It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont fall under her spell: Tea Party candidate Christine ODonnell once dabbled into witchcraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Don

www.nydailynews.com

Because on "Real Time" the other night, Bill Maher ran a clip from his old "Politically Incorrect" show in which O'Donnell voluntarily copped to the following:
"I dabbled into witchcraft - I never joined a coven. But I did, I did! I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around with people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me to do.
"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it."
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 20-9-2010 by HunkaHunka because: Silly apoatrophes

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well this is just great. If it wasn't bad enough that we have to deal with neo-Christians and their nutty kind in politics, but now we have to deal with witches too?

I remember the episode the article mentions but didn't know who she was at the time.

On the other hand this is sure to make the extreme fringe of Islam hate our freedoms even more...

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This topic is elsewhere on ATS.

- She's not a witch. She dabbled as a teenager (like a lot of kids do .. dabble in the occult) and she rejected it.

- The far left should be happy because it shows she was open minded.

- The far right should be happy because it shows she tried and rejected something not Christian.

- 'deal with witches'?? Naaah. Wiccan is very peaceful. I"d rather have a wiccan in office than some fundamentalist Islamic or Christian who can't tolerate others.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join