It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
See what I mean...regarding a minimal of research required to begin to understand 911 truth.

WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY.

Say it to yourself quietly three times...

911 TRUTHERS ARE NOT GOING AWAY.

OK so what evidence would satisfy you?
who would need to gather said evidence for you to find it acceptable?
In the end, what if the evidence shows that only the official story was correct?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
isn't it funny how you are worried/afraid/angry (?) about a group that believes in a fairy tale. How many threads are there decrying people who believe in fairies, or the Loch Ness monster? So why is it that the truth movement is the only group making people worried? Maybe because they have the truth???

I worry when people say we don't need CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
I worry when people say hitler was right.
I worry when the catholic church doesn't think having sex with young boys warrants prison.
I worry when people think that they are right no matter what evidence is presented which refute their position.

All extremists can be dangerous.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
it's funny how often people keep saying the truth movement has "no evidence" if that were the case the truth movement would go away on its own,

Let's use that logic and apply it to leprechauns. If there is "no evidence" that leprechauns exist, the legends would go away on their own.....starting to see how this statement is a bit pointless????

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
In the end, what if the evidence shows that only the official story was correct?

In your race to compose 10 posts on the previous page, I believe you missed something.

Even with all of it sourced from the MSM, none of it supports the Official Fairy Tale.

link   
double clicked "reply".. deleting duplicate post.

Peace

edit on 20-9-2010 by NWOPrimate because: (no reason given)

link   
OK, I just have to say something here.

No matter what, there is nothing that can make me believe that buildings fall as fast as free fall naturally just because a plane hit it. No one is going to make me believe that it's normal to have massive explosions under the WTC after the plane hit the towers. No one is going to make me believe that the heat was enough, 1 hr after the planes hit the towers, to make over a 100 floors of steel and concrete disintegrate into dust.

I'm not going to let people who are afraid of the truth force me into accepting a lie.

I believe this was a false flag event in order for the current regime to put through new security measures to take away my freedoms to travel and be who I want to be and I believe it's because we are nearing 2012 and they are afraid of our natural evolution, but their intervention is what will make us realize that we are and have been secretly enslaved for thousands of years.

It's time to be free and to let love prevail.

edit on 20-9-2010 by NWOPrimate because: spelling corrections

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

In your race to compose 10 posts on the previous page, I believe you missed something.

Excuse me for having a job and trying to get caught up

Even with all of it sourced from the MSM, none of it supports the Official Fairy Tale.
So can you answer the questions?
Or are you just here to push the "truther" fairy tales ?

edit on 20-9-2010 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

What a lot of people in the 'truther' movement fail to realize is:
(1) 9/11 conspiracies are too complex.
(2) Once a portion of a conspiracy theory is debunked, they pick up the remaining pieces and force them to fit.
(3) Many theories are based upon small anomalies, which in themselves have no significant importance.
(4) Even though everyone on Earth saw the event play-out LIVE on television, they want everyone else to think what we saw was a big hologram.
(5) If anything falls outside of the narrative, the one they are telling, it cannot be factual in anyway, shape, or form.
(6) Many of them never-ever concede when faced with facts.
(7) Many of them are too stuck in their ways.
(8) Many of them like to demonize religious groups.
(9) Many of them like to demonize governments.
(10) Many of them like to demonize the military.
(11) Many of them are obsessed.

You can literally dump the remains of both the planes and bodies in their yards, and they will STILL not believe any of the evidence. Even if you threw in dental records, DNA samples, the black boxes, etc...

They will never-ever believe in the truth. None of it. Why? They want to inflict harm onto another human being. They are that cynical.

I don't hate them. I don't love them. They are just severely cynical people.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
OK, I just have to say something here.

No matter what, there is nothing that can make me believe that buildings fall as fast as free fall naturally just because a plane hit it.

Well at least your honest. I give you credit for that.
You've decided that no matter what evidence is presented to you, you will not accept it if it contradicts your beliefs. That's exactly how an extremist believes
But again, at least your honest about your extremist views !

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Not all "truthers" think it was an "inside job"... Most just think we don't know the entire truth, BECAUSE WE DON'T.

You may think you know the truth, but you don't. That is why the truth movement will always be around.

Telling people to accept what some strangers tell you is not going to work. You are actually embracing ignorance.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Did you read the BBC link I posted for you? It answered your questions, and it came after your initial reports. Go back, read that part, then get back to me.

