It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe as a Human race we need to look to Lucifer as our saviour!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So OP, you worship Lucifer? Not only you avatar and statement say so but even your name! If I take all the numbers from your name we have Lucifer.
Anyway, I'm an atheist so I don't believe in Lucifer but if by believing in something is going to make you a better person I'm not going to oppose that, more power to you.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Maybe you all as the human race need to look at yourselves as the saviours.....No god or angel can save you....... And any religion no matter if it worships the one or one of its angels.....it's just that a human religion....a religion is just something you all do in groups so as to not take blame for your deads...But unfortunately for all of you, there is such a thing as a god of justice and its angels....and they have no pity, or even a concept of pity....And there law is, what goes around comes around...with some surprises offcourse.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just ban all religion- or tax the crap out of it. It's more dangerous to your health than smoking or drinking. Kills millions every year.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There are several definitions of Lucifer and several meanings too.

I guess it depends whether you want the Bible version or the truth?

Lucifer was a Roman God. His name means Lightbearer. In Roman mythology he is the herald of Aurora, the dawn. Lucifer is the personification of the Morningsstar, the planet Venus. In Greek mythology Lucifer was called Phosphorus, the shining one, herald to the rosy-fingered Eos, sister of Selene and Helios, the Moon and the Sun. The Dawn, which lies between darkness and light, is a fitting symbol of initiation. Lucifer, the herald of dawn, becomes the initiator himself.

Lucifer is an alien element in Christianity. His role in Christianity is due to a mistranslation in the Book of Isaiah and he was later identified with Satan. The Book of Isaiah 12:14 says: [Hebrew letters] HYLL BN-ShChR. HYLL means bright or shining morningsstar. BN means son. ShChR means dawn or morningsstar. The Bright Son of the Morningsstar, an ironic title Isaiah attributed to the arrogant Babylonian King Tiglath-Pileser III. By the translation into Greek, the translator used the word phosphorus, the shining one, and from the translation in Greek into Latin, the word used was Lucifer. In the Vulgate Bible Lucifer is spelled without a capital L. It was not intended to be a name, but a title.

edit on 24/9/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Lucifer, if I woould become a Luciferian, would be a mere symbol of illumination. Jesus, the son god incarnate, is representative of the sun. The sun is also a mystic symbol for enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
We need to look at ourselves, and NO ONE else as our saviour. It's as simple as that. NO Lucifer, or no other "god", simply...us.

Unfortunately, "religion" of any kind is a necessary evil.
There are those few elements within religion itself that are there for good, just as there are those within it who do wrong and/or take it to the extreme.

Yes, there are those that need to be led. Tsk, tsk.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Religion, is the ultimate divide between man and himself. People that believe in either god or the devil, have only a connection with what man has said, because thats based on a story written/translated by man.

We as people of this planet, do not, and will not know who we are until we take the "history" of man as just that, "his-story". I do believe that the connection that we lack between ourselves and our creator is the planet Earth itself.

It is what provides the necessities that keep us alive, and with our continued division over republican and democrats, aliens and demons, u.f.o's and birds, we will destroy the one thing that we can see, the one things that we can feel, the one thing that provides us with light, and darkness, food and water, and that my friends is the Planet Earth.

There is no religion that is better than the other, as long as man is the one that connects you to your god. I do believe that the story of man and creation is very tainted, and the biggest secrets have yet to be revealed. Yet we fight about all of these things as if we know.

You dont need a label to know the truth, and if you believe that someone is going to hell to a guy with a tail and a pitchfork, it may be time to do some thinking. Because you know what, we can fight all day long, and no one is right. No one has proof. Personally I think that if someone brings up any of the 2 god/satan, we should require proof and analysis, the way that we do with UFO's and Alien/E.T footage, at least with the ufo things we have photos or video.

We have more proof of UFO's then of god's existence, yet we fight about it, like we just came from having dinner with him.
My 2 cents.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i thought lucifer was cast out of heaven because he started thinking too highly of himself and wanted
to overthrow God and sit on his thrown.

Where does it state in the bible that he was cast out because he didnt want to kill people?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Lucifer was a Roman God.

Really? Then how did Isaiah know/write about him in the 8th century BC?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Yissachar1

No. You are deluded for he spoke the truth just as I would.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Anti-Religious much?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RebellionTeen

Does it matter?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Maybe as a human race we need to take responsibility for our own thoughts and actions - and stop abrogating that responsibility by continuing to fabricate imaginery scapegoats, creating false anti-idols, like fetishists...

Grow up!

Å99

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: akushla99
Or maybe its to late for that. Something you should think on!

Two Words.

Prison Planet.

They call this the place of the children, but me thinks them children are more of the mentally deranged perturbed petulant variety. But I suppose the curtain has not yet dropped...So we shall still see what becomes of all of this.

Whatever "all of this" is supposed to be or mean! Again nothing much, or much ado about nothing. As they say, whoever "they" are.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
God isn't as hateful as the original post suggests.

Actually, God is an incredibly compassionate, friendly, almighty genius.
You look for a savior, look no further - God is the best. And he promises he's also the only God, just and righteous and saving.

I`m not confident I`m recalling this correctly, but I think somewhere in Exodus the Israeli people, after being freed from slavery complained that God freed them just to kill them later.
God responded with not allowing any of that generation to see Israel.

Maybe I`m not recalling it correctly, what I mean to say is if one scorns God, God will scorn that person as well, that's also stated in the proverbs.

God is very patient and understanding, but he also says he will become what he is becoming.
Don't convince him to become angry when he certainly does his best to help.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Or maybe its to late for that. Something you should think on!

Two Words.

Prison Planet.

They call this the place of the children, but me thinks them children are more of the mentally deranged perturbed petulant variety. But I suppose the curtain has not yet dropped...So we shall still see what becomes of all of this.

Whatever "all of this" is supposed to be or mean! Again nothing much, or much ado about nothing. As they say, whoever "they" are.

We are the bogey-man...

Å99

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
NO! You all are the stinky kid on the bus who nobody wants to sit next to.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: christinaV
i thought lucifer was cast out of heaven because he started thinking too highly of himself and wanted
to overthrow God and sit on his thrown.

Where does it state in the bible that he was cast out because he didnt want to kill people?

The Bible only mentions Lucifer one time and the name refers to the king of Babylon

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

In Islam the devil was Iblis who was thrown out of heaven because he refused to bow to Adam (the first man) because he loved only God.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join