It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do I go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
First of all, hello everyone. I'm not new but my old account wont let me sign in even when I request a new password, so I made a new one. Some odd coincidences have been happening to me quite often lately, one of which involves a old and important ex gf, and I feel that this community may have the person who could answer my questions for me. So, again, Hello everyone!(again
)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikodemus81

Well, welcome back I guess?
And it might be helpful to include your old name for those who knew you by that name.
Good night and good luck.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I had the same problem myself awhile back. Must be worse for you since ATS just changed it's look in the past couple weeks. here is somethings that might help:

click on member the member tool on the top right hand side.
then click on Private Messