It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

There is evidence and whats worse is the 'uncertainty' with the events.

Too many strange things that are not procedure. Laden's family were flown out of the Country the same day when all other commercial planes were grounded.

The eye-witness accounts from the people on the ground broadcast live.

BBC Presenter 'live on air' reports building 7 has collapsed before it actually did.

Too many things don't add up so people will continue to ask questions and until they are answered the conspiracy will continue.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

" People need to move on from this. Whoever committed these acts are TERRORISTS. Whether it was the Muslims, the US gov or the JEWS ir a collusion of 2 ie US gov and Jews, it make no differnce because should be old news."

Three Thousand American People Killed or Injured on 9/11 and all you can say is Lets Move On ? Talk about Indifference , you take the Cake Sir ! ...................

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Three Thousand American People Killed or Injured on 9/11 and all you can say is Lets Move On ? Talk about Indifference , you take the Cake Sir ! ...................

Great Reply!!

second line

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I hate to sound flippant and make practically a one line post, but the things you talk about have been answered. Many of them are answerable with a quick google search, for example if I were to google 'bin laden family fly', the first link I receive would be Snopes

If this does not satisfy you of course, more work has been done, and you can easily find accurate information with a little more searching. Hell if you want to PM me I'm fine with that, threads like this typically get very noisy.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Someone over on those TM websites really need to update their stuff. 99% of their claims have been addressed, debunked, or answered many times over. That way, their old garbage can no longer pollute new minds who are not aware of the facts. This way we can clean up this mess made by the TM and get to the actual "truth". I am so sick of the non-issue BBC broadcast being brought forward as "evidence of inside job" and the trillion dollars missing BS.
But you know that the TM isnt going to clean it up. That rotting pile of garbage will stay there forever, hoping to sucker in more minds, while the real truths get buried in crap.

www.911myths.com...

This site does a pretty good job of picking the truth from the mountains of garbage the TM has brought up. And this site actually is doing a better job than 99% of the TM, in searching for the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Too many strange things that are not procedure. Laden's family were flown out of the Country the same day when all other commercial planes were grounded.

Why do truthers persist with lies like this? Just where did you get your information to make that false claim? Why didnt you bother to check if the claim was correct?

I bet you just visited a damn fool conspiracy theory site, and believed all the lies that they had posted their!

Just which conspiracy theory site did you get that false claim from?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wow. I wasted my time watching that video the OP put up there. What a pro piece of work. Here's a little video production hint from me to you: When you choose a narrator for your hit piece, make sure he's not a 350 lb. lardass whose breathing is as loud as his talking. I don't care to hear anyones tonsils flapping when he inhales, or his fat lips smacking before he starts speaking.

This is obviously put together by a flaming liberal, but the argument he makes is all over the place. He (aforementioned lardass) lost me about a minute in. No logic. No cohesion. Just doing all the things he accuses "truthers" of doing. Which, by the way, is a classic liberal diversionary tactic. The adult version of "I know you are but what am I?"

Fail.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

But...........................

Where does YOUR proof lie? Snopes, FEMA, the O.S., and.....what else?

Are you disputing the fact that the Bin Laden family were present in the U.S. at the precise time that 911 happened?

No, you are not disputing that.

Bin Laden, the CIA agent, are you disputing that.

No, of course not.

Are you disputing the fact that they got the hell out of the U.S. as soon as they could?

No, you are not disputing that. You are encouraging that "fantasy".

You are simply a mouthpiece for the OFFICIAL STORY about what happened. Who knows exactly when they flew out. Why does it matter?
The bigger question is why were they "reportedly" here and why did they "reportedly" feel compelled to take the first available flight out?

Yes, Dereks, I am no fool. If it is reported, it is for a reason.

Don't you think that is all a distraction? The Bin Ladens getting the hell out of town as fast as they can.

Surely, YOU are not that stupid.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Sorry Stewie baby, but they know exactly when the Bin Laden family (well, the small part of it that was here) was allowed to leave the country...and it was after the FBI had the chance to interview the members of the family they felt the need to interview.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Are you disputing the fact that the Bin Laden family were present in the U.S. at the precise time that 911 happened?

So you claim all 600 were in the USA!

Bin Laden, the CIA agent, are you disputing that.

So some people claim, with no facts to back that claim!

Are you disputing the fact that they got the hell out of the U.S. as soon as they could?

When were they originally planning to leave? If you do not know that your claim is just silly!

You are encouraging that "fantasy".

