It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Conference Next Monday: Unidentified Aerial Objects Compromising US Nuclear Weapons

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that link Springer! I wrote that article at 5 a.m. Sunday morning after a single cup of coffee a huge workload of writing in front of me...I actually wanted to get it out of the way as fast as I could. I can't believe the positive response there's been to the Echo Flight article series.

Figel's statements do speak for themselves though - as do retired Captain Eric Carlson's as well...for some reason a lot of folks overlook his comments about the case.

I agree with the commenter above that Figel needs to explain those earlier comments. Although, at the same time, Salas and Hastings shouldn't be ignoring Figel and Carlson's most recent comments.

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
I was reading through that yesterday. For someone who wasn't even there, and apparently knows more "facts" than those who actually experienced it, I am surprised he has gone this far to discredit Salas and Hastings.

Actually - according to Figel, Salas was the one who wasn't there....

lol...gotta love this field. Never a dull moment. :-)

-Ry

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
Thanks for posting that link Springer! I wrote that article at 5 a.m. Sunday morning after a single cup of coffee a huge workload of writing in front of me...I actually wanted to get it out of the way as fast as I could. I can't believe the positive response there's been to the Echo Flight article series.

Figel's statements do speak for themselves though - as do retired Captain Eric Carlson's as well...for some reason a lot of folks overlook his comments about the case.

I agree with the commenter above that Figel needs to explain those earlier comments. Although, at the same time, Salas and Hastings shouldn't be ignoring Figel and Carlson's most recent comments.

I was reading through that yesterday. For someone who wasn't even there, and apparently knows more "facts" than those who actually experienced it, I am surprised he has gone this far to discredit Salas and Hastings.

Actually - according to Figel, Salas was the one who wasn't there....

lol...gotta love this field. Never a dull moment. :-)

-Ry

Which time? 1996 or 2010?

edit on 27-9-2010 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sorry about this comment but what if the aliens are muslims? or wish to convert, after they land, and become Jewish? What if they believe in Christ having witnessed his crucifixion? What if they claim to be Hindu Gods? What if the ETs say their is no God and they can prove how the Universe began from nothing? What if they are our creators? What if they are intergalactic drug dealers and wish to trade our resources for the new crack? What if they are all actors that wish to find a new audience to entertain? What if they wish to interbreed with us to allow their children to adapt to our planet and prolong their species? What if they start watching to TV and de-evolve right before our eyes? What if they wish to arm us to help them fight against a common threat entering our galaxy? so many possibilities but I would be so skeptical of their agenda

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Dear colleagues.

Thanks to Dave Haith for initial alarm.

Nick Pope was just interviewed on Talk Sport Radio about UFO & Nukes Press Conference.

I have recorded and uploaded audio here:
www.megaupload.com...

Best Wishes

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

2010 - in a direct email to me. I have no proof that the 1996 input from Figel is even legitimate (although I assume it is). But at least in 2010 I have a direct statement from Figel stating that Salas wasn't at any of the events where he has claimed to be.

Read the article at the link Springer posted - we've published Figel's statement in the latest article.

-Ry

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thanks to moarboar8907 for the initial post a week or so ago.
What is interesting about the news conference and especially the coverage (CNN for example) is not the actual content of the piece, anyone who has been active on any alternative news site or UFO site has heard much of this evidence before.

No. What is actually interesting is that for the first time there is a major news piece on multiple news outlets that is not being dealt with in the usual derisive or humorous manner. It is simply reported and presented, the audience during the presentation do not laugh or giggle, the news reports on CNN did not make the typical bug eyed monster or tinfoil hat jokes. No - it was presented as a news article.

For me this is truly impressive and quite unheard of previously (in the USA at least) and I am perilously close to using that disclosure word... but I resist the temptation just yet. What is clear is that there is something newsworthy today. Probably the most significant event this year... the people posting on this forum need to try to understand what the event is... that this is a move (albeit slight) towards a serious and measured reporting of facts about UFOs... It's not "new" ... it's NEWS... as in CNN, Fox, CBS etc...

