It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by JonInMichigan

I guess I don't understand. Isn't it well accepted that Moohamed was born in the year 570 AD?

Isn't it interesting how the birthyear of the said "prophet" has been recorded and documented using a unit of measure of a certain "savior's" birthyear?

Just as interesting as using the book about a certain "savior" as proof for said "prophet"

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

[then please point us with some proof, to one just one single prophet prior to Jesus (peace be upon him) that did allegedly speak of God as "God Son & Holy spirit"."]

Psalm2-
I will proclaim the decree of the LORD : He said to me, "You are my Son ; today I have become your Father.

Kiss the Son

Proverbs-
Who has gone up to heaven and come down?
Who has gathered up the wind in the hollow of his hands?
Who has wrapped up the waters in his cloak?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is his name, and the name of his son?
Tell me if you know!

Zechariah-
'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

Daniel-
In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Joel2-
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

John-
The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

[“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25] ]

Isaiah-
"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

1Corinthians-
For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

John-
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
..The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

1Peter
He was chosen before the creation of the world

edit on 21-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Majority of the worlds religious population. How I'm i ignorant? What about all your presidents? name one western president that was Muslim, yet look how many lives you've taken, dammit you even created all the Islamic terrorist organizations and your gonna bring about a petty excuse such as suicide bombers and martyrs? What about Hiroshima, Nagasaki? now those were terrorist attacks.

Wow, you're ignorant. 160,000 Christians are martyred EVERY YEAR for their testimony of Jesus Christ.

More than 160,000 young boys and girls are also molested every year by the Catholic church? correct?

edit on 22-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

The bible has been doctored, revised! Don't you get it. REVISED by a bunch of scholars, removing books and adding nonsense such as the chapter on the two sisters committing incest with their father.......and the moral of the story is? NOTHING. The old testament, new testament, new revised version don't you see what is happening?

For example the old testament forbids people from consuming pork, the new testament 'peter' claims its OK to consume swine and drink wine from time to time.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

.. You can't deny any Religion . but you can take from a Religion . what your heart holds true .. None is complete .. None ..
..Do not spend your time worring .. Which is right .. and which is wrong .. Your own moral compass.. guides you .. and you must let go of your judgemental thoughts to .. gain clarity or you will suffer as the blind whom can not see .. but even though the blind . do not see they .. have over come to reach clarity to help them be guided upon a path even though they can not see it .. they have Faith and therefore are guided..

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Its true you cannot deny everything, but you cannot also accept everything.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

edit on 22-9-2010 by Serizawa because: Double post

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
We have already wrote many posts out of topic, so I would like to get back to topic, since this is after all a Conspiracy Forum, and the topic handles prophecies of Muhammad in the Bible.

Qur'an asserts that Muhammad can be found prophesied in the Bible (both Old and New Testament).
So, if we cannot find him in the Bible, then is the Qur'an wrong, or is there a conspiracy here?
I say there is: Efforts were made to hide, distort and change all prophecies about Muhammad, first from jewish priests, who couldn't handle it that their privilege of prophethood would be taken from them and given to another nation, and later from christians who exaggerated in their beliefs so much that there simply could not be another Prophet after Jesus.

But it was even Jesus himself who warned Jews and told them that the covenant of God will indeed be taken from them:

"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."
- (Matthew, 21:43)

To whom was the covenant/kingdom of God/prophethood given then?
To the descendants of Kedar. And who are they, or who is Kedar?

In the Bible there is only one personality called Kedar. He was the grandson of prophet Abraham, through his son Ishmael (see Gen. 25:13). Kedar's descendants had settled in Paran (Syno-Arabian desert). In the Rabbinic literature Arabia is called the "Land of Kedar".
Prophet Muhammad was a descendant of Kedar.

"Behold, the former things are come to pass, and the new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. `Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth'. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voices, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare His praise in the inlands." Isaiah Chapter 42, Verses 9-12.

God did reveal in the Land of Kedar, through prophet Muhammad - a direct descendant of Kedar, a "New Song" - The Qur'an (Koran). No other Prophet came out of the Land of Kedar except Muhammad.

But the OT even gives many more details about Muhammad. Such as this:

And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand [went] a fiery law for them.

Paran, as testified by the Bible itself, is the region of Makkah in Arabia, where Muhammad was born. Muhammad entered Makkah with 10.000 soldiers and brought the Law - Qur'an.

Prophet Habakkuk also talks about this:

God cometh from Teman, And the Holy One from mount Paran. His glory covereth the heavens, And earth is full of His praise.
- Habakkuk 3:3

Teman = Lands of South, meaning south of Jerusalem/Israel, which is Arabia and particularly Madinah. "Mount Paran" as stated is a reference to the mountain near Mekkah, where Muhammad (saws) received his first Revelation.

