It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Conference Next Monday: Unidentified Aerial Objects Compromising US Nuclear Weapons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
These are not Aliens. There is nothing to see here. Move along now.

If by Aliens, you could mean illegal aliens, Chinese or Russian Aliens. They have been poking at us for years! Probing the wire so to speak.

My father was there that night in Bentwaters and Woodbridge, U.K. when the "Aliens", came down. He was the second OFFICIER to respond to the strange lights. His official story is readily made open by the freedom of information act. My father's name is Eric Faber. (Yes, he spells his name with an "e" instead of "or", next to the r in the last name.)

So that I do not ruin my fathers write up for you, I will leave you with this: "At any given time while you are asleep you are sleeping with at least 100 spiders in your rooms walls". Think about that...

my dad was there too..he said he saw elvis and bigfoot come out of a UFO

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Ive heard about this before actually, ufos coming and hovering above silos and rendering them disabled.

This requires evidence for a skeptic, but for someone who already accepted the universe is teaming with life this is not so hard to swallow. If aliens are here, then they know what nuclear weapons are, and im sure if you are watching a planets species since the beginning of civilization, then whenever they created weapons that the aliens either had at one point in technological history and know they are horrible, or they have seen other species kill themselves out with nuclear weapons, you would likely intervene too.

We have not have nuclear weapons for very long, if they are coming here to disable our nuclear weapons, that should be a CLEAR sign to get rid of them, for they might be the end of our civilization.

Picture this situation: on the mother ship orbiting "shearth" having a meeting where the commander is explaining this to the other guys."we are at an earth-like planet called shearth, shearth developed intelligent species about 100,000 thousand years ago and just recently, about 10,000 years ago or so there civilization has grown and developed into a technologically capable yet primitive place. Reports and scans indicate that they have learned nuclear technology, and have mass produced nuclear weapons on a mass scale (about 20,000). Since we have been observing this place for the past 10,000 years, we are going to step in to disable a few, where doing this would send a clear message to the ones in charge. Didn't their president shmobama start to pass something where they are trying to reduce missile stockpiles? They must be starting to get our signs. stupid apes -_-

even if there was a real life alien caught on camera skeptics still wouldn't believe they would say it is CGI

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
would it be possible for a member of ATS to go there if willing, and become a reporter on behalf of the website?

according to google maps, this is the adress, but i would check for yourself, before wandering off.

529 14th St NW, Washington, DC, United States‎ - (202) 662-7500‎

As I said before, The National Press Club is a private club -- you need to be a member to attend this lecture/presentation (or perhaps a guest of a member?)

But now that I think about it, I suppose that since these guys are part of a lecture circuit (this same panel has spoken to other organizations before on this topic), you can contact them and they would probably speak for any group, but someone would need to pay their speaking fees.

edit on 9/21/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm only asking because I can't see any evidence that this presentation is even going to happen on the day quoted, according to Reuters this is booked to be happening on 27/09/10 at 12:30pm in the Holeman lounge.......yet according to the NPC there is no booking for that date and time.......surely if they had been invited then the NPC would have updated their booking calender for an event that is due to take place in 7 days??

Actually, yes there is a booking. Click on the 27th of September. I just did and it's there.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey this is perfect timing

In a couple days i'll be releasing my video with proof video games are talking about 2012 right in front of our eyes.

MW2 has giant posters that are hidden that say Final Justice coming soon, with a nuclear explosion and a alien grey hiding in it.

Perfect timing for this press confrence

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

The point was to be tounge in cheek

Smart butt..

I do NOT, think these are aliens causing disruption. I THINK it is just an energy sourced weapon based on a UAV platform. We are creating things, public access, that are the same as this. UAV's with lasers, EMP weapons, and other things of that sort.

We will NEVER know from our government, or any other government, that aliens exist. The only way I see it happening is if they show themselves to you, the public.

Would you guys also not be skeptical that this is a staged event to align the planet into an New World Order? (Well, more open than it is right now...)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by Son of Will

Could you show me anything showing real evidence that some sophisticated tech existed earlier than it should have or can you show anu evidence of aliens in prehistory? All I have seen can be explained as wishful thinking to match the flavor of the day -- aliens. Cook shows compelling documentation to show the birth of this tech and the only possible culprit is the Nazis. There is simply no evidence to support anything else.

