It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 My Observations (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I created an analysis video using this video:

I had to use my digital camera to tape it from my laptop screen, so my video's quality is slightly reduced, but the points are still clear. The main observations I make are just what was obvious to me:

-I noticed that the penthouse caved in half into the building, and so I looked for ejections on the lower floors that would be indicative of a collapse from a lower portion of the building. I found it and highlighted it.
-Then the windows bust out on many floors as the floors from above come crashing down inside the building.
-The rest of what was on the roof loses a bit falling into the massive hole inside the building and proceeds to collapse inside the building slightly ahead of the outside walls.
-The left-hand side of the building from the perspective in the video appears to wobble backward while the right-hand side stays straight during collapse.

This indicates to me that the floors on the right side were still largely intact when the building began to completely collapse. The inside came first, and then the outside pulled itself down as a large unit. I am not an engineer, however, and I would like others to offer their conclusions based on the observations here:

Rewatching my vid, I made a slight oops during my editing. The part that shows the roof edge breaking off at about 0:18, the roof edge re-attaches itself suddenly. This was not intended to do that. It backtracked a few milliseconds on the clip. Thought I would make that clear right now to help avoid confusion.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So if the left went first please explain the symmetrical freefall?!

BTW, did you not see this comment (below) I made earlier in another WTC7 thread?

NIST (Page 39) say only fires brought WTC7 down, and debris from the collapsing tower's had nothing to do with the WTC7 collapse, yep, NIST said that!

They said debris from the tower's collapsing started the fires, but they were burning BEFORE the towers collapsed.

Barry Jennings (RIP) experienced explosions BEFORE the towers collapsed, so please tell me how the debris supposedly started the fires if there were explosions & fires in WTC7 BEFORE the tower collapsed?!

We know that no steel framed building had ever collapsed from fires alone before, even though NIST want us to believe that WTC7 came down from fires alone???

We have witnesses saying explosions went off inside WTC7 before the towers collapsed, and we have a freefall, symmetrical collapse, and further explosions heard, plus siesmic recordings prior to WTC7 collapsing.

So everything points to explosives/controlled demolition. There cannot be any other alternative! Please do prove me wrong if you have any more info to add!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

They shall be chased to the end of the universe and bound and cast into the pit for eternity.

Two truthers on their way to a Gage presentation are killed in an auto accident. Finding themselves at the Holy Gates, they ask St. Peter if God can confirm that 9/11 was an inside job. Peter calls God down, who explains to the truthers that it was simply 19 Al Quaida terrorists using hijacked planes.

One truther looks at the other and says " Can you believe it? This is even bigger than we thought! "

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by zarp3333

They shall be chased to the end of the universe and bound and cast into the pit for eternity.

Two truthers on their way to a Gage presentation are killed in an auto accident. Finding themselves at the Holy Gates, they ask St. Peter if God can confirm that 9/11 was an inside job. Peter calls God down, who explains to the truthers that it was simply 19 Al Quaida terrorists using hijacked planes.

One truther looks at the other and says " Can you believe it? This is even bigger than we thought! "

The comedy store called, they said 'don't call us, we'll call you'

Has varemia abandoned their own thread because they cannot answer my reply?

Can you waypastvne? Or are jokes all you have?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

NIST (Page 39) say only fires brought WTC7 down, and debris from the collapsing tower's had nothing to do with the WTC7 collapse, yep, NIST said that!

Page 39 of the NIST report.

Table 3–1. Comparison of global structural model predictions and observations for WTC 7, Case B.
a: From NIST NCSTAR 1-9, Appendix C and Chapter 8. b: Not available
The horizontal progression of buckling core columns was interior to the building and could not have been observed from the street. The process occurred over a longer duration of 10.3 s (13.5 s minus 3.2 s) for the analysis without debris impact damage than for the duration of 2.6 s (6.1 s minus 3.5 s) for the analysis with impact damage. In the analysis without debris impact damage, the lack of core framing damage on the lower west side resulted in a sequence of interior column failures from east to west that occurred at a more uniform rate. In the analysis with debris impact damage, the core framing damage on the west side resulted in a more rapid failure of the west interior columns in the last stages of the horizontal progression.
The initial downward movement of the north face from the northeast corner to the east side of the screenwall was observed at 6.9 s after the initial downward motion of the east penthouse. The LS-DYNA analyses with and without impact damage straddled that value.
Observation Time (s)
Analysis Time (s) with Debris Impact Damage
Analysis Time (s) without Debris Impact Damage
Event
≈ -6 s a
-6.6 s
-6.6 s
Start of cascading failure of floors surrounding Column 79
N/A b
Buckling of Column 79, quickly followed by buckling of Columns 80 and 81
≡0
≡0
≡0
Start of descent of east penthouse
2.4, 2.7
2.3, 2.6
Descent of east penthouse below roofline (First value: observed from the northwest and below; second value: observed from the north at the roofline)
N/Ab
3.5-6.1
3.2-13.5
Buckling of columns across core, starting with Column 76
Initial downward motion of the north face roofline at the eastern section of the building
7.3, 7.7
8.7, 9.2
Descent of the east end of the screenwall below the roofline (First value: observed from the northwest and below, second value: observed from the north at the roofline)
6.9, 7.3
10.6, 10.9
Descent of the west penthouse below the roofline (First value: observed from the northwest and below, second value: observed from the north at the roofline)
NIST NCSTAR 1A, WTC Investigation

Why do Truthers repeat crap without ever checking to see if it's true ?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

top topics

join