It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Doomed Flight 109 [HHWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The Doomed Flight 109
(HHWC)

Jenna was pretty much the typical teenager. She loved cheerleading, school football games, and the Jonas Brothers band. What she did not love was her mother planning a trip to New York City to Interview for a new job in the city over her favorite time of year, Halloween, and consecutively her Homecoming which she was now going to miss. And it was going to be hers, and Brad, the star quarterback’s first official Date and coming out as a couple. Her mother never thought about her feelings. However, on the bright side, the evening she was to land, the Jonas Brothers had scheduled a concert at Madison Square Garden, not too far from where her mother had made hotel reservations. She had finagled her mom, with her mother’s favorite tactic, the guilt trip; and managed to land two front and center stage seats and her friend Amber’s mother had agreed to let her make the trip with Jenna and her mom to the city and to go to the concert the evening they landed. Not only that, they had back stage passes as well!!!! What an awesome deal!!!!
Her mother, who was always going to classes and interviewing for the best paying jobs, was a computer programmer who had gotten disenfranchised of the measly pay and the wretched heat of South of Florida and was constantly interviewing that year for jobs up north. And as always, Jenna had to go, as Jenna’s mother was single and raising her alone. Her mother so treated her like a baby, even though she was now sixteen and totally able to fend for herself, I mean she could drive for Pete’s sake, but still her mother did not ever leave her when she needed to be away, she was her mother’s only baby, she heard her say time and time again, and her mother would not have anything bad happen to her. The only reason her mother agreed to the concert was because it was so close to the hotel and because Jenna had her own cell phone so she could check in every half hour (mother’s orders) and if she found herself in any trouble, Jenna could easily call and her mother would be there lickity split.
What she hated even more was being up at five am in the morning to make the 7am flight 109 from Tampa international airport to JFK Airport, New York City, New York. And to be on a plane on all Hallow’s Eve. Not that she was superstitious or anything, it’s just that she was not able to do the things all her friends would be doing. The senior populars had a big Halloween Bash scheduled she would have to miss, Trick or treating before that, she would miss, and all the other fun things to do on Halloween. Thankfully, at least they were traveling first class.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Jonas Brothers were boarding flight 109 at 6AM; a whole hour before the flight would officially board, along with their entourage, they had asked special permission to be secretly boarded onto the back of the plane and take their first class seats so as not to stir up the teens that would be at the airport and make a scene. They were laid over in Tampa International from Dallas, Texas to pick up flight 109 to New York City, New York, where they were to have a concert that evening in Madison Square Garden. Their Limo driver would be waiting to take them to Madison Square Garden from the Airport at 10 am shortly after their flight would land. They were hoping that no one under the age of 18 would be in first class that morning. It’s the main reason they would only fly early in the mornings. They left their concert in Dallas at two am just the night before and had to sit for hours in the security office until the connecting flight was to take off. It’s the only way they could stay hidden from crazed fans. Finally came the time for their secret boarding of flight 109. This was the plan, however, things don’t always go as planned, as this teen pop sensation band was about to find out.

Jenna was getting a little bored and shuffling her feet as they waited for Amber outside her house at 6AM in the morning. This is just like Amber; she’d take over an hour just to pick out her clothes for the day. Mom said “Sheesh, I hope she comes out soon or we will miss the flight, you know I can’t afford to miss this interview. This could be our chance to move up in the world, kiddo.” “I know, mom,” Said Jenna “Don’t worry she’ll be out any minute.” And soon as she spoke the words, she saw Amber come out of her front door. She was a tall, bony thin Blonde with blue eyes, Jenna was the Dark haired, dark eyed, tall

(CONTINUED)