The only possible source of UFO-type technology is the Nazis? That's quite a statement.

I consider WWII a little too early for the kind of technology described in many UFO reports. Sixty-some years later, our most advanced publicly acknowledged aircraft are still downright primitive in comparison. None even begin to approach the level of technology commonly displayed by these objects for more than half a century. Additionally, some of the behavior of the objects, such as pacing commercial airliners and hovering conspicuously low over large numbers of civilians in populated areas, seems to preclude the notion that they are a secret technology in the traditional sense. Certainly there have been sightings over the years of aircraft that were, at the time, secret and/or experimental, but these sightings were incidental. Historically, secret military technology has not been purposefully and blatantly put on display to the masses. At least I don't think so.

I don't think they care if they are seen or not because they want us to believe this is alien technology. IMO they have government agents (Bob Lazar and John Lear etc etc) posing as guys claiming the government is hiding aliens.. so why would they care if their craft are seen oer not? I think they want to be seen outside the US so people don't realize that the bulk of the sightings are in the US because people would get wise.

WWII is not too early. The first UFO sightings were over Germany - Foo Fighters. Then they were also seen immediately after the war. Read Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point

edit on 21-9-2010 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Could you show me anything showing real evidence that some sophisticated tech existed earlier than it should have or can you show anu evidence of aliens in prehistory? All I have seen can be explained as wishful thinking to match the flavor of the day -- aliens. Cook shows compelling documentation to show the birth of this tech and the only possible culprit is the Nazis. There is simply no evidence to support anything else.

The only possible source of UFO-type technology is the Nazis? That's quite a statement.

I consider WWII a little too early for the kind of technology described in many UFO reports. Sixty-some years later, our most advanced publicly acknowledged aircraft are still downright primitive in comparison. None even begin to approach the level of technology commonly displayed by these objects for more than half a century. Additionally, some of the behavior of the objects, such as pacing commercial airliners and hovering conspicuously low over large numbers of civilians in populated areas, seems to preclude the notion that they are a secret technology in the traditional sense. Certainly there have been sightings over the years of aircraft that were, at the time, secret and/or experimental, but these sightings were incidental. Historically, secret military technology has not been purposefully and blatantly put on display to the masses. At least I don't think so.

I don't think they care if they are seen or not because they want us to belive this is alien technology. IMO they have government agents posing as guys claiming the government is hiding aliens.. so why would they care if their craft are seen oer not? I think they want to be seen outside the US so people don't realize that the bulk of the siting sare in the US because people would get wise.

WWII is not too early. The first UFO sightings were over Gemrany - Foo Fighters. Then they were also seen immdeiately after the war. Read Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point

were there government agents flying in crafts thousands of year ago because people saw flying things back then to not just when the FBI or CIA was created

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I don't know how credible the sources below are but they are also running this.

www.prnewswire.com...

www.newsroomamerica.com...'s_compromise_u.s._nuclear_weapons.html

www.americanchronicle.com...

www.streetinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123

I don't think they care if they are seen or not because they want us to belive this is alien technology. IMO they have government agents posing as guys claiming the government is hiding aliens.. so why would they care if their craft are seen oer not? I think they want to be seen outside the US so people don't realize that the bulk of the siting sare in the US because people would get wise.

WWII is not too early. The first UFO sightings were over Gemrany - Foo Fighters. Then they were also seen immdeiately after the war. Read Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point

were there government agents flying in crafts thousands of year ago because people saw flying things back then to not just when the FBI or CIA was created

You are talking about people that had no understanding of anything.. they could have been eating peyote and then seeing these things.. and not only that but history can mutate over time.. especially when being translated from era to era and languange to language. It's impossible to take anything of value from these early reports. Now.. trained modern aviators is a different story. And these first sightings just happened to originate over Nazi Germany.. and German engineers have reported these devices being tested and attributed to someone who the goverment seemed to covertly screw over after WWII as well - Viktor Schauberger who was forced to work for the Nazis.

edit on 21-9-2010 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crimelab
I believe this is just a press release which goes to the Reuters PR Newswire. Reuters did not do any original reporting on this, and did not author the headline. It is a Press Release from the organization putting on the news conference.

