It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well not really.

The Quran mentions these revelations:

1) The Suhuf Ibraheem (The Scrolls of Abraham)
2) The Injeel - The Gospels - That were given to Jesus (AS)
3) The Zaboor - Psalms given to Daood (AS) The Prophet David
4) The Torah - Given to Moses
5) The Quran - Given to Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

All are OK in their unchanged original form. The question is, which version of the Bible do you have?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Alxandro

Actually A.D. is no longer commonly used. Historians now use C.E., "Common Era" and B.C.E., "Before Common Era."

Yes yes, I was waiting for someone to make that point.
The year they "officially" changed it to CE was the year that Christian bashing officially began, and it's been non stop ever since.

Regardless of the spiteful change, the fact remains, the absolute value for any given year is still measured with respect to the same point of refererence, which is the birth of Christ.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

Well I can use any Bible you can say. I get my sources from the web. I just enjoy disproving people's beliefs and Islam has long been overdue in my to do list.
I don't know if you're a Muslim or what. But you take a lot out one verse which could prove a lot of different stuff.
www.hennessy.id.au...
Here's a little series I would like you to start reading.
Another great site about the history and problems in Islam
www.nobeliefs.com...
This is from a Jewish site. I'm an Atheist and yes I know lol.
But here's another great article on Islam.
www.messiahtruth.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

I have, I dont take any stock, anyto what any "prohpet" or "son of man" say. Islam is the latest in the long line of corrupt relgions. Did you know that Muhammed went to the jews first and say he was a prohpet, but the Jews rejected him?

Now that's not true at all...

Well, many of the Jews in arabia migrated there because they knew that the last prophet would appear in that region according to their scriptures. Also half the Rabbi's in Medina accepted Islam, including the most learned one among them.

You obviously don't know about banu Qaidaqa. They were originally Jews before Islam...The current Saudi Royal family are their descendants!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I used the wrong link for the last. Stupid me lol.
Tell me what you think in a minute.
www.messiahtruth.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Well I can use any Bible you can say. I get my sources from the web. I just enjoy disproving people's beliefs and Islam has long been overdue in my to do list.
I don't know if you're a Muslim or what. But you take a lot out one verse which could prove a lot of different stuff.
www.hennessy.id.au...
Here's a little series I would like you to start reading.
Another great site about the history and problems in Islam
www.nobeliefs.com...
This is from a Jewish site. I'm an Atheist and yes I know lol.
But here's another great article on Islam.
www.messiahtruth.com...

I think it would be impossible for you to disprove my belief as you say, but please try your best otherwise it would be very tedious.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Read my links and tell me what you think. I would imply by your logic and use it against you. I would like to know if you're a Muslim?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Your BS meter was going off and I was just
about to toss my cookies on this one!
I am so glad that I know the truth!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ok so if im understanding this thread, Muhammad was "foretold" in the Bible? I mean his name was known many many years before he was born?
Or are they saying he was alive then and it was "his" name?

Not that it matters but so what? The Holy Quran mentions Jesus many times. Islam is one of the 3 religions of Abraham after all. So what is the point that i have missed?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring

At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Thanks for actually clearing up the original issue, with truth!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Either God is making this crap up as he goes alone or it’s all a bunch of hooey.

First he uses Abraham and Moses to make all sorts of nasty laws in which murder is justified and a general attitude of “eye for an eye”, etc.

Then he sends Jesus the passivist to tell people to “turn the other cheek”, the good Sumerian parable, and “who amongst us that hasn’t sinned…yada yada”

Then he sends Mohammad to say that should anyone try to defile your religion with their presence in their house you can whack ‘em. And if you do whack ‘em in the name of God you get to do a bunch of virgins.

Either God is a total tool for changing his mind so much, or some of these “prophets” aren’t really God’s prophets. So which are real prophets and which aren’t??? hmmm?

Well since Abraham is the original and they are all based on his God Yahweh then we have to accept his version of this God or Moses, Jesus, Mohammed are all meaningless.

