It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olmert: To further peace, US will give citizenship to 100,000 Palestinian refugees

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What are these refugees fleeing from? Israel? I can just imagine how well this could go over among the population here in the US because I can still remember seeing thousands of Palestinians cheering in the streets after 911. The people in New York are complaining about having another mosque built within 2 blocks of ground zero. If this is true, who are the main supporters? I believe the American population will have an angry reaction if the current elected politicians are doing something else to anger the public here.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by ugie1028

I'd be more worried if they sent 100k Israelis over..

2nd line

They have... Back in the 50's. Take a look around...

Hollywood?

Maybe this answers the age old theory...

If America wants to help so bad, let them all moved to Alaska. Although, you could also argue the same about other surrounding countries to let them expand into their land.

I believe the Palestinians are becoming more and more of a political bargaining tool then a humanitarian disaster.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
IT would have been much better if all European/American/USSR Zionist Jews were sent to US and given them a nation in NY. I'm sure New Yorkers would welcome them with open arms, until they claim the whole NY for themselves

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Man this is so typical...another Israeli ploy to achieve their end goal....And using the american People yet again for their purpose.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/307e65a9d57d.jpg[/atsimg]

Prime Minister of Israel - Ruler of the United States of Israel. American-educated hard-line former prime minister of Israel, is probably the most conspicuous architect of terrorism and the so-called "War on Terror." Netanyahu, a Jabotinsky Zionist of the right wing Likud party, published a book in 1986 entitled Terrorism: How the West Can Win in which he laid out precisely the blueprint for what has become the "War on Terror" in Iraq and Afghanistan. Netanyahu's book, and its seriously flawed and racist thesis, has been rewritten, reprinted, and propagated ad nauseam. C.B.

source

now then here comes the bigger picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85e2747ff910.jpg[/atsimg]

Read the names and see who is control of your Government.
now the main objectives.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1eaf56e38ce3.gif[/atsimg]

The Israelis have been USING the United States for so many years to achieve their goal...and they will keep doing so as long as you the good people of America keep allowing these NEO-CONS into your government

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I think rather than just saying palestinians were dancing in the streets....it might be an idea to see who else were dancing in the streets after 9/11......another false flag "coup de tat" by the Israeli's

Danicng Israeli's

edit on 023030p://f32Monday by plube because: spell spell spell

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I guess the US deserves to accept these refugees, they are the shadow force standing behind Israeli aggresion. Its just sad that it will not be the corrupt politicians who caused this, but We the People who will pay for Abdullah´s seven children. I can hear the taxes rising already..

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well maybe the US will now have a use for them FEMA camps that don't exist..

Gotta house these 100.000 somewhere and you can bet it will not be in all them houses that have been foreclosed on...Imagine the uproar if they did that !

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Peace is easy when you either destroy the enemy, or make it leave the places that you want to invade!!! Here's what Olmert is really saying:

"To further the peace process, we will force you to leave your houses in the 2 following manners : Either you leave this land and go to the US or we will kill you, your women and your children with our guns, tanks and phosphorous bombs indiscriminately. Survivors will be starved by surrounding them with walls and border crossings which will not allow anything through under the guise of "counter terrorism"... You will leave and we will take your land... Don't worry, we can do anything we want because we own the world's balls and any resistance from the world will give us the opportunity to label them as anti-semetic, and nobody likes to be called an anti-semite!! The world doesn't care about you, and neither do we!"

This is the REAL message Olmert is saying!

Magnum

edit on 10/9/20 by Magnum007 because: I forgot some details...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I would imagine that these 120,000 Palestinians would be from any one of the many refugee camps etc housing them throughout the region .

The Palestinians want Israel to recognise the "right of return" of the Palestinians who fled or were expelled when the Jewish state was created in 1948. With their descendants, they number 4.7 million people. Israel rejects the demand, saying they should be accommodated within a Palestinian state.

120, 000 out of 4.7 million .

Israel rejects the demand, saying they should be accommodated within a Palestinian state

Seems like Israel seeks to accommodate Palestinian refugees and Israeli settlers in Palestine ........ but nobody in Israel .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join