Muhammad and his followers were forced to leave Makkah, as they were being persecuted, and had to migrate to Madinah.
One year after this, Muhammad and his followers were able to defeat the much stronger army of the Makkan arabs who attacked them.

Now, consider this amazingly PRECISE prophecy:

"The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled. For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war" (Isaiah 21:14-15)

For thus hath the LORD said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail. And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished: for the LORD God of Israel hath spoken [it]." (Isaiah 21:16-17)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Here's an interesting series of videos by the late Ahmed Deedan discussing the issue of Muhammed in the bible, He also discusses the term Messiah and how it translates to anointed one and not Christ. He also goes on to criticize the translating names such as Muhammad to 'Altogether lovely' as it confuses the reader. I do not post these videos for the purpose of converting anyone on this thread as many of the other posters have been doing with bible quotes. Just watch through them as irritating as they may seem to you they have a wealth of information that maybe be useful to you.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Technically if we truly want to break free from all this religious dominance over mankind then we should revise the calander to the date that man first stood tall and walked the earth , not from when we had some mythical dude born of immaculate conception!

Boy, if only people had been smart enough to start counting then. Hmm. Oh wait, we'll use our time machine to figure out when that happened!

And you say you don't have faith. Pshhh.

We dont actually require anyone to keep count or a time machine , we just need some forensic scientists to analyse bone remains to find out the earliest date when man began to walk

Its a scientific process you may have heard of .

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

One last time...The muslim's false prophet muhammad
is not mentioned in the King James Bible.The scripture
that you're using is not describing muhammad,you just
wish that it did.Last post on this thread that I will waste
time on.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

time on.

Seriously now?

Who is it describing then?

Who is the Holy One that came from Paran (Makkah)?

Jesus perhaps?

Who was forced to leave Paran (Makkah) and go to Tema (Madinah) and exactly one year later defeat the forces of Kedar (Makkan arabs)?

Who marched with 10.000 soldiers in Makkah bringing the fiery Law (Qur'an)?

Find me ONE person other than Muhammad that fulfills these criteria.

And so, the parable of those who are bent on denying the truth is that of the beast which hears the shepherd's cry, and hears in it nothing but the sound of a voice and a call. Deaf are they, and dumb, and blind: for they do not use their reason.
- Qur'an, 2:171

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

So i suppose there was only one GOD/PROPHET/MESSIAH in one?, you are older than most of us here and yet you do not even seem to present us with any valuable or invaluable information. You present us with your hate, criticism and discrimination of all other religions. Did you know that the term Christians was used by the pagan for the followers of Christ 500 years A.D? Makes you wonder what the religion was called when he was still alive doesn't it? Or how about the fact that the names Paul, John etc are all Greek and were used to replace the original names of the apostles after the translation? Now i can argue with people putting facts on the table but you cannot use your preacher or son as a source of truth by hear say.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

time on.

Oh go on, one last post, just reply to skajkingdom's questions, or it will look you ran a way with your tail between your legs little kitty kat

I'm really interested in what your take on this is...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

learn how to add as in throughout history and what new testament means

Luke-
And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?

Acts-
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved

edit on 22-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

anointed one is Christ sheesh

The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One. '

Take off the turban, remove the crown.

You came out to deliver your people, to save your anointed one. You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness, you stripped him from head to foot. Selah

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

are you attempting to connect a scripture that showed Jesus blood line before the new covenant and where he was called God? are you calling Mojammed God? hey hows about Ur? oooohhhhhh you in trouble

God came from Teman,
the Holy One from Mount Paran.
Selah
His glory covered the heavens
and his praise filled the earth.
His splendor was like the sunrise;
rays flashed from his hand,
where his power was hidden.

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

[Did you know that the term Christians was used by the pagan for the followers of Christ 500 years A.D?]

Acts-
The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

[Makes you wonder what the religion was called when he was still alive doesn't it?]

are wills put into effect while a person is still alive?

[Or how about the fact that the names Paul, John etc are all Greek and were used to replace the original names of the apostles after the translation?]

Acts-
Then how is it that each of us hears them in his own native language?

[So i suppose there was only one GOD/PROPHET/MESSIAH in one?]

Hebrews1-
In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Ephesians-
For he himself is our peace...by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace...to God through the cross

1Peter-
However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.

John-
If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first

edit on 22-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

[who couldn't handle it that their privilege of prophethood would be taken from them and given to another nation]

2Corinthians-
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Galatians-
This is Hagar. Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children....at that time the one born in the normal way persecuted the one born of the Spirit it is the same now

[and later from christians who exaggerated in their beliefs so much that there simply could not be another Prophet after Jesus.]

Matthew-
For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.

Revelation-
the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

John-
I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join