It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Conference Next Monday: Unidentified Aerial Objects Compromising US Nuclear Weapons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
reply to post by moarboar8907

The fact that the aliens can detect the location of the nuclear weapons site means that they have the capability of detecting the low density neutrino flux which the earthlings can not do at this moment of their scientific development.

Obviously the aliens know where those nuclear weapons stock pile sites are. They may even have the capability to detonate them by bypassing the due electronics circuit procedures which is a scary perspective because it means that those nuclear nations are in grave danger by having them in their country.

If you know what this means, you should realize that you are living at the mercy of their benevolence. If the aliens are really bad guys, none of us should be alive at the moment.

Now that's interesting, it mirrors some of my thoughts. And this article clearly is only dealing with Western accounts - because Russia has had far more scary encounters with UFOs at their nuclear weapons sites. I've heard of their nuclear arsenal being activated, causing absolute chaos among the personnel. They'd later be turned off and the UFOs would leave.

Does that sound like benevolent care-takers to you? Or mischievous strangers who seem to like playing games? Or maybe there is some underlying reason for all these seemingly contradictory actions.

I don't believe for a second that this is all Nazi tech. I've also read "Hunt for Zero Point" along with several Joseph Farrell novels, but they don't begin to address the issue of UFOs that have pervaded religion, myth, artwork, creation stories, astronomical interpretation, etc. (Well actually Farrell does touch on the ancient history aspect but he thinks it's lost human technology, no aliens) Dozens of indigenous cultures have legends of women being abducted, raped, and later having their fetuses stolen. This is worldwide.

I don't want to get into it, but there's mountains of various forms of evidence to pour through which basically proves that this is not "just" the realm of Nazi technology. Either we had this same technology in a long-lost civilization that erased their traces, either went into space or deep underground, that still exists today, has been monitoring us consistently... or we indeed have some folks who ain't from around here.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Son of Will because: added bit about farrell and elaborated on last paragraph

edit on 21-9-2010 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Check out this account -

Following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, a number of ex-Soviet Army personnel came forward and began discussing their involvement in similar incidents in that country during the Cold War era. One of those events occurred on October 4, 1982, near the Ukrainian town of Byelokoroviche, when a disc-shaped UFO apparently hovered over a nuclear missile base for an extended period. At one point during the encounter, a number of nuclear missiles suddenly activated—without authorization from Moscow or any action being taken by the missile launch officers—and were preparing to launch! Had they done so, World War III would have very probably been underway. Fortunately, after 15 seconds, the anomalous activation ceased and the missiles returned to stand-by status. A subsequent investigation by the Soviet government discovered no equipment malfunctions that would have explained the event.

Link

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Guys, nothing to see here! It is just chinese lanterns and kite surfers near the nuclear silos!
Also it is obvious that helicopters with search lights on disabled some nukes, all this electronic flying too close to the warheads will cause them to shut down!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
With all the money we have spent on the military war machine we could have easily fed, clothe and housed every single man woman and child on the face of this planet.

But, we keep quietly going about our daily lives unaware and uncaring that we are all on the brink of obliteration.
[

if i could give you a gazillion stars for this statement, i would!
finally someone who ´gets it´. or at least someone that shares my opinion

hats of to you sir!

edit on 21-9-2010 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Could you show me anything showing real evidence that some sophisticated tech existed earlier than it should have or can you show anu evidence of aliens in prehistory? All I have seen can be explained as wishful thinking to match the flavor of the day -- aliens. Cook shows compelling documentation to show the birth of this tech and the only possible culprit is the Nazis. There is simply no evidence to support anything else.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by dimethylmercury

Did you actually say relative world peace!

That statement comes from someone whose little tush isn't sitting over in Iraq. You have not been one of the mothers to hug a dying child that has half their body blown apart. You have no comprehension how things are building up..............take your blinders off.

