It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone here has heard,or is currently listening to,this broadcast tonight.

Sounds like it'll be a good one,and right up our alley!

1am - 5am ET
10pm - 2am PTConspiracies (Sun 09-19)

Our age is obsessed by the idea of conspiracy. We see it everywhere from Pearl Harbor to 9/11. Author David Aaronovitch examines why people believe them, and makes an argument for a true skepticism: one based on a thorough knowledge of history and a strong dose of common sense. Hosted by George Knapp.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

edit on 20-9-2010 by On the Edge because: add link

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm listening. Yeah this episode should be pretty decent. Most nights though it's almost unlistenable to me. The guests and topics they have on now pale in comparison to the old days with Art Bell. Plus Bell went out of his way to make the show have a spooky and/or conspiratorial atmosphere, while Noory is like your trusted local weatherman in his delivery. Meh.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sometimes it's unbearable for me to listen to because it keeps getting interference from a spanish radio station and it's like having a band of mariaches go by!
(It might be a conspiracy to make me want to pay for their live stream!)

I agree,Art Bell was way better!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So far it doesn't sound good! Sounds like a paid disinfo guy!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hah yeah this guy is MI5!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Sometimes it's unbearable for me to listen to because it keeps getting interference from a spanish radio station and it's like having a band of mariaches go by!
(It might be a conspiracy to make me want to pay for their live stream!)

I agree,Art Bell was way better!

You should be able to find some online radio stations that air it. I use this one:

www.newstalk1030.com...
^ Just click on the "listen live" link at the top.

I'll check this show out. =]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
He says he's a recipient of this award...

George Orwell Award for Distinguished Contribution to Honesty and Clarity in Public Language (the Orwell Award for short)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I remember Coast to Coast AM broadcasts back when I was a kid. Every year the family and friends would pack it up for a week of skiing at either Mammoth Lakes or Lake Tahoe. The drive would take forever but as soon as we got past the township of Mojave and started the leg of our drive up the 395, which usually was around 10 p.m., we'd get Art Bell's broadcasts loud and clear... right when the Sierra Nevada's started to rise and the Owens Valley took shape, we'd get Art's broadcasts. By the time we hit Lone Pine and the snow started to show it would be roughly 12 A.M. and Art's 2nd broadcast would kick in.

When He turned the syndication over to Noory I stopped listening.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This guy is giving me a headache. Sounds like he's told his story once or twice eh?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cLOUDDEAD

Thanks! I'll check it out!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

I could not agree with you more. I miss Art, he has a personality lacking in the current host by leaps and bounds. Art could make any guest interesting and he was a good sport like when JC would call in, lol, I'm smiling remembering those calls and Art using his demon voice...

Mr. Noory just makes the show uncomfortable to listen to. Too bad I used to love listening...

Art come back!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
it's ok, thought it would be more in-depth though...

new topics

top topics

join