That date of that article about the collapses of WTC investigation. Refresh my memory, when did NIST come out with their official report on the WTC Towers collapses? 2005. You have an article from December 25, 2001, when ground zero was still smouldering. Debris was stil being taken to Fresh Kills and then saved to be analyzed later. People asked for an investigation? They got it with NIST.

As to that video, look at it logically. There was an obvious terrorist attack. The last attack in 93 involved bombs. Hearing explosions in a building that is burning after being struck by a 767, is nothing surprising. of course people will speculate in the initial moments as to what it is, and the obvious thing they will think is "bombs!" I have heard explosions going off in a garage fire I got to watch a few weeks back does that mean there were "secondary devices" inside that garage too? Means nothing. The firefighter saying there is a bomb in the building? That was a bomb scare at Stuevesant High School, where the fire dept had a staging area before they evacuated because someone phoned in a bomb threat. Yes, there are sick twisted people that will pull such garbage even during the biggest tragedy in the nation. However using initial observations of a situation that is out of control, as if they are accurate and blemish free, is a fallacy. Inital speculations mean nothing, until an investigation can be done where more information is avalable. No one knew what was going on. People assume that since its a terrorist attack, there maybe bombs being involved. Unsubstantiated but nontheless, its apparent, that people thought this was a terrorist attack and that maybe terrorists planted bombs too somewhere. But then again, show me a large building fire that does not have any explosions in it.

edit on 9/20/2010 by GenRadek because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by illumin8ed

Telling people to accept what some strangers tell you is not going to work. You are actually embracing ignorance.

I completely agree with the above quoted piece.

Do you know what is funny? 100% of all 9/11 conspiracy theories are based upon stranger hypothesis. None of it is real.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

you wont see any proof because YOU dont want to.

where's the footage of muslim hijackers going through the airport?

where's the boeing that crashed into the pentagon?

where's the 80 odd videos of the alleged boeing approaching the pentagon?

where's the technology that allows people to converse with cellphones in a sub mach 1 aeroplane?

why was the steel of the demolished towers quickly removed out of the country?

why was the lawn of the pentagon quickly covered up with tons of gravel after the accident, contaminating a crime scene?

how did amature pilots manage to fly that approaching curve into the towers that is above an expert pilot?

why was the collapse of building 7 announced in britain 23 minutes BEFORE it fell down?

why were 5 israeli men filming and jumping for joy when the towers were hit. (they are friends of the USA, are they not)?

were you one of them?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

What a lot of people in the 'truther' movement fail to realize is:
(2) Once a portion of a conspiracy theory is debunked, they pick up the remaining pieces and force them to fit.
(3) Many theories are based upon small anomalies, which in themselves have no significant importance.
(4) Even though everyone on Earth saw the event play-out LIVE on television, they want everyone else to think what we saw was a big hologram.
(5) If anything falls outside of the narrative, the one they are telling, it cannot be factual in anyway, shape, or form.

You can literally dump the remains of both the planes and bodies in their yards, and they will STILL not believe any of the evidence. Even if you threw in dental records, DNA samples, the black boxes, etc...

They will never-ever believe in the truth. None of it. Why? They want to inflict harm onto another human being. They are that cynical.

I don't hate them. I don't love them. They are just severely cynical people.

-My theory isn't complex, they put bombs in two WTC to bring it down. That's not hard to do.

-That's a baseless accusation.

-Small anomalies? There were massive explotions under the WTC to take out the supporting structure, to allow the building to be demolished? That's no small anomaly. 7 of the accused "terrorist" are still alive. That's not small.. man, there's a bunch of BIG issues with the official story... like why wasn't the US air force quicker to respond?? I could go on... please do some research.

-No "real" truther thinks it was a hologram. Another baseless accusation.

-Another baseless accusation.

-Another baseless accusation and only applies to those who choose ignorance.

-Another baseless accusation and only applies to those who choose ignorance

-Another baseless accusation and only applies to those who choose ignorance.. ei: hate towards muslims.

-Another baseless accusation.. i work for the government.

-Another baseless accusation... military = war. Yes I hate war. You love it apparently.

-Another baseless accusation.

edit on 20-9-2010 by NWOPrimate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Before you fill up this page with posts, just to start, how about a video or photo of WHATEVER HIT THE PENTAGON?!

How about any of the FOUR WTC BLACK BOXES?!