edit on 20-9-2010 by ldyserenity because: To add Continued

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
beauty, but their features were the same, tall, slender, and very pretty. Their faces were very similar and lots of people mistook them for sisters, even though there was a great deal of difference in the hair color and eyes and even the skin. Amber was very fair, while Jenna, who was full Italian, had olive colored skin. The other thing is, they were inseparable, BFF’s. They did everything together, cheerleading, shopping, dates, everything. And this was no exception! Backstage at the Jonas Brothers Concert!!! The best time best friends forever could ever have together. Jenna’s mother sped her way up I-75 north to pick up I- 4 to I-275 which would take them to Tampa International Airport. Things were speeding right along. Soon they’d be landing in JFK Airport at sometime around 10 AM and her mom would go off to the interview that was scheduled for 11 AM and her and Amber would be settling in the hotel and going through their clothes to find something amazing to wear to the concert that night. At about 6:30 they made the airport turn off and Jenna’s mom found a parking space in the multileveled garage of the airport. They rushed to check their bags and rushed through the checkpoint and arrived at their gate only moments before boarding was scheduled to take place, and lucky for them there were no delays. It was especially lucky for Jenna’s mom, who had booked far too close to her Interview time. They would only be staying one night in New York and then be flying back in the afternoon on November 1st. However, the plane would be arriving too late for the homecoming dance which was scheduled for 5pm on the night of November first. They would be landing at four thirty as they had to make a connecting flight in Atlanta, Georgia because at the late date of the scheduling of both flights, this was the only flight back that had seats for the three of them on that day. The layover would be only fifteen minutes long, but just long enough to screw up her homecoming plans. It would take hours of primping for that kind of date, which she certainly would not have, so she decided to scratch that item off her list.
As her and Amber and her mom boarded the flight, Jenna got this eerie feeling. It was a sort of flutter in her belly. She couldn’t understand why. She has flown many times before and she never had these feelings. She didn’t ever fear flying. In fact, she very much enjoyed it. They boarded first because they were first class. Which was even better, if there was one thing Jenna could not stand it was being the last at anything. She hated waiting in lines, on busses, on airplanes. That’s why she begged her mother to buy her a car as soon as she had her license. She could drive to school herself and never had to wait on a bus. Unfortunately, she also drove Amber to school so she always ended up waiting on her to get ready for school in the morning. They took their seats and as soon as they did, the both of the girls plugged the earphones in that the flight attendant had given them at the door, and switched to a pop station on the airlines seat radios that sat on each chair’s armrest. Then they both looked at each other and nodded. This was going to be an awesome trip. The captain said over the loudspeaker the same old spiel that is always said, “We are leaving, buckle up, put your trays in the upright position,” Yada, yada, yada. She didn’t care; she was daydreaming about the concert tonight.

Then suddenly to the back of her, she heard a ruckus, some girls were getting very loud, when Jenna turned around she saw that the girls were around her age. They were shouting and pointing at a group of boys nearby them. She couldn’t make out what they were saying so she pulled out one of the earpieces from her left ear. Then she heard what the commotion was about. The boys sitting near to those girls were the Jonas Brothers! They were trying to hide their identities, but those girls weren’t fooled, they wanted pictures and autographs and the whole nine yards. Jenna motioned to Amber to take out her earphones and whispered into Amber’s ear that the Jonas Brothers were on the plane and she pointed them out to Amber. Amber quietly made a squeaky sound then she whispered “Oh My God Jenna, it really IS them,” “let’s go over and get an autograph. Come on!” And she nearly pulled Jenna out of her seat. Jenna said “No, leave them alone, I’m sure they wouldn’t appreciate being bothered while they’re flying.” “Oh come on,” Amber said “Stop being such a stick in the mud! They’re used to this kind of thing!” Jenna was always very shy and a private person herself and didn’t like to approach anybody, much less a celebrity or celebrities! “No, Amber,” She said “we’re going to see them backstage anyway, after all!” Finally Amber gave in to her friend’s demands, and really she didn’t have a choice as she was at the window and Jenna was blocking her way out sitting right in the next seat! At first, that was the only event of the flight, but it sure wouldn’t be the last.

Suddenly the airplane started to shudder, and the captain spoke over the intercom saying that they are not to worry, that they just had hit a little bit of turbulence. However, the shuddering became worse, and then suddenly the sky above them became dark, looking like it was about to storm, only Jenna looked out and could see that all around them it was bright and sunny. It was only above them that the darkness fell. She knew something was not right with this flight. There was a dark cloud following it, it seemed. (CONTINUED)

edit on 20-9-2010 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
She asked Amber to look out her window to see if she could make out what was causing the darkness. It was now 8:00 am and they were just nearing the boarder of Atlanta, Georgia. Then this sound came; it started as a low humming. Then it sounded like a thunderclap. It was definitely not turbulence. It was also not a storm. And Amber reported she could see nothing unusual, as well. The captain spoke over the loudspeaker again saying, “It seems we have run into a pocket of thunderstorms.” He continued, “Just sit tight we should be getting out of it in a few minutes, it isn’t a very large pocket.” Although the plane banked a little to the left, where there seemed to be the edge of the pocket of storms, the darkness continued following and banked left with the airplane. This was no storm, of that Jenna was sure now, as she supposed the captain did also. But, no announcement came from the captain, this was truly odd.

At the Atlanta Airport, flight 109 disappeared from the radar. It was there just outside of their airspace, and then poof--- it was gone. Thinking the plane had gone down; the controller called up to the big guys upstairs and reported the incident. However, suddenly over the radio came flight 109’s captain saying they were experiencing some weird weather pocket that seemed to be following them. The Controller answered back “There are no storms out there on my radar, and as far as I know, you aren’t there on my radar screen either anymore.” “What?” Said the Captain “Wh-- then static—Do---more static ---Mean?” The controller said, “I’m sorry you’re breaking up I can’t understand what you said” No response came. They had lost radio contact altogether. What the heck was going on up there?