Current Conflicts

Algeria Insurgency 1992
Angola Cabinda 1975-2006?
Burma Insurgency 1950
China Senkaku Islands 1968
China Spratly Islands 1988
China Uighur 1996
Colombia Insurgencies 1970s
Congo (Zaire) Congo War 1998
Georgia Civil War 1991
India Assam 1985
India Kashmir 1970s
India Naxalite Uprising 1967
Israel Palestine 1967
Ivory Coast Civil War 2002
Korea Korean War 1953
Kyrgyzstan Civil Unrest 2010
Laos Hmong Insurgency 2000
Mexico Drug War 2006
Namibia Caprivi Strip 1966
Nepal Maoists 1996-2006 ?
Nigeria Civil Disturbances 1997
Pakistan Baluchistan 2004
Pakistan Pashtun Jihad 2001
Palestine Civil War 2007
Peru Shining Path 1970s
Philippines Moro Uprising 1970s
Russia North Caucasus Insurgency 1992
Somalia Civil War 1991
Spain Basque Uprising 1970s
Thailand Islamic Rebels 2001
Turkey Kurdistan 1984
United States Afghanistan 1980
United States Djibouti 2001
United States Iraq 1990
United States Philippines 1898
Uzbekistan Civil Disturbances 2005
Yemen Sheik al-Houti 2004

Source: www.globalsecurity.org...

You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well whomever is shutting down the Nukes kudos to them. If it is ultradimesional entities then who cares. If it is some Sub-Black Ops craft from a Government and is disabling them great.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
Well whomever is shutting down the Nukes kudos to them. If it is ultradimesional entities then who cares. If it is some Sub-Black Ops craft from a Government and is disabling them great.

If it's our government, and I am convinced it is.. then tour government is withholding some incredible technology from the general population AND likely withholding valuable information about physics with the discovery of this technology. If they are then I think it is one of the biggest crimes agaist himanity. I also suspect they mist be suppressing our educational system as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
S & F, great find!

I think Reuters IS a good news source and have been familiar with them for years. Better than our special interests, corporate bought & bribed media thats for sure. I'm wondering if it will be "cancelled" due to some factor or another or, it actually happens. Something to follow for sure.

Reuters IS a good news source. The difference here (as already pointed out by Phage) is that this is not a news article written by Reuters...

...it is a Press Release written by two of the men who are presenting this "talk".

www.prnewswire.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
if i was an alien and i was watching the earth and its people
i would want to know how to save them from themselfs in
the event of a nuclear war
there was an event that happened in the us and russia at the same time
both sets of nukes were disarmed and made usless
this was not released to the public and only wispers were spoken of it
maby they thought if there were no nukes there would be piece

xploder

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Just to be accurate, this is not a "press conference" per se -- It's a National Press Club seminar or luncheon...
[snip]

I'm not being picky.....but.....how do you know the NPC invited speakers on this topic to make a presentation?

I'm only asking because I can't see any evidence that this presentation is even going to happen on the day quoted, according to Reuters this is booked to be happening on 27/09/10 at 12:30pm in the Holeman lounge.......yet according to the NPC there is no booking for that date and time.......surely if they had been invited then the NPC would have updated their booking calender for an event that is due to take place in 7 days??

That's a good point. Perhaps (as you pointed out here)...

Yea, I know there have been others there.......the point I was making was, if you look at the calender, there is no booking made for this to take place at 12:30pm on the 27th Sept.........couple that with the fact that an earlier poster posted an article where funds were being requested to assist with the staging of this "conference"...it makes me wonder that if no funds have been raised, then this event is not even going to happen!
...That the presenters of this talk were still seemingly trying to raise enough money to actually hold the presentation. Maybe they didn't get the necessary funds to put on the presentation to the Press Club, and that's why it is not on the Club's Calendar of events.

Don't forget, as I stated in my post above, the press release announcing this presentation did not come from the club itself, but rather from the people putting on the presentation.

edit on 9/21/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ive heard about this before actually, ufos coming and hovering above silos and rendering them disabled.

This requires evidence for a skeptic, but for someone who already accepted the universe is teaming with life this is not so hard to swallow. If aliens are here, then they know what nuclear weapons are, and im sure if you are watching a planets species since the beginning of civilization, then whenever they created weapons that the aliens either had at one point in technological history and know they are horrible, or they have seen other species kill themselves out with nuclear weapons, you would likely intervene too.