So who was that God? Well he was the one who liked to kill. He liked to kill a LOT! First he has us kept like pets until Satan comes along and says, you’re free to succeed or fail. So God kicks us out of the garden like an unruly teen to see if we can make it in the world.

We don’t. We are all sinful acting with our “naughty bits” and wine made from things of the Earth. (He likes tempting us more than Satan since he made us this way and put alcohol and drugs on the Earth.) So God’s response: Kill ‘em! Turn them to stone! Kill Job’s whole family to see if he’ll crack. And last but not least send three prophets down who have very different messages so we can all war for the next 2000 years over how to properly serve God.

Satan just sits back and laughs. God made his job so dang easy. Hell is filling up quick folks. (I’m a pagan and don’t believe in hell so this is a purely intellectual exercise for me.)

So, going back to the debate at hand: If God prophesizes in the Bible that Mohammad was going to come along and did indeed give Mohammed a message to send, a very different from Jesus, which was very different message than Moses… then God is getting a response from humans that could have been quite predictable. War, war, and more war! Nice guy.

Some would say he set the stage and all these messes were human’s fault. Then why would he send three different prophet, ESPECIALLY if he was planning to do it all along, which is the topic of this thread.

In other words, if this thread is right, then God is just a jerk and half. If this thread is wrong, then he had no idea what he was doing and making it up as he went along.

edit on 20-9-2010 by JonInMichigan because: very very bad typo

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

I used the wrong link for the last. Stupid me lol.
Tell me what you think in a minute.
www.messiahtruth.com...

lol

Not really too impressed with that link, and yes I am a Muslim.

I have a question, please answer it:

Imagine you're driving home and the road is slippery, your car skids though a barrier and straight off a cliff. It's a few seconds before you reach the ground and your certain death. In that few brief moments, being an athiest, who will you be supplicating to? Darwin?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan
Either God is making this crap up as he goes alone or it’s all a bunch of hooey.

First he uses Abraham and Moses to make all sorts of nasty laws in which murder is justified and a general attitude of “eye for an eye”, etc.

Then he sends Jesus the passivist to tell people to “turn the other cheek”, the good Sumerian parable, and “who amongst us that hasn’t sinned…yada yada”

Then he sends Mohammad to say that should anyone try to defile your religion with their presence in their house you can whack ‘em. And if you do whack ‘em in the name of God you get to do a bunch of virgins.

Either God is a total tool for changing his mind so much, or some of these “prophets” aren’t really God’s prophets. So which are real prophets and which aren’t??? hmmm?

Well since Abraham is the original and they are all based on his God Yahweh then we have to accept his version of this God or Moses, Jesus, Mohammed are all meaningless.

So who was that God? Well he was the one who liked to kill. He liked to kill a LOT! First he has us kept like pets until Satan comes along and says, you’re free to succeed or fail. So God kicks us out of the garden like an unruly teen to see if we can make it in the world.

We don’t. We are all sinful acting with our “naughty bits” and wine made from things of the Earth. (He likes tempting us more than Satan since he made us this way and put alcohol and drugs on the Earth.) So God’s response: Kill ‘em! Turn them to stone! Kill Job’s whole family to see if he’ll crack. And last but not least send three prophets down who have very different messages so we can all war for the next 2000 years over how to properly serve God.

Satan just sits back and laughs. God made his job so dang easy. Hell is filling up quick folks. (I’m a pagan and don’t believe in hell so this is a purely intellectual exercise for me.)

So, going back to the debate at hand: If God prophesizes in the Bible that Mohammad was going to come along and did indeed give Mohammed a message to send, a very different from Jesus, which was very different message than Moses… then God is getting a response from humans that could have been quite predictable. War, war, and more war! Nice guy.

Some would say he set the stage and all these messes were human’s fault. Then why would he send three different prophet, ESPECIALLY if he was planning to do it all along, which is the topic of this thread.

In other words, if this thread is right, then God is just a jerk and half. If this thread is wrong, then he had no idea what he was doing and making it up as he went along.

edit on 20-9-2010 by JonInMichigan because: very very bad typo

hhmm, it's your lack of understanding which is confusing you.

