It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

You can't win an argument just by making "too much noise" - writing verses upon verses without an argument of your own, and without any substance.

You are just making noise, like screaming, to win an argument.

Here is something for you:

Hence, be modest in thy bearing, and lower thy voice: for, behold, the ugliest of all voices is the [loud] voice of asses…
- Qur'an, 31:19

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Vonour

So why can't Allah be one of the many names of God? You must remember that will almost every language there is a different name for 'God'. Allah is one of names used for God, that is all i have been trying to say from the start.

AEolian.....................Ilos
Arabic....................Allah
Armorian.................Teuti
Assyrian.................. Eleah
Celtic......................Diu
Chaldaic............. Eilah
Cretan...................Thios
Chinese..................Prussa
Coromandel..............Brama
Danish.....................Gut
Dutch.....................Godt
Egyptian (old).............Teut
Egyptian (modern).........Teun
English....................God
Finch...................Jumala
Flemish...................Goed
French.....................Dieu
German....................Gott
German (old)...............Diet
Greek...................Theos
Gallic.......................Diu
Hebrew...........Elohim, Eloha
Hindoostanee..............Rain
Japanese................Goezur
Irish........................Dia
Italian......................Dio
Language Name of God
Madagascar..... .......Zannar
Malay.....................Alla
Norwegian.................Gud
Latin.....................Deus
Low Latin.................Diex
Low Breton................Done
Lapp .................................. ................Jubinal
Olalu Tongue..............Deu
Old Saxon..................God
Peruvian..........Puchecammae
Persian....................Sire
Pannonian..................Istu
Polish.....................Bog
Pollacca.................Bung
Portuguese................Debs
Provencal.................Diou
Runic... ...................As
Russian...................Bojh
Spanish...................Dios
Swedish...................Gut
Slav....................Buch
Swiss......................Gott
Syriac....................Allah
Tartar................Magatal
Turkish..................Allah
Zemblain................Fetizo

Are these all not names for one God?

The word "God" simply means "Supreme Being". However, Allah refers to the name of a leser god that was worshipped by ancient Arabs before Islam who was also referred to as the "moon-god", and that name was called Allah. In the Bible there are words to describe the character of God, and in the New Testament, Jesus refers to Him as "Heavenly Father".

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

funny how these are not words out of my mouth? but if you must-

And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

the day when God will judge men's secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Muhammad, is in the Bible. He is described as a false prophet who resists Jesus and the God of his fathers (God of Abraham). He created a religion to compete with and to strive against the truth. And while it had been around for some time, the possibility for it to dominate the world and persecute the children of God was a mere pipe dream. Yet now it is rising up out of the sea (peoples of the world) and will come to it height of power and strength such as the world has never known before. There will be forced conversions and worship and mass executions and beheadings for refusal to comply. But Christians have known this for some time, and some are preparing for this new Islamic world to come to power. But where does Islam come from ? From the mind of one man, and his name is " Muhammad ". Search for yourself, the history of Muhammad and Islam and you will see these facts.

Islam was created from a man who when in a cave one day had an epileptic fit, and while foaming at the mouth had hallucinations of angels telling him that the moon god was the supreme deity, that everyone else got everything wrong and that Allah would now give him the truth. So at first he tried to woo the Jews and the Christians with soft words of peace and love in order to deceive and convince them he was a prophet. They rejected them so then he wrote "kill the Jews wherever they may be found". Next he went to the Christians but they rejected him outright as a heretic and false prophet. So then he wrote "kill the Christians wherever they may be found and give them no rest". Also, his insecurity led him to subjugate women to a lesser status like cattle or property. It is said that men that need to go after little girls do so because they feel insecure around women and inadequate as a man. So they prey on little girls. Muhammad needed to have little girls as wives. Even today, look at how women are treated by those that follow his ways.