We have not have nuclear weapons for very long, if they are coming here to disable our nuclear weapons, that should be a CLEAR sign to get rid of them, for they might be the end of our civilization.

Picture this situation: on the mother ship orbiting "shearth" having a meeting where the commander is explaining this to the other guys."we are at an earth-like planet called shearth, shearth developed intelligent species about 100,000 thousand years ago and just recently, about 10,000 years ago or so there civilization has grown and developed into a technologically capable yet primitive place. Reports and scans indicate that they have learned nuclear technology, and have mass produced nuclear weapons on a mass scale (about 20,000). Since we have been observing this place for the past 10,000 years, we are going to step in to disable a few, where doing this would send a clear message to the ones in charge. Didn't their president shmobama start to pass something where they are trying to reduce missile stockpiles? They must be starting to get our signs. stupid apes -_-

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So quick question guys and gals, Do you think we will be able to watch this somehow LIVE or online or afterwards on YouTube etc.?

Similar to the 2001 Conference?

I would love to be there!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Ive heard about this before actually, ufos coming and hovering above silos and rendering them disabled.

This requires evidence for a skeptic, but for someone who already accepted the universe is teaming with life this is not so hard to swallow...

I do personally believe the Universe may have other intelligent life (although I don't necessarily believe it is teaming with intelligent life).
So, theoretically, I can swallow reports of aliens in spacecraft visiting the earth -- HOWEVER, I simply can't confirm those reports.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If ET's were disabling our nukes why do you all assume they have good intentions by doing so? Maybe they arent trying to save us, instead they are disabling our only way to defend our self from them.

How else would we shoot the mother ships down?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
These are not Aliens. There is nothing to see here. Move along now.

If by Aliens, you could mean illegal aliens, Chinese or Russian Aliens. They have been poking at us for years! Probing the wire so to speak.

My father was there that night in Bentwaters and Woodbridge, U.K. when the "Aliens", came down. He was the second OFFICIER to respond to the strange lights. His official story is readily made open by the freedom of information act. My father's name is Eric Faber. (Yes, he spells his name with an "e" instead of "or", next to the r in the last name.)

So that I do not ruin my fathers write up for you, I will leave you with this: "At any given time while you are asleep you are sleeping with at least 100 spiders in your rooms walls". Think about that...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by moarboar8907

Now why on Earth, would the US Miltary tell the World what is happening inside their own
Facilities? It won't make the public feel warm and gooey. And why does it take them 1 week
to organize it, unless they've wheeled out Col'n Power to do another WMD Powerpoint Prez.
If it really was Important, you wouldn't send out Invitations with RSVP, you'd just do it.

I'll watch, but don't think it should be taken that seriously.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by A-Dub

OMG that's it, they've signed up with Bin Ladden.

I for one, would welcome our new Insect Overlords

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

How dramatic !!!! First you argue the fact that nukes have brought "relative" peace to the super powers.. It is a fact... nukes are an insurance policy for the owner of said nukes. Then he explains what he mean't by "relative peace" (I found it very easy to comprehend) .. Your response is "Remember my posts while your watching the mushroom cloud"... I can not tell you how sociopathic that statement is... Added "with your daughter" --- Added a child, to make it all the more dramatic!!!... Jeeeesh.. what is this world coming to? Why is there no logic left in humanity? Everything is Anti this and pro that.... Why cant logic dictate peoples actions and thoughts?

Ill tell you why... There is no exciting conspiracy to turn an otherwise "blan" existance into an exciting conversation piece... Logic is NOT for the dreamers!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by A-Dub

Excuse me, but correct me if I am wrong... Does anyone else notice where this has gone? First of all.. Can someone please point me to the "PROOF" that aliens are disabling our nukes? Anyone? Oh thats right.. Nothing but a bunch of theories and opinions.. Not ONE fact!!!!... So .. why are we now debating why said aliens are disabling our nukes? Shouldn't someone prove that they are indeed disabling our nukes BEFORE arguing why?..

Carry on, I was attempting to inject logic into the conversation... But I am sure it will be met with conflict. It lacks excitment and fantasy to deal with facts and truth.. I get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join