There is no difference in the message that the Prophets were sent with. Abraham and his son raised the foundation of the Kaba in Mekkah. In every prayer a Muslim makes we ask Allah (SWT)

O Allah bless Muhammad and his household the same way as you blessed Abraham and his household.

QURAN [2:136] Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)."

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
Sorry, my BS meter just went nuts.

In Hebrew, when punctuation is added under the letters, it is very easy to know the right way each word is pronounced.

חִכּוֹ מַמְתַקִּים וְכֻלּוֹ מַחֲמַדִּים זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלָ‍ִם

In this case it's MAH' MADIM. (plural) or MAH'MAD (single) which means Darling, precious thing.
This is taken from a love song written by king Solomon. It has nothing to do with this or that prophet.
certainly nothing to do with Muhammad.

Perhaps your BS meter needs recalibrating.

Originally Hebrew doesn't have punctuation. When the Rabbi recites it, I hear Muhammad. What do you hear?
This should be enough to let me know just how much your BS meter needs recalibrating.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan

By God Sir I think you've got it, but left out the common denominator The Sucker, the dweeb who for no good reason believes the con man in the first place, who then uses his fatherly authority to instill his dumb belief into his kids making a long line of suckers willing and able to make life easy for the con men, cos god ain't a tool he just doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

No one. I don't worship a false God. No God or Goddess is real. You can complain what faith is true or not but I have seen and tasted them all.
en.wikipedia.org...
Mesopotamian mythology is what predates the Abrahamic fiaths.
en.wikipedia.org...
Here's a great link presenting my argument.
www.nobeliefs.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

In Hebrew, when punctuation is added under the letters, it is very easy to know the right way each word is pronounced.

חִכּוֹ מַמְתַקִּים וְכֻלּוֹ מַחֲמַדִּים זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלָ‍ִם

In this case it's MAH' MADIM. (plural) or MAH'MAD (single) which means Darling, precious thing.
This is taken from a love song written by king Solomon. It has nothing to do with this or that prophet.

Originally Hebrew doesn't have punctuation. When the Rabbi recites it, I hear Muhammad. What do you hear?
This should be enough to let me know just how much your BS meter needs recalibrating.

And now you want to teach me Hebrew...now that's a good one!!!

Hebrew has several systems. One is Vowelization called Nikud ניקוד, which is those little marks under each letter that tells the reader exactly how it should be pronounced.

The other system is called Te'amey Hamikra which is used as notes, like when you hear in Bar Mitzva poetic reading.

In any case, Muhammad in both Hebrew and Arabic is pronounced Moo_cHa_MAD and not MAA_HAA_MADD. This is why what that alleged Rabbi is saying is in loop and is CUT in the middle before he finishes the word. But I guess some of you will believe anything.
The fact that this is a love song written by king Solomon and has nothing to do with prophets,,none,zero won't convince you either.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

And now you want to teach me Hebrew...now that's a good one!!!

Hebrew has several systems. One is Vowelization called Nikud ניקוד, which is those little marks under each letter that tells the reader exactly how it should be pronounced.

The other system is called Te'amey Hamikra which is used as notes, like when you hear in Bar Mitzva poetic reading.

In any case, Muhammad in both Hebrew and Arabic is pronounced Moo_cHa_MAD and not MAA_HAA_MADD. This is why what that alleged Rabbi is saying is in loop and is CUT in the middle before he finishes the word. But I guess some of you will believe anything.
The fact that this is a love song written by king Solomon and has nothing to do with prophets,,none,zero won't convince you either.

OK, OK.

Then tell me why when I go to:

worldlingo.com...
or
www.freetranslation.com...

and type: מַחֲמַדִּ - with vowels it translates as Muhammad

And you think that what the alleged Rabbi is saying is cut, no problem, go here to listen - it's near the end around 2:30

And that's the recording linked to by this page which has the hebrew and english of the song of Solomon (AS) in question
(www.mechon-mamre.org...)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Mohammed is most definately mentioned in the bible!
He is mentioned in the book of revelation as the one
deserved of the same fate as satan.The FALSE PROPHET.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join