It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
reply to post by Serizawa

exactly my point to begin with, I'm shocked! so qoute it, do'nt quote it? maybe if I shed someones blood? did Jesus? did Mohammed? who did this-

Revelations-
And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God.

jmm.aaa.net.au...
There are now more than 300 million Christians who are either threatened with violence or legally discriminated against simply because of their faith – more than any other religion. Christians are no longer, as far as I am aware, thrown to the lions. But from China, North Korea and Malaysia, through India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka to Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, they are subjected to legalised discrimination, violence, imprisonment, relocation and forced conversion.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

If there is any religion receiving the most discrimination right now it's Islam and i don't think anyone on this thread would even argue about that. This is the biggest joke I've heard in my life, Majority of the worlds population are Christian so how is it that you face the most discrimination from minorities? Please answer that question. Atheists don't count......lol. I can go on to state almost the whole of the western world hating on Muslims, Most parts in Africa, Asian and the oceanic countries. You would receive less ridicule these days opening admitting that you are a mason as compared to being a Muslim.

I'm neither for nor against either of the religions, But someones gotta speak for the underdog at one point.

Don't quote it and paste without giving your own opinion, in your own words at the end of it.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortuneGiven time, the truth will prevail.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

When I looked at that film, I noticed it was stitched together with stolen clips. Second, Muhammad is not a biblical prophet. He has no significant importance to Christianity and Judaism. Regardless about the type of propaganda you are spreading, no true Christian will accept what you are saying as being fact.

Your clip is a based upon false connections and lies. It is definitely Islamic propaganda. Nothing more.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan

I guess I don't understand. Isn't it well accepted that Moohamed was born in the year 570 AD?

I'm pretty sure the Bobble was put together in the 4th century.

I'm not trying to be an arse, I just don't understand the topic of this thread.

Eh I see where your confusion comes from...but one must take into account the bible has been changed and altered time and time again...I wouldn't be surprised if my name was in it next. Point being...if you're going to follow any faith...make it Summerian or Egyptian...the bible is afterall almost an exact rip off of their faiths.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

funny, wonder if it could be He was chosen before the creation of any of it and those are witnesses throughout history? lets look at just a few of many-

He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse

In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.

Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Well then I guess I'm off to my firey vacation place down under...I believe in god...all the rhetoric you spew forth is nothing more then well thought lies placed inside of a book of tales to attempt to curb folks from actually seeking the truth. The church is the Shepard, and the people it's flock. Who would want the truth to steer the Shepard's flock and prevent his earnings of profit?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

goodness gracious

who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep

For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

um Christmas...um donating money to the church...shall I continue?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters. One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him. One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone.

Is this the kind of fast I have chosen,
only a day for a man to humble himself?
Is it only for bowing one's head like a reed
and for lying on sackcloth and ashes?
Is that what you call a fast,
a day acceptable to the LORD ?
"Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:
to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke,
to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke?

I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that man is not permitted to tell.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yes Jesus is mentioned in the quoran by name and respected as a prophet by muslims.
No Mohammed is not mentioned by name in the bible. He is , as i previously posted
mentioned in the book of revelation by his true identity THE FALSE PROPHET!
For his deceit of the simple races he deserves his place next to satan(ALLAH).

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Watch the following video, a Jewish Rabi talks about prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) being mentioned by name in the Bible:

Trinity is a concept alien to all prophets prior to Paul, if that isn't the case, then please point us with some proof, to one just one single prophet prior to Jesus (peace be upon him) that did allegedly speak of God as "God Son & Holy spirit".

Why Moses didn't call his people to Trinity? why David, Solomon,.., Noah (peace be upon them all) didn't do it? Because trinity is a rogue concept that was introduced only after the death of Jesus (peace be upon him) as a repackaged version of the message of the son of Maryam (peace be upon her).

As a matter of fact believing in trinity is completely disbelieving in Jesus (peace be upon him) and his message; The core of Jesus message is one and the same as all prophets prior to him since Adam (peace be upon him) which is a message of Tawheed or pure monotheism.

All messengers called to it, "worship the creator alone and do not make up partners beside him", this was the main message of all true religions and prophets since the very first human on the planet.

After the death of Adam, people stayed on Tawheed (pure monotheism) for 10 generations [Bukhary], then Satan advised them to build pictures and statues of the righteous men from the people of Noah (peace be upon him) and put them in the places where they used to sit. And to name them with their names. So they did that. But they were not worshipped. They made these statues and these pictures of righteous men, and they placed them in their majaalis (sitting places). But they did not worship them. It was only for remembrance but as time passed Satan suggested to them to start asking these righteous dead people to intercede for them with Allah to get their prayers answered, then they gradually and literally started worshiping these idols (statues, pictures). In this manner did shirk (polytheism) first take place in the children of Adam (peace be upon him).

