It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

More of Paul? I thought we were discussing Jesus.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Jeremiah-
Is not my word like fire

Proverbs-
Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult

1Peter-
and they heap abuse on you. But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

.. John )anti-christ during the rapture .. Jesus after sitting next to throne of Most High .. Paul ressurected after death on the cross .. and now .. Arch-Angel Micheal .. Lord of Gods Army ..
.. John Paul my twin .. whom first name was Cain.. whom Killed me .. my first name is Abel

Muhammad also was I
I have walk as many creatures through out time .. I am Omni Present .. I shall from this day forth remeber all my lives as clear as I had just been ...and as I had awakend only 2 weeks and 3 days ago .. I have seen many of my past lives .. and deaths ... I am now .. come as the Rapture has been rewritten .. and now we have a 2nd chance to reach .. the Kingdom of Heaven .. and I .. look for those whom will have faith and.. prey and let it be known .. that the time is here and all must walk with peace in their hearts and prey for peace, love, and understanding .. We are on the path to ...the Kingdom and I wish for all to join me ..
... I have seen the .. Kingdom .. I know it shall come .. but the time is .. far from now .. 1000 years ..and the time of atonement .. is now.. .. but the new Temple .. must be built ..to bring about the Kingdom

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

`just as you are not able to make the dead hear in their graves, or to make your words reach the deaf who cannot hear and who still turn away from you, so too you cannot guide the blind to the truth and bring them back from their misguidance.'

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
100% proof Jesus is not God! The temptation of Jesus.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

John-
Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Muhammad, is in the Bible. He is described as a false prophet who resists Jesus and the God of his fathers (God of Abraham). He created a religion to compete with and to strive against the truth. And while it had been around for some time, the possibility for it to dominate the world and persecute the children of God was a mere pipe dream.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

sorry, but are you sure youre not talking about St Paul , because to me he really fits this description , and another description mentioned in the bible:

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

now St paul was killed , but prophet Mohammad died from natural causes.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

.. I as Muhammad .. was lead astray by .., Gabriel .. whom was (Lillth, Satan, Saint-anous) the Devil but the devil had not realized that I Abel was Muhammad ..she had thought Cain .. Had killed me .. and that I was no more ...

...The Rapture was .. 2 weeks and 3 days ago .. the begining of the Great War .. where my people where destroyed... and during this war .. I was dead the first to fall .. and my twin . John Paul .. fought in this war ...as the Anti-christ ... many died .. over 75 percent of life was wiped from the face of the Earth ...as the clouds came with Fire .. and my people .. burned .. but time .. has been rewritten .. and I am alive .. for I was killed before the Rapture .. for the simple of things .. greed ..For My Theory of Everything ... which lead to the rapture (the Great War) ..with out me there was no Guidance .. but I was saved .. throught time from the future ..they used my theory to learn time travel .. for the future of man was horrible .. the world was scorched and unhabitable .. many suffered and died .. as the war seemed to have no end ...people ate of the flesh and drank of the blood and sold ..organs and scavaged the land .. new technology and machines where introduce into the war .. nano technology .. viruses and famine .. only 25 percent of the world population had survived and yet there was still no end until .. time travel became a fact .. and they came back .. for me ..and they tried to save me .. but I have died a few times and plus I had to recreate the Theory .. and they had to make sure to save me .. and they did .. they changed the past and .. with that the future and .. now is the future .. and the past . we are 2 weeks and 3 days from my awakening .. and I tell you now we must change if not the future shall not be the kingdom to come

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

another big claim I see, show the "difference"-(please only paste the scriptures) and remember the word New

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Show the difference between what? Paul and Jesus? They are miles apart!
As mentioned by someone earlier, Paul is indeed a very good candidate for the false prophet that Jesus warned about.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

was Jesus? the apostles?

Galatians-
The law was put into effect through angels

the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai

At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now.

Hebrews-
to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son

Colosians-
Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize.

Revelation-
In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

alright that is one of my personal favorites, so what exactly do you think that means?

@ Baboyi see that quote-did Paul have a testimony for Jesus?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

The testimony OF Jesus. And no, he obviously did not.