Thread Star and Flag...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

2010 - in a direct email to me. I have no proof that the 1996 input from Figel is even legitimate (although I assume it is). But at least in 2010 I have a direct statement from Figel stating that Salas wasn't at any of the events where he has claimed to be.

Read the article at the link Springer posted - we've published Figel's statement in the latest article.

-Ry

If Hastings has the audio recordings he claims to have, he needs to release them.

I am sure there would be documents somewhere proving Salas was at the Echo or Oscar flight - where are they?

I have an Uncle who was a member of the Red Horse Squadron in the Air Force - his service, as well as where he was stationed, date/time can all be proven through documentation.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by moarboar8907

Here is a link to CNN www.blip.tv...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Regardless of whether Hastings' is telling the whole truth or not, we still have various servicemen testifying to the existence of these UFOs over military sites.

And the world says "...meh". Incredible.

Disclosure is pointless. 60 years of science fiction has worked a treat. People won't believe until they see with their own eyes. It's going to take a mass landing or mass fly over.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Its really simple why people dont care. 60 years of stories about ufos but no credible photo/video evidence. People are bored to tears with ufo stories. UFO stories are a dime a dozen. Nobody wants more ufo stories (except the hardcore believers they love them). Everyone else wants tangible evidence.

It speaks volumes that ufology has to wheel out poeple telling stories about a supposed incident decades ago to try and promote their cause. It shows how bereft of any decent material ufology is. Its the 21st century cameras, telesscopes, video recorders everywhere. Theres no excuse.

edit on 28-9-2010 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
New videos about UFO & Nukes National Press Club Conference added to the batch:

Fox 5 News - Former Air Force Officials Claim UFO Sighted at Military Bases
www.youtube.com...

Fox 5 News - Former Air Force Officials Claim UFO Sighted at Military Bases - part 2
www.youtube.com...

Fox News Comments about conference
www.youtube.com...

Best Wishes

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Russia Today on UFOs & Nukes - mentioned reference also about Leslie's book as Leslie was a guest on the same show in August:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Fox News New piece:

Fox News - Is Discovering Alien Life Inevitable? - Sep 28, 2010
www.youtube.com...

Conference is again merged in this piece together with the fake story about UN ambassador.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
And they keep coming and coming.

New vid.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Regardless of whether Hastings' is telling the whole truth or not, we still have various servicemen testifying to the existence of these UFOs over military sites.

I'm with you mulder. It's unbelievable.

The amount of fear and ego-centrism in the world is just pathetic.

I'm glad these folks had the courage to come forward and be honest with what they say though.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yea they had it in Phoenix and look what happened..

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Disclosure is pointless. 60 years of science fiction has worked a treat. People won't believe until they see with their own eyes. It's going to take a mass landing or mass fly over.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
New 2 videos added to the batch:

Fox News - Happening Now - UFO Sightings Kept Under Wraps

Robert Salas & Robert Hastings interviewed over phone
www.youtube.com...

Morning Live - Air Force Officers' Sworn Testimony About UFO Encounters + Leslie Kean Interview
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Robert Hastings was interviewed on CNN on American Morning.

You can watch it here:
www.youtube.com...
(thanks to "rwa100" for initial lead)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
CBC - UFO Alert With Robert Salas & Richard Saurett - Sep. 28th 2010
Canadian Broadcasting Corperation
UFO Alert With Robert Salas & Richard Saurett
(Thanks to UFO Updates mailing list for initial lead)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

How dramatic !!!! First you argue the fact that nukes have brought "relative" peace to the super powers..

Not me, If this was said, I discount it.

Nukes have not brought peace to the super powers.

I believe firmly in my heart that all nuclear weapons should be destroyed period.

And now.

No, I don't even believe in nuclear energy, it's too dangerous of a pandora's box to handle.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join