How about an EXAMINATION OF THE TRUSSES, BEAMS AND MAJOR STEEL COMPONENTS WHICH WERE QUICKLY SHIPPED OFF TO CHINA?!

How about pointing me to JUST ONE STEEL-FRAMED HIGH RISE BUILDING IN THE WORLD THAT COLLAPSED DUE TO FIRE?!

Can you show me any of the above? If not, why not?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
As to that video, look at it logically. There was an obvious terrorist attack. The last attack in 93 involved bombs. Hearing explosions in a building that is burning after being struck by a 767, is nothing surprising. of course people will speculate in the initial moments as to what it is, and the obvious thing they will think is "bombs!" I have heard explosions going off in a garage fire I got to watch a few weeks back does that mean there were "secondary devices" inside that garage too? Means nothing.

That is not logic, that is blind ignorance.

First you admit bombs were used at the WTC in 93.

Then you admit there were secondary explosions on 9/11/01.

Then you show your ignorance by suggesting those secondary explosions were "normal" without doing ANY investigation to find the exact truth of what those secondary explosions were.

Sure it could be fuel tanks, sure it could be transformers, sure it could be a lot of things including high explosives. GUESSING IS NOT LOGICAL. Brushing it off as "normal" without doing any investigation to find the exact truth is blind ignorance, and IS NOT LOGICAL.

B.T.W. people inside the WTC heard explosions before the jet hit. So how do you explain that?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by illumin8ed B.T.W. people inside the WTC heard explosions before the jet hit. So how do you explain that?

I am going to make an example out of you. This is how...

Where did you get this information?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You americans need to create a new news tv channel coz the corporate ones are sickening to say the least...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So forget the countless Architects/demolition experts/etc who have come forward denying the official story based on their EXPERTISE. Ignore the firefighters who very clearly acknowledge the separate EXPLOSIONS. Ignore the fact that no other building in the history of the world has reacted the way the towers did. Ignore the fact that the towers were designed SPECIFICALLY to withstand airfract impact. Ignore the fact that a plane somehow made it through the most secure airspace in the entire WORLD, whose very design automatically downs any craft in its secure space without proper coding.

Ignore any bit of common sense. When the towers fell, I remember thinking to myself "How could a plane hitting the top of a tower cause the entire thing to collapse on itself? How weird."

Ignore the fact that jets weren't immediately scrambled because of the off track planes, despite them having always been scrambled in the past.

Ignore the fact that tower 7 somehow fell by an act of God, despite all of the buildings around it remaining intact.

Ignore the fact that similar buildings on fire burned for 200% longer yet the skeleton remained.

Ignore the fact that the fire could not have been physically hot enough to compromise the structure.

Ignore the fact that FEMA was sent into NYC the day before the attacks.

Ignore the fact that many of the alleged hijackers have been proven to still be alive.

Ignore the fact that the black boxes were seen taken out of the rubble by multiple witnesses.

Ignore the fact that the continually evolving story put forth by those investigating it contained so many instances of "first time in history of that happening" that only a fool would believe it was all a coincidence.

I don't feel like going on. There's no point. There are three groups of people in the world. People that are wise enough to research for themselves and logical enough to realize that the official story cant possibly be true comprise the first.

The second group consists of Sheeple who are both unwilling and unable to accept such inconvenient truths because they threaten the very skewed reality that they have accepted out of comfort. This group is comprised of conforming, mental deficients and also better educated, fierce skeptics who are either not intelligent enough or are too afraid to make the connections.

The third group, finally, consists of the people spreading and perpetuating the lies and mistruths to the second group.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Interesting, after the posting of this topic I began to research completely unrelated material about ufos and alien technology. After enjoying a particular video detailing the difference between manmade and extraterrestrial ufos, as well as rudimentary synopsis of the actual physics behind them, I did what any avid consumer of hard to find information would do, check out the mans profile. There I found the following videos, which contain more compelling information about the incident than anything else I have ever seen and points very heavily at the who behind the inside job, as well as the how. I hope you enjoy the following links:

Part 1: www.youtube.com...
Part 2: www.youtube.com...

I would have made a thread, however I haven't even made 20 posts. Haha you |= |_| ( |< 5 won't even let me have an avatar.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Gygar because: (Personal preference on syntax)

edit on 20-9-2010 by Gygar because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2010 by Gygar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join