Islam reflects the personality of one man. The god of Islam is Muhammad. He is it's creator. The insecurity of being unable to convert others by reason and heart felt wisdom, led him to hate those who rejected his words. His rage led him to write words of death and misery upon those he disliked. Today we have 1 billion or more little Muhammads running around doing as he did and taught others to do. Everyone who reads and believes his book will do as he did then. They will lie to the infidel. They will kill for Allah thinking they do God a service. They will humiliate women and treat them like cattle kept under layers of cloth for fear they may see their beauty which God created for them for man to behold as God's wonderful creation.

In the end, there are names for God to describe God's character, and Allah is not one of them. Allah is the Arabic moon god of days of old. And Muhammad is his prophet. The prophet of that ancient moon god of the Arabs. Look it up for yourself before they change the historical record to "comply".

edit on 22-9-2010 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would love to see some actual proof of the validity of the claims ALL religion makes regarding their so-called holy books.

I absolutely REFUSE to accept ANY belief, idea, theory, hypothesis, whatever, as absolute truth. I will NOT put faith in something that I am told is the truth that cannot be proven conclusively and irrefutably. Religion cannot be proven conclusively and irrefutably for a very good reason - because it is a LIE. Yes it has truth mixed in with it.

I will NOT put another human being above me - we are all in the same boat. Muslims worship Mohammed (may he rot in hell for the hell he and his religion created on earth). Christians worship Christ. They were ONLY HUMAN.

If allah/god/whatever is real and behind religion then we are all completely screwed. Yet it is so obvious when you look at our history and human nature that it is purely all for control to keep a minority elite at the top of the game.

If religion was divine, and god cared about us, then we would be living in peace and harmony - it is that simple. All religion does is cause and create divisions to keep us as far away from peace as possible and it has most definitely succeeded at its task.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Jeremiah-
They will be exposed to the sun and the moon and all the stars of the heavens, which they have loved and served and which they have followed and consulted and worshiped.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
From the Holy Bible (KJV)

Jer 8:2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

Good point that those who worship the "moon" will be among the dead that shall not be buried, but shall be as dung. The ancient Arabs worshipped the stars, the moon, and the sun, as did many peoples back then. Even those of the nation of Israel who were led away to do as they did. They are all like dung to God. But God is good and will forgive them if they return to God through Christ and stop chasing after the creation and worship the Creator Himself.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Look at the history of Christianity and where it originated from, Christmas, easter, resurrection of Christ, Worship on SUNday etc.....Pagan holidays.
Trinity is derived from Babylonian Gods etc.
The vatican originated from the church of Babylon......Sun worship. Search for yourself, Mr perfect. Google it, Nuna Tamuz, Isis etc.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

yeah lets do EXACTLY that-

Isaiah-
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Revelation-
And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God.

Matthew-
Last of all, he sent his son to them. 'They will respect my son,' he said.
"But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, 'This is the heir. Come, let's kill him and take his inheritance.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Rustami seems to be the bible talking.......I'm out of here since people can never learn to speak for themselves. STOP QUOTING AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!! stop beating around the bush, you are only running in circles.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EnactedEgoTrip

.. you haven't read the bible.. . at all.. or you have no understanding of it .. for . there can only be peace until the 2nd comming you would know this if you had read it in the bible...
...All religion leads to the True God .. .. what shall your belief .lead you to ..
...? to the Kingdom of Heaven ... the power to change the world is in you ... You are your own savior .. If you want peace .. then peace you shall have ..but you must want this and carry this within in you .. right now I see only anger and lack of understanding ... you can not bring about peace ..if there is no peace within your soul..
...the discorse in your soul only emmits negative energy about you .. try to calm you mind and have faith .. faith in a new begining to come .. and prey that all shall reach this point of understanding so that all my reach the Kingdom of Heaven ... ..Bless You and Yours ..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Muhammad, is in the Bible. He is described as a false prophet...

