It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 vaccine is included in this years flu vaccine 2010-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Speaking with some people recently they stated they took the flu vaccine last year bug not the H1N1 vaccine.

They were not aware it is included in this years flu vaccine so I thought I'd post this article.

Last year, 2 separate vaccines were required for seasonal flu and H1N1 prophylaxis. The new vaccine protects against:

A/California/7/09 (H1N1)-like virus (pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza virus),
A/Perth /16/2009 (H3N2)-like virus, and
B/Brisbane/60/2008-like virus.

www.medscape.com...

edit on 19-9-2010 by LAinhabitant because: Typo

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I cannot for the life of me understand why someone would take a flu vaccine.

They have already proven that Vitamin D is much more effective at preventing the flu.

Some people deserve what they get I suppose.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roid_Rage27
I cannot for the life of me understand why someone would take a flu vaccine.

They have already proven that Vitamin D is much more effective at preventing the flu.

Some people deserve what they get I suppose.

I agree and disagree

many proffessions involving the public almost make it mandatory to take the injection, school teachers and teacher aides are almost made to feel as though they have to take it to protect the children and themselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Roid_Rage27

They will recommend Vitamin D to improve the immune system once all control of supplements are in the hands of Big Pharma. Here's an interesting article.

smirkingchimp.com...

In it they speak of The possibility of forced vaccination for the US populace.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

The guilt trip is being placed upon people.

Exercise your rights. Ask for long term studies of the effects of the specific vaccine you are being felt obligated to take. They don't have them. Then tell them after you have studied them that you will make a decision if this is what you would like to do.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LAinhabitant

I won't be taking any, I just pointed out that some are pressured more than others to take the poison, I have already informed my children that if someone says that they have to take a vaccine to run out of the class and straight home to inform me.

I don't believe it will come to that, if they are handing out vaccines a note should come home, my kids will both be sick on that day should it arise.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Just because you didn't get vaccinated doesn't mean you didn't get vaccinated.

This is done using Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccines and viral shedding.

FluMist, for example, is required by law to include a package insert that states that a person can shed the LAIV cocktail within the vaccine for up to three weeks. The CDC says that the live virus cocktail contained within the FluMist vaccine can be shed by up to 50% of those who receive it. The CDC also states on its website that those shedding the virus can then infect up to 2.4 percent of people whom they have contact with. Get out your calculators.

Nobody can claim they made the conscience decision not to get a flu vaccination. That decision has already been made for you.

www.cdc.gov...
www.health.state.mn.us...

edit on 20-9-2010 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Thank you for the links and the info.
This guilt trip caught my attention:

Your decision to do the right thing could possibly save a
life.

That meant your decision to take the vaccine, not your decision to do what you feel is right for your body.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
We don't need their poisonous vaccine. Vitamin D works better than vaccines!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef9f7fd4b0b8.jpg[/atsimg]

If scientists discovered something that worked better than vaccines at preventing influenza, you'd think they would jump all over it, right? After all, isn't the point to protect children and adults from influenza?

Oh yes. But alas no. WHO and Big Pharma have no interest in stopping Influenza!

A clinical trial led by Mitsuyoshi Urashima and conducted by the Division of Molecular Epidemiology in the the Department of Pediatrics at the Jikei University School of Medicine Minato-ku in Tokyo found that vitamin D was extremely effective at halting influenza infections in children. The trial appears in the March, 2010 issue of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (Am J Clin Nutr (March 10, 2010). doi:10.3945/ajcn.2009.29094)

Vitamin D proven far better than vaccines at preventing influenza infections

Well it works for me. I never get Influenza because I take Calcium and Vitamin D supplements. Being from Scotland there isn't much sun .....lol

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This ATS thread is also about the Flu vaccine and as i said in that thread i will repeat in this thread.
I used to work in healthcare with the elderly and i always got my flu shot altho many did not and i found that to be careless on their part.As for those who are sick and still going to work when in the medical feild i know for a fact that most employers rather see you come to work sick and get sent home by them rather than u calling out.When i was in my early twentys i was working at a food plant and got chicken pox from a fellow worker whose child had them and they were a carrier and because i called out and had a doctors note taking me out of work for 2 weeks they fired me on the day i returned to work.
So i say if your in the healthcare feild it should be mandatory to get the flu shot

Aswell i will add that im no longer in that feild of work. I now am a nanny for 8 month old twins and u can bet i will be getting my flu shot this year because i care more about those childrens health than my own.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have asthma and other health issues which cause me to become severely ill when I catch so much as the common cold, let alone the flu. I always end up with severe repiratory tract infections requiring antibiotics, and sometimes hospitalization. Catching H1N1 is not an option for me.

I have received a flu shot every year since I turned 18 (I turn 29 this December,) including this year's combined shot (which is the same formulation I've received every year. It just includes the H1N1-like 2009 strain.) I have never suffered any adverse reaction to the shot. I also recently received a Tdap vaccine, since it had been over ten years since I had one, and we are having a whooping cough epidemic here at present. I suffered no adverse reaction to that, either.

I have said and will continue to say that I respect everyone's personal medical choices. It would be nice if people respected mine, as well.

edit on 9/22/2010 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join