Soon, Jenna found out what was going on, as did the Jonas Brothers, The captain, and the rest of the passengers. There was a bright blinding light in the entire airplane, a popping noise, and then when the light went and they regained their sight, they saw that they had been boarded. Not by Islamic terrorists, as one would normally suspect. But, it was from something far worse, something not from this world. They were very tall, with spindly legs and long fingers that ended in claw like nails at the end of each, and there were only three of them. Their eyes were the freakiest part; they were large almond shaped, totally black eyes. They were like pools of tar. They didn’t shine, and had no expression in them whatsoever. These creatures were totally terrifying. These were things you see in horror movies and alien abduction stories on TV. They’re not supposed to be real. What they wanted or who they were was a mystery. Jenna didn’t like it. She knew this could not be good.
They didn’t speak a word, as they walked up and down the aisles looking at everyone on the plane, there were only two of them, at least as far as Jenna could see. They saw someone who sparked their interest for whatever reason, then the light came and the popping sound came again and they forced the passenger out of his seat and when the light went out again, the passenger was gone. Next they stopped at another passenger’s seat and looked at the woman, they proceeded to force her out of her seat as well, but this time there was no light. Instead they ripped a cell phone out of her hand. Jenna thought she must have attempted to dial out to alert someone as to what was happening on flight 109 on that Halloween morning. That was the last mistake she ever made. The one being started to squeeze her throat with those long finger clawed hands and her neck started spewing blood all over and everyone in the plane gasped. An old lady fainted. The beings then proceeded to more bloodshed. All the old folks were ripped apart and thrown into the aisle. Blood was everywhere. They then came towards the Jonas Brothers. The first to go was Nick. The being lifted him out of his seat and disemboweled him in one swift pass of its claws. It then threw Nick Jonas on top of the pile of dead old people. It then moved onto Joe, whom it took and shredded the skin completely off of him, then threw him on top of the same pile. At this point Jenna was in shock. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t scream. She could just watch in full horror. She was just praying they didn’t kill her or Amber. But, you know there are a lot worse things than death. Almost as an afterthought, the being ripped Kevin out of his seat, and the last Jonas, who always was the last Jonas anyone ever thought of, became a ripped apart pile of gore and tendons and bones laid everywhere. The being just broke him to pieces like someone would a stick. The sound it made was a popping and clicking and crunching noise. Finally, Jenna couldn’t stand it anymore and she vomited up all over herself. Then she heard Amber sobbing next to her. Her mother was also sobbing and it sounded like she was praying, too. The other being came into the first class section with a few people and the bright light came again with the popping sound again. The captain was amongst them. She knew he was the captain because once, when she was 8 she had met the captain of her flight and she remembered the uniform. The light got too intense again and she had to close her eyes. When she opened them the other people, including the captain were gone again. Finally the beings spoke. It wasn’t talking with their mouths. They spoke into the thoughts of Jenna, and she suspected, the remaining passengers. They told them they were taking the strong people for slave work on their ship, and the weak ones they would kill. They told us if we resisted, we’d be killed. If we tried to alert anybody via phone or computer, we’d be killed. They were almost done here and they would be releasing the plane with the rest of the weak in it to crash to their deaths. Then the beings grabbed Jenna, Amber, and Jenna’s mother. Jenna closed her eyes tightly. She thought this was it. Then came the popping sound and she heard a whoosh, she then knew her fate.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Oh man that was really good, i didn't expect it to end like that and the poor Jonas brothers!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

HAHAHA!!! Thanks.... They kind of annoy me sooo it just flowed out of me...thanks for the reply.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
and the poor Jonas brothers!

I was thinking the same thing
sounds like somebody didn't like
the Jonas. lol

I don't like them either

good write and I didn't expect it to end
that way either

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

They actually during a concert shoot or spray out from fire hoses a substance that looks like semen all over the screaming girls in the audience, the boys look like they are ejaculating over the girls with great disrespect, I would NOT allow my daughter to join in that farse.

so when they were flailed in this story I was actually kind of glad...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

They actually during a concert shoot or spray out from fire hoses a substance that looks like semen all over the screaming girls in the audience, the boys look like they are ejaculating over the girls with great disrespect, I would NOT allow my daughter to join in that farse.

now in hind sight decades later,
Elvis just shaking his hips wasn't
all that bad in comparison.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint

so when they were flailed in this story I was actually kind of glad...

OMG!!! REALLY??? Thank God my girls don't like them! That's disgusting!!! EWWWW!!!

See they play all holy and wholesome on the Disney network, I always am right about my instincts of people firsthand!!! I knew they were not what they appeared to be and always hated them!!!!

Thank you all for readin and for the very nice comments!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'm going on my first plane trip in a few months, thanks for giving me another worry! Hahaha!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Sorry, but it is just a story, an outlandish one, at that...lol... you'll be ok...you have a higher chance of being struck by a lightening bolt, while winning the powerball than you do of seeing aliens masacre a whole bunch of people on a plane, lol... glad you read my story and thanks for starring and flagging!

new topics

top topics

join