It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Proof that the entrenched politicians are all the same.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Does anyone remember the Republican Dede Scozzafava? There is a new word coming to fruition due to her. It is called being Scozzafavaed.

What this is defined as is this, to be Scozzafavaed is to be-

(Pronounced: /skoʊzəfavəd/) -verb 1. Purged of moderation, e.g., within in a Congressional district 2. Inadvertently revealed internal chaos, e.g., within in a political party 3. Adj., Doomed due to popular support of the GOP electorate

Of course, this is their definition. To me it is completely different. My definition would be more like the entrenched power structure, seeing that the libertarian ideals that have been the staple of success of the US, is undermined by the two political parties. Scuzzyforeva saw that she had no chance to win so she backed out of the election to endorse the other head of the two party snake. That to me is the true definition of Scuzzyforevaed.

Now, Murkowski is using the Scuzzyforevaed tactic. Being beaten in the Republican primaries, being told to take a hike by the Libertarian party, has decided to Scuzzyforevaed the election. In an attempt to keep out the Conservative Tea Party backed candidate, she is going to run as a "something" write in candidate.

There is no way she can win. She is only doing this to keep the two headed snake in power.

And you folk thought that their was a difference between the two parties, oh you were so wrong.

edit on 20-9-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: add in behind write

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
C'mon term limits!! Too bad they'll never happen.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Yeah, so would I and probably 95% of the electorate. So what does that mean, it will never happen if we keep electing officials that are part of the two headed snake power structure.

Thanks for commenting.

join