Wrong again, it is the "truthers" who encourage fantasy with all their conflicting conspiracy theories - like the Bin Laden family left when all flights were grounded - which is just another truther lie.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The official story is swiss cheese. These debunkers can cherry pick posts, and throw up as much fodder as they like. The truth is the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Evidence? Here is a bit:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK
Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Old news, common names, and clerical mistakes. Not even the BBC buys it anymore.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Not even the BBC buys it anymore.....

These are YOUR words.

NOT EVEN THE BBC............

Let's just dwell on that. For a moment. Let us pray.

to the almighty BBC.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
At last count, at least seven of the alleged 19 hijackers on the planes during 9/11 are actually still alive. Despite that--and the fact that several Israelis were arrested driving around on 9/11 with a van full of explosives not far from the WTC attacks, I have no reason whatsoever to question the official version at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The truth movement doesn't owe you the *Truth*!!! There is tons and tons of FACTS that point to HUMAN INTERVENTION of the closet kind! Meaning, people got into those buildings prior to 911 to set into action the sad sad result of which we know today. The official story, including all statements made from Bush/Cheney/Rice/Rumsfield/Silverstein/ Rudy etc...etc...etc... have all been shown for the lies that they are from true professionals that HAVE DONE THEIR HOMEWORK... and from all the Hero's that are either gone or still with us. Many that are gone were murdered for what they knew. We owe you the truth? We owe you the facts?

GFY!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
The official story, including all statements made from .../Silverstein/ .. have all been shown for the lies that they are from true professionals that HAVE DONE THEIR HOMEWORK

Care to show where Silverstein has lied in all the statements he made?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

The truth movement doesn't owe you the *Truth*!!! There is tons and tons of FACTS that point to HUMAN INTERVENTION of the closet kind! Meaning, people got into those buildings prior to 911 to set into action the sad sad result of which we know today. The official story, including all statements made from Bush/Cheney/Rice/Rumsfield/Silverstein/ Rudy etc...etc...etc... have all been shown for the lies that they are from true professionals that HAVE DONE THEIR HOMEWORK... and from all the Hero's that are either gone or still with us. Many that are gone were murdered for what they knew. We owe you the truth? We owe you the facts?

GFY!

Wow sounds like you've got this one wrapped up !?
Since there are tons of facts, please post the truth movements official account of what happened including details about who did it, timeline, etc..
It should be an interesting read.
Thanks !

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by exponent

Someone over on those TM websites really need to update their stuff. 99% of their claims have been addressed, debunked, or answered many times over. That way, their old garbage can no longer pollute new minds who are not aware of the facts. This way we can clean up this mess made by the TM and get to the actual "truth". I am so sick of the non-issue BBC broadcast being brought forward as "evidence of inside job" and the trillion dollars missing BS.
But you know that the TM isnt going to clean it up. That rotting pile of garbage will stay there forever, hoping to sucker in more minds, while the real truths get buried in crap.

www.911myths.com...

This site does a pretty good job of picking the truth from the mountains of garbage the TM has brought up. And this site actually is doing a better job than 99% of the TM, in searching for the truth.

GenRadek,

Although I don't put a lot of store in the hijacker list (mainly because I believe they're fictional characters made up by the perpetrators,) I'm not particularly impressed by the debunking of the "still alive" myth. It basically comes down to the fact that the FBI published an official list after the original list was shown to be faulty.

Source: Hijackers still alive - 911myths
They tend not to dwell on the fact that all of these stories originated before the FBI released their full photo list on September 27th, for instance. They rarely point out this CNN report, released on September 16th, for instance, that identified the wrong individuals for Wail al-Shehri, Abdulaziz al-Omari and Saeed al-Ghamdi. These misidentifications caused those innocent people to come forward and say "it's not me, I'm still alive" - but they're not the individuals later identified by the FBI.

They even had to get the Saudi's to change their minds.

Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens...

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

And then we see a passenger manifest obtained and published by the Boston Globe that is obviously a post-9/11 production with suspected terrorists names in bold type and a key that says "Occupied by Suspected Terrorist!" That's not evidence of them being on the plane, that's evidence of a list being compiled to place them on the plane after the fact. I doubt even dereks would give that one much credit.
Source: No hijackers on the passenger manifests - 911myths

Small wonder that TM sites don't update their "lies" based on these refutations.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear. You have the answers right in front of you and you're still desperately trying to find a way to believe that you are correct.

So remind me, if people were confused before the official list of suspects was released, how exactly is that evidence for anything at all?

You point out that the boston globe produced their passenger list after 911. Is this supposed to be some sort of shock? Are they supposed to have produced a list of passengers before 911 occurred?

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join