I'd like to see the prophesy that shows Muhammad as being a false prophet. If I remember right, it was something along the lines of "He who denies Jesus is Christ", which Muhammad didn't do

Islam was created from a man who when in a cave one day had an epileptic fit

Yes, I've heard this claim quite a lot, unfortunately, it holds no water. Funny how a person with epilepsy would live healthy and strong all the way up to the ripe old age of 63. So where did this rumour start? Propaganda from a Byzantine monk who, it has to be said, considering how much nonsense he inserted into his tale, got quite a lot right too....but not the epilepsy bit. Some more examples of absurdity in his tale:

Theophanes on Muhammad
At the beginning of his advent the misguided Jews thought he was the Messiah who is awaited by them, so that some of their leaders joined him and accepted his religion while forsaking that of Moses, who saw God. Those who did so were ten in number, and they remained with him until his murder.[2] But when they saw him eating camel meat, they realized that he was not the one they thought him to be, and were at a loss what to do; being afraid to abjure his religion, those wretched men taught him illicit things directed against us, Christians, and remained with him.

...angels telling him that the moon god was the supreme deity, that everyone else got everything wrong and that Allah would now give him the truth.

Moon god, moon god, it is hilarious how people keep ignorantly throwing that accusation at Muslims. There is no way, not the slightest indication at all, no twisting that can be done, that can deny that the Quran VERY CLEARLY denies and condemns moon worship, and that the Hadith CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY differentiate between Allah, and the moon god (called Hubal, not Allah).

...so then he wrote "kill the Jews wherever they may be found"
...So then he wrote "kill the Christians wherever they may be found and give them no rest".

Did he? Odd, considering that Muhammad couldn't write at all. Or that no such thing is written.

Also, his insecurity led him to subjugate women to a lesser status like cattle or property.

Really? Odd...I didn't know that giving women the right to inheritance, the right to own property (even after marriage, which is something Judaism does not agree with) and conduct business, the right to choice in marriage, the right to divorce (unlike Christianity, not that they don't practice it anyway), the right to education (Christianity seems to have a thing against the women learning...they must ask their husbands later at home), the right to not be killed at birth for being female (even Judaism/Christianity seem to think less of female children than male, and female infanticide in places like India and China show how far we've gone as humanity), was subjugating them. Odd that Islam seems to be one of the few religions that clearly and unequivocally state the equality of women and men (and all of humanity in general), the only thing making one person "better" than another being their actions and beliefs (Judaism(?)/Christianity, however seems to think women are somehow deficient spiritually, if not in other ways). Islam certainly doesn't view humanity's condition as purely Eve's fault, and certainly doesn't view childbirth as a punishment, and doesn't go insane just because they're menstruating, and doesn't have any problems accepting their vows on their own terms (again Christianity/Judaism has issues with this).
NB: I have no animosity towards the Prophets of old, or towards Jesus...if you notice, this sillinesses and misogyny are the work of Paul, mostly, and an altogether different, pre-christian Jesus. I merely compare with Judaism and Christianity because these are supposedly the closest to Islam.

Muhammad needed to have little girls as wives.

Did he really? Odd that his wives were mostly old widows, then.

The god of Islam is Muhammad.

No matter how often you say this, it won't make it so. Once again, the Islamic Scriptures VERY CLEARLY point out that Muhammad is no god. It had to...see what happened with the followers of Jesus only 600 years earlier!

It is disappointing that when detractors of Islam can find no fault with it's theology, they have to resort to such odd tactics. It is somewhat amusing that what Jesus (at least whatever remains of that in the current Bible) taught is echoed in Islam, and it is the fabricators like Paul who's words go against Islam. From what I know of him, I certainly love Jesus, and would definitely like to obey him and the Father.

edit on 22-9-2010 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
lmao
I can't believe this thread has gone on for 14 pages.
I thought all you geniuses would have figured out
by now, that nobody wins an argument over religion
except with a bullet or a bomb.