While I support disclosure, it is a stretch to say that Reuters has anything to do with this announcement beyond providing a place to announce press conferences.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Crimelab because: engrish

Yes, I've used PR Newswire and when you pay a premium with this distribution service it pushes a press release to channels like Reuters, Bloomberg, Yahoo, and other highly visible and credible news websites. Crimelab is absolutely correct - Reuters gave no endorsement of this "news" beyond the fact they partnered with PR Newswire at the premium service level.

As for the "The Retired USAF Officers Nukes & UFO Afternoon Gala," I really don't think much will come of this as the US Air Force and US government literally have to do nothing and it will go away. It's an interesting topic for sure, but mankind has already used hundreds of nukes over the last 70 years, where were the UFOs then? I'd stick with Occam's razor on this one with the likely simple answer being the UFOs were (are) the Soviets.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

You mean like the pilot from WW1 who described what looked like a "railways carriage, lights on with shutters drawn" flying over London when it is a known fact the nearest Zeppelin was over a 100 miles away that night? I posted a thread about it. As usual on here, those most noisy on here in dismissing these reports had nothing to say about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt. Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge.. yup doubt he;d know much about it. So let me get this right, you are saying the Russians were spooking their own missile sites as well the American ones? Given they were just as prone to having their missile sites toyed with by unknown outside forces.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
in 5 seconds you can find on Google a lot of these statements from military personal saying that UFOs did interfere with nuclear activities

so, this may bring more awareness for the average public, but this is known for some time

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
So when did Reuters become a trustworthy news agency?

Not that I care one way or the other, I use multiple news sources.

So by your logic you simply get the same lie regurgitated 5 different ways.

You know, I have to
because when something isn't reported, you guys yell "Conspiracy !!! they aren't telling us the truth" but then when something IS reported, you yell "Lies, all lies !!!".

Talk about damned if you do and damned if you don't.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Retseh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

With these impressive titles and all, you've got to remember these airmen worked in silos - cut off from bases out in the woods on their own. Sure they take orders from a higher command, but those silos are designed, like submarines and (huge leap) the Internet, to operate when a command structure falls apart or is destroyed, usually working off the last known orders. Everything is compartmental information whereas this officer could literally be a three-star general and have no idea about Russian technology beyond what is taught in his training, so if it was new tech, he wouldn't learn about until he was un-assigned from the silo gig, sent back to base and re-trained. Anyway, how do you know the Russians silos were compromised? I didn't see that anywhere, but happy to be wrong - on all counts.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Helmkat

Maybe they've got one of those Mr Fusion gizmos and just want a Top-Up so they
they can be back home in time for some Smoked Kippers.

We are talking about "Aliens" here so I don't dismiss anything!

Among the more down to Earth you could include...

-Accident: OOPS! didn't realize our graviton wave matrix would interact with your tech that way!
-Curious: Hmm I wonder what would happen if...
-Investigative(Positive): Well the crazy primates could kill themselves with these, we better know how to shut them off.
-Investigative (Negative): The Highlord will be most displeased if his garden world is spoiled by this primate infection.

and we could just keep going on and on. If this is occuring I would say that the odds are pretty good that nobody knows what the visitors are doing or what their motivations are. Thus its all hush hush because the public would not be to happy to learn that Aliens are visiting and we have no clue why but they can shut down or activate our own nuclear arsenal.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
the same stories, i heard about CCCP nukes.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it."

This is what makes me mad the most. Wouldn't this have Global Security Implications?

Even now we won't ban together and do what's right by all of humanity. I am willing to bet we want to figure it out so we can use it against our enemies. Has nothing to do with global security. If I ran the government then I would be more afraid of the beings that can disable nukes than Iranians who can't even make a nuke.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

"There's an FBI document from 1950 that shows they had already recovered three crashed saucers in New Mexico with little alien guys aboard. "
Wow the little guys sure do crash a lot! Wonder what their problem is, could they have tried our famed "firewater" and become hooked?:-)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join