This is by the way the very reason why the drawing of pictures of living beings are prohibited in Islam, to simply close one of the doors that lead to shirk (polytheism).

So Allaah Almighty sent to them Noah (peace be upon him), forbidding them from shirk (polytheism), ordering them with the worship of Allaah alone and without any partners, advising them to remove themselves from this kufr.

[And they have said: 'You shall not leave your deities, nor shall you leave Wadd, nor Suwa', nor Yaghuth, nor Ya'uq, nor Nasra (names of the idols) ] Noah[71:23]. These are the names of the righteous men from the people of Noah (peace be upon him) who were worshipped afterwards.

If one makes a pious dead person an intercessor of his supplications to Allah, then he is indulging himself in shirk (Polytheism). Today we find a large number of people calling the dead and thinking that they have the ability to convey their message to Allah. They say like: "O' Jesus, O' Ali, O' Muhammad, O' Ghaus, O' Abdul Qadir, O' Daata, please help us convey our message to Allah as He cannot say no to you and we don't feel confident that He (Allah) will listen to us." They make these persons as intercessors or associates with Allah, and do not fear about the biggest and unforgivable of all sins, called shirk (Polytheism).

If one commits shirk then he earns Hell forever. Polytheists of Makkah also had these sort of believes, and Allah mentions in the Quran: "And they serve besides Allah that which can neither harm them nor profit them and they say, These are our intercessors with Allah. Say, Would you inform Allah of what He knows not in the heavens and the earth? Glory be to Him, and supremely exalted is He above what they set up! (with Him)." [Yunus:18] "Now surely sincere obedience is due to Allah (alone). And those who choose protectors besides Him (say), we serve them only that they may bring us nearer to Allah. Surely Allah will judge between them in that in which they differ"

You see Jesus (peace be upon him) isn't the first partner that was ascribed to Allah, people worshiped many many false deities beside the creator of the universe throughout mankind, fire, animals, the sun, the moon , the angels, man, you name it all with one common denominator, to get them closer to creator of the universe.

“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25]

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3]

This is the biggest conspiracy of all time! The truth is so deeply obfuscated, one is completely drawn in a sea of religious disinformation, example:

"Abraham (peace be upon him) is the founder of Monotheism" - wrong, Monotheism is the core message of all prophets prior to him, Abraham (peace be upon him) didn't found it but simply revived it as did Noah (peace be upon him) before him.

"Islam is a fairly new religion, brought up in 7th century AC" - wrong, Islam is the religion of all prophets before prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

"Verily Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a Haneef and a Muslim and he was not from the mushriks (Polytheists)" [3:67].

Jewish Rabbi admits Islam is the oldest religion :

[Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode . And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong­doers) there are no helpers.] Quran[5:72]

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Alxandro

Actually A.D. is no longer commonly used. Historians now use C.E., "Common Era" and B.C.E., "Before Common Era."

The dumb scientists and politically correct can call it whatever they want, I have NEVER heard "C.E" and "B.C.E" in my life, they can try, but it will always be BC and AD, you ignorant goons. And for that reason and that reason alone... I'm out.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mattias

You do know the months are named after Roman monarchs? July is named after Julius Cesar? So I can say the predecessor to the Christian religions are in the calender as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A Christian Minister's Conversion to Islam Dr.Jerald Dirks

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You mean to say that a fictional character shows up in some other fictional character's story?

Nobody ever told me Marvel did a Bible version....

On topic: Does it really matter? Does it make the religions any easier to understand, or follow? Will it make people shut up about them? Will people stop killing each other over it?

Probably not.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

This of course added after his birth by those who want to keep people in check of course...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattias

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Alxandro

Actually A.D. is no longer commonly used. Historians now use C.E., "Common Era" and B.C.E., "Before Common Era."

The dumb scientists and politically correct can call it whatever they want, I have NEVER heard "C.E" and "B.C.E" in my life, they can try, but it will always be BC and AD, you ignorant goons. And for that reason and that reason alone... I'm out.

Funny thing about it, the guy whose never heard of BCE or CE would be the ignorant goon don't you think? Seems us "ignorant" folk have a bit more knowledge about time periods that you seem to have.

~Keeper

edit on 9/21/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yeah man it's sick too...there's this guy that can walk on water...this guy called solomon who summons demons (but this is in the uncut version). Then there's this chick who can pop out babies without getting laid...crazy man. - In my most comic fan voice.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves

For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

If there is any religion receiving the most discrimination right now it's Islam and i don't think anyone on this thread would even argue about that. This is the biggest joke I've heard in my life, Majority of the worlds population are Christian so how is it that you face the most discrimination from minorities?

Wow, you're ignorant. 160,000 Christians are martyred EVERY YEAR for their testimony of Jesus Christ. Secondly, there are 1.1 billion "professed" Christians in the world today. I'll admit I did go to a public school, however I'm fairly certain 1.1 billion out of 7 billion is not a 'majority of the world's population'.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join