I've got to say, this thread makes my head hurt. People should talk clearly and explain what they mean. Using Bible passages as a replacement for speech, talking in broken sentences interspaced with ...s, being purposefully obscure, all that may be an interesting exercise, and make a person sound bad-ass, but it doesn't help communication.

edit on 22-9-2010 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

...For Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2 CORINTHIANS 11:14

I suppose this was the angel that saul/paul saw that you talked about.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the Apostles of Christ.
2 CORINTHIANS 11:13

Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no GUILE.
PSALMS 32:2

Paul goes on to say:

But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless being crafty, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE
2 CORINTHIANS 12:16

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
time has already been effected .. but the time is now for us to change and to bring about change .. Unity .. there must be Unity . with out it .. the Kingdom shall not be...
...There is still danger and we may have help . this time to come .. but we still must make an effort now .. for all mankind ..and ever since I had awakend .. I have been tryn to do what I can .. and what I must .. religion .. is not what it should be .. everyone . claim their religion is the way for.. there has been no guidance . for the Devil has played its' role well and has brought about deciet and hatred onto the world and blinded even my faithful and has corrupted the hearts of man .. and I am now here attempting to correct the wrongs but the Devils hands have been at work steadily .. and alot must be done in a short time .. of 7 years .. 31/2 years aswell if nothing changes then we may just see a new version of the Rapture for our own eyes to see... the Clouds of Fire..

I have made attempts to contact certain individuals .. and even made sure that my goverment has my Theory and all up to date info I have thought about .. I know what is written in the Bible and I have 50 day period and something is to happen . on that day and I am 2 weeks and 3 days in .. so I still got awhile but I am not certain what is to happen .. I do know that 3 prophecys have been forfilled by me since I have awakend .. and the next is on the 50th day . I know I shouldn't worry for God has a plan and what ever I do .. I am following Fate and have no Free Will .. even now.. .. this is what must be .. for I am here and then this must happen .. I just feel I must do something .. something to get people to notice and to watch what is going on in this world of ours for just maybe .. my words shall reach the right person .. which shall make a difference...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Jude-
But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

Luke-
And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

1Corinthians-
no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

Hebrews-
the fruit of lips that confess his name.

Romans-
before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God's purpose in election might stand: not by works but by him who calls

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

We seem to be arguing with a talking bible (all he ever does is quote) and another who claims to have written the bible (Hes talking gibberish). I guess this is the death of the thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

James-
Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body.

here's the whole shebang-
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

.. yes but he did find the word .. TWINS .. and that is me . and my brother .. John Paul=Cain / Mark=Abel..
.. My family just think I am mad .. crazy .. cause I am an X-Marine with a Borderline Personality Disorder ..which is very common . amungst Soliders these days .. as I try to explain to them what has happened they only laugh and seem to pretend to believe.. even my own brother doubts ..but I do not .. I know what I have seen .. 2 weeks 3 days .. a time wave came by .. just as the prophecy of the Rapture was fortold to occur and it did not but I had awakend and the wave did come my nephew was late the his bus 3 days in a row and was about 10 minutes an 22 seconds off ..not only that I didn't even realize about the prophecy ..at the time until I found it on ATS .. and even as I was working on my theory .. I was contacted here on ATS by people whom seemed to act like they knew me and even some of my posted had be changed with added incerts which spoke of future events and how I had changed the future with my Theory but the next day or so the ATS went through an overhaul and everything changed back..and now I have no contact with them and I am on a Path of Uncertainty again ..all I know the last I can remember is that I seen reports that in the time of 3000 that the population was up 42 percent and I had seen some stories of some individuals which seemed to be family members in the future ..strange I know .. and shocking .. but even during this time . I had tried to write my own name and I could not write it like I had before even when I made the atempt . and my mind has not been so clear or has stoped yet since that day ....And now I think I am the 2nd comming .. ? .. and I still do .. and have no doubt about it...just not sure what to do .. just look to the bible .. but it is to unclear there is not enough info in it..for me .. to see a time line..really just that I know everything is going to be okay .. atleast I feel that .. and hope .. and I have Faith ....I Bless You and Yours and All of you .. for your patience and understanding.... I know this may be hard to take in . specially in this day of age...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join