It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I have seen an angel bright like lightning and heard a voice say "I am Jesus" (like Paul did) do you believe me?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

I have seen an angel bright like lightning and heard a voice say "I am Jesus" (like Paul did) do you believe me?

I believe you did see a bright angel proclaiming to be Jesus.

Do you also have the Apostle Peter's support that your doctrine, although hard to understand, is true and accurate??

(2 Peter 3:15-16)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

whoa there horsey, I did not say I heard an angel bright like lightning SAY "I am Jesus", do you have a question?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I already asked my question to you.

Look for the sentence with "?" at the end of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I saw and heard these things before I knew any scriptures and at two different times, are you implying something in your question over your misunderstanding? who and what did Paul hear? what did Mary see(the quote being one of the closest descriptions in just the covered all white part)?

edit on 21-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

My misunderstanding has to do with the way you worded your post. And the (Just like Paul did) part, because at the time Paul saw Jesus he also heard his voice say that it was Him. So if you heard the voice say this at one point in your life, and days, months, years later you saw an angel, then your experience is nothing like Paul's. Secondly, there is nothing in that post to suggest these experiences happened at different times in your life.

Perhaps you should clarify that in your post??

edit on 21-9-2010 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

What? So Christ and Adam are step-brothers?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi

What? So Christ and Adam are step-brothers?

LOL, I suppose that's one way of looking at it.

Keep digging. Think about the blood. Muslims agree Jesus was born of a virgin, but deny He is God's Son in the flesh. My Q to them is..

Then where did Jesus get His blood???

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Are you saying God has blood? and if Adam got blood from God and Eve came from Adam don't we all have the same blood? And is Adam not the father of eve?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So you saw an angel? and you believe in the gospel. Now what if i told you I've had over 20 UFO sightings would you believe me? Or would you say i was crazy, imagining things or lying?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

misunderstandings happen, perhaps asking for clarity would have been a better approach before jumping to conclusions as I see you are still doing about me on the whens and wheres, what are you implying by saying I bet you did see....? problem with something else?
did Paul visually see Jesus when he heard an audible voice?

And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

6And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

7And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

8And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casaline

source:www.jews-for-allah.org

Thanks for that, on topic and to the point, although many on here will not like it at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

Jesus/Yeshua could have come off that cross at any time.
Jesus paid our sin debt to God/Jehovah by shedding His
precious blood.Because mankind had a debt we couldn't pay.
Jesus/Yeshua the Lamb of God.

So Jesus paid for our sins that Adam committed? I thought the father does not account for the sons actions and vice-versa. So this means we do not have any sins when we convert to Christianity? Does this explain how we can actually go to church every Sunday, listen to the preacher for an hour, pray and we will be accepted into the kingdom of God? Doesn't make sense to me, sounds more of like a jackpot for sinners to catch the last train out and spare themselves some shame. You Believe church alone will get you into heaven. We pay for our own sins, we are judged based on our own sins....is that so hard to understand? I heard someone once say we die cause of our sins, so animals also sin?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

that was myah, we're not talking about UFO's (in the normal sense anyway)- and technically I'm not sure angel is the proper term (for clarity and judging from another who seemed to be well studied in types anyway), where did Moses get the Cherub images for the ark of the Testimony idea? who did Joseph see? Elijah? Peter? Mary? etc.

are you saying you don't believe Mojammed had seen Gabriel?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What are you guys even talking about now ??

What I'd like to know is, .... in what context was Muhammad's name used in the Bible ??

I know this may sound far fetched, ... but is there any way, no matter how astronimcaly unlikely, .... that in all the history of mankind, .... there was another guy named Muhammad ??

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

When you say "I have seen an angel" please be clear, show that it is quoted from the bible and who said it. I don't understand what seeing angels has to do with anything. The points you make are never clear. I believe they all saw angels.......'they', not 'I' or 'You'.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Is Jesus mentioned in the Koran????

Yes, but he is referred to by another name, Arnold Farfenstien.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

That is a huge lie on your part!
Here's a great article on wikipedia discussing Jesus in Islam.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

exactly my point to begin with, I'm shocked! so qoute it, do'nt quote it? maybe if I shed someones blood? did Jesus? did Mohammed? who did this-

Revelations-
And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God.

jmm.aaa.net.au...
There are now more than 300 million Christians who are either threatened with violence or legally discriminated against simply because of their faith – more than any other religion. Christians are no longer, as far as I am aware, thrown to the lions. But from China, North Korea and Malaysia, through India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka to Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, they are subjected to legalised discrimination, violence, imprisonment, relocation and forced conversion.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join