship Allah. Those who do not, are considered infadels and in service to something other than God, which in turn and by extension, makes them evil.

IT's difficult to do justice to such a vast subject with so many points to consider.

I agree... There are many points to consider from ALL sides.

As I said, there is no compulsion in religion, although you do owe it to yourself to find out as much as possible about the world you live in. Being knowledgeable is important, but knowledge alone will not lead you to believe.

And yet we have people and religions refusing to learn about other people and their ways, culture, religious beliefs etc because they are different. And because they are different, they are discounted and ignored, leading to distrust and animosity towards each other.

You can always wait for the inevitable - death. You'll know for sure then - as we all will.

I am perfectly fine taking the chance of beleiving in a God, but not subscribing to an organized religion. Why is it so offensive for a person to get to know God on their own rather than through the beliefs of an organized religion? Again, why is it religions try to claim the moral high ground by telling people you either worship this way and beleive these things, or you are a sinner and will go to hell?

I just find it absolutely assinine for religions to speak on behalf of God, and to tell people what they can and cannot do as if God itself is speaking.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, in that I've seen/experienced many things most would not believe/think possible, and that makes it so I could not disbelieve in God now. It's that simple. And that is a huge blessing.

I would say im lucky as well that I can talk to God in my own way, outside of something that forces people to do, pray, etc a certain way.

As I said above, I will repeat now.

We are all Gods Children, and we were all made in his image.

We were not made in his religion.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I wonder when you talk to God, does He reply to you?

As I said there is no compulsion in religion, it is only a warning, you may reject it.

Time and time again, people who think they have all the answers don't. Because they do not take into account the bigger picture and only factor in themselves and their beliefs. That man made government of yours that you pay your tax to, that have murdered countless people on your behalf, for you to even bring up Iraq as some sort of point shows how indifferent you are to the suffering of others.

How apt it is that you have a picture of a sheep next to your name. There are many like you. It is as the Quran says:

Certainly! Allâh will admit those who believe and do righteous good deeds, to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), while those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as cattle eat, and the Fire will be their abode.
Quran 47:12

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

is this thread still going? muhammed is not in the bible. get over it.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Yes, this thread is going! lol
It's however you view it! Some believe he's in there others don't. Anyone can interpret a verse from the Bible anyway they want.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's however you view it! Some believe he's in there others don't. Anyone can interpret a verse from the Bible anyway they want.

Actually, no, you can't.

But I have the feeling you people are NOT READING my posts at all.

I have many times given the example of the prophecy of Moses, who said there will come a PROPHET from among the BRETHREN of the Jews. (arabs)
That this is indeed Muhammad and cannot be anyone else, I have already shown. Let it be said again: Even the Jews were inquiring about this Prophet when confronting John the Baptist, and they were clearly expecting three personalities to come: Elijah, Messiah and "The Prophet" - the last one being of course the one prophesied by Moses. Jesus said that Elijah had already come, for he was John spiritually.
And the Messiah came - it was Jesus himself.
So, who else remains?
"The Prophet" who was to come after Jesus, from among the arabs.
And there is only one person who fulfills these criteria: Muhammad.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Actually, no, you can't.

But I have the feeling you people are NOT READING my posts at all.

I have many times given the example of the prophecy of Moses, who said there will come a PROPHET from among the BRETHREN of the Jews. (arabs)
That this is indeed Muhammad and cannot be anyone else, I have already shown. Let it be said again: Even the Jews were inquiring about this Prophet when confronting John the Baptist, and they were clearly expecting three personalities to come: Elijah, Messiah and "The Prophet" - the last one being of course the one prophesied by Moses. Jesus said that Elijah had already come, for he was John spiritually.
And the Messiah came - it was Jesus himself.
So, who else remains?
"The Prophet" who was to come after Jesus, from among the arabs.
And there is only one person who fulfills these criteria: Muhammad.

As a matter of fact, this is probably the first instance of a "fractal Prophecy".

In reality, this Prophecy can refer to Isaiah, Daniel and Ezekiel as well inasmuch as "from among your own brothers" refers, first, to the children of Israel. The litmus test of that prophet is whether he or she has received the same Revelations that Moses received; those Revelations being the Vision of the "Son of man" (referred to in Genesis 3 as the "Tree of Life") and the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7). In other words, anyone who receives those two specific Revelations is, for that reason, a prophet.

But, at the same time, it is precisely these same two Revelations which are specifically denied by the Jewish religious 'authorities' at the time of the writing of the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Only then do we come to the case of Mohammed, who termed the Vision of the "Son of man" the "Night Journey" and who also received the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

But the other issue that has to be resolved is the relationship between Elijah, John the Baptist, and Mohammed.

And, in this regard, Jesus said that John the Baptist was Elijah 'raised from the dead'; while also stating that Elijah would return (again). In other words, another "fractal Prophecy" similar to the "fractal Prophecies" in the Book of Daniel and the Revelation of John. (Fractal Prophecies are similar to taking a dive into "seahorse valley".)

And yet, the 'raising of the dead' does not stop.

Even Mohammed must be 'raised from the dead' again, and again, and again; just as is also the case with the patriarchs and matriarchs of the Jews and the Arabs, the original followers of Jesus, etc.

Michael

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join