It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questioning al Qaeda: "Does the Brotherhood exist?" "That, Winston, you will never know."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
While I appreciate all the comments and flags, I get the impression that very few have taken the time to read the original post and watch the documentaries. Maybe it's my fault for posting too much information from too many sources, but when you're making the case that "al Qaeda" doesn't exist, you'd better have significant evidence to back it up.

So what are the implications if this is true? How many millions of times have we heard, al Qaeda this and al Qaeda that, some al Qaeda militant says this or al Qaeda's second in command was killed today (many times.) What really started me thinking was when this "American al Qaeda" spokesman twerp (Adam Pearlman from Orange County, CA) was captured in Pakistan, but the next day it was reported to have been a mistake -- now it was a different "American al Qaeda" spokesman twerp with a nearly identical name. Yeah, right. Just like the "confusion" with the 9/11 "hijackers" who had similar names with the seven who are still alive.

This is further proof of what the Hindus have always said: the entire world is Maya, or illusion.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I did read the articles ya posted gf,Pearlman is just a dupe who it seems to me has gotten caught up in a continuing psyop.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There is no alqaeda. In Afghanistan we are fighting Afghans who never heard about 911 and in Iraq we were fighting sunnies unwilling to relinquish power. If you look up alqaeda on wiki it has 2 leaders listed, Osama Bin Laden a former (current?) CIA asset and some guy. Thats it.

Somebody refresh my memory. Was "the brotherhood" the exact same thing as alqaeda, a boogeyman for society to fight, or was it an "revolution" led by the opposition, so that any to be revolutionaries who join the brotherhood would run straight into the arms of the people who police the world of orwell?
edit on 21-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by kauskau
I really don´t understand one thing: If there is no such thing as al qaeda but there are many that want to fight america..the best way would be if the existing terrorists and those who are claimed to be terrorists would say: "We did not do 9.11" THere is no such thing as al qaida. Your government is lying.
That would do more harm then little attacks. It would destabilize the power structures.

Most Afghans never heard of 911 to begin with. Do you think they watched it unfold on their TV? Also they do say that, but it aint like they get airtime on Fox News.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

It was a fake opposition movement, most likely.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I don't think it was Robin Cook, to whom the opening quote was attributed:

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US..."

There are numerous references tying Pierre-Henre Bunel, a French intelligence agent, with this statement. Robin Cook was certainly vocal in his defiance to the Iraq War (2003) and fought for Parliament's responsibility to declare war (or not).

I do not doubt Cook's loyalty. I'm certain he was a man among vipers and did the best he could. I do not besmirch his name nor his reputation. But in order to be a source of information, one must take great pains to vet and verify information. The more accurate one's information, the more credible.

As for Cook's death, my own father died of a heart attack at the age of 59 while attempting to climb a steep hillside. He also was transported by helicopter from the scene and did not survive. He had no medical history of heart disease and he was certainly not involved in the international scene. Stuff like that happens.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Why can't I flag or star this thread or OP?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join