To quote a T-Shirt:

Kill'em All
let God sort'em out

This is a figure of speech and is not to be considered
a threat of violence to anyone ....
just in case Big Brother or the ADL
is reading along with us here

so I digress

I am Christian btw

and proud of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
lmao
I can't believe this thread has gone on for 14 pages.
I thought all you geniuses would have figured out
by now, that nobody wins an argument over religion
except with a bullet or a bomb.

To quote a T-Shirt:

Kill'em All
let God sort'em out

This is a figure of speech and is not to be considered
a threat of violence to anyone ....
just in case Big Brother or the ADL
is reading along with us here

so I digress

I am Christian btw

and proud of it.

Hhmm, Christian you say...are you a truthful one or an untruthful one?

The reason I ask is, as a Muslim we should tell the truth, even if it is testifying against ourselves.

So I ask you, at 2:30 when you listern to this do you or do you not hear 'Muhammadim'?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

...I believe .. do you .. look away and see fire .. nearing .. have you faith .. do you wish for peace... do all ye know wish for peace in these days .. for the 1 day is near.. and all must have faith ..and prey for peace ..or the reward shall pass us by and only fire will remain.. do you know whom I am ... do you know what is near.. or what has already past .. I know ..what has happened and I look for faith in all the chosen to bring about peace and not the fire... God Bless You and Yours .. do you know me...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Allah refers to the name of a leser god that was worshipped by ancient Arabs before Islam who was also referred to as the "moon-god", and that name was called Allah.

"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not bow down (prostrate) to the sun nor to the moon, but only bow down (prostrate) to "Allah" Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." [Noble Quran 41:37]

Please take the time to watch the following video from a Jewish man explaining Gods name:

Again Islam is not a new religion it's the religion of Jesus, Moses Abraham, Noah and all other true prophets, please watch the following video where a Jewish Rabi explains how Islam is an old religion (Sorry about the loud music).

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

I know gods name ...
...you do know it is .a sin to . place any name as gods personal name right..
...cursed .. my people are cursed .. from the day of their creation...
... To deny one religion is to deny them all .. same goes for all prophets..
... I walked in the footsteps of the prophets .. I know whom you fear .. and fear you shall.. for the day of fire has come and .. the 1 day is near and if you hear me .. you know what is near .. but I tell you I have come and time is short and all must wish for peace .. or turn away from me . and look to the fire...
..I test faith .. and faith you must have .. for I have died and come back .. I have seen and I know what is near and what has been .. and what could be .. I look to my compass and it points to the kingdom and.. all must prey and have faith in peace for .. if there is no peace then .. the day of fire gets even closer for my people ... God Bless You and Yours ....

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

...I believe .. do you .. look away and see fire .. nearing .. have you faith .. do you wish for peace... do all ye know wish for peace in these days .. for the 1 day is near.. and all must have faith ..and prey for peace ..or the reward shall pass us by and only fire will remain.. do you know whom I am ... do you know what is near.. or what has already past .. I know ..what has happened and I look for faith in all the chosen to bring about peace and not the fire... God Bless You and Yours .. do you know me...

You don't need to answer for him, I'm sure Mr boondock-Saint can answer for himself, but seeing as you did, Let me ask you too, if you are truthful, at 2:30 when you listern to this do you or do you not hear 'Muhammadim'?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
*The Christians call Christ the Son of God. That is a saying from their mouth. [In this] they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be upon them . . (Surat attaubah, 30).

*It is not for God to take a son unto Him. Glory be to Him, He nut says to it, 'Be, and it is. (Maryam 19:34-35)

*The All-merciful has taken unto Himself a son. You have indeed advanced something hideous. As if the skies are about to burst, the earth to split asunder and its mountain to fall down in the utter ruin for that they have attributed to the All-merciful a son; and behaves not the All-merciful to take a son. None there in the heavens and earth but comes to the All-merciful as a servant" (Maryam 19:88-93)

1John-
No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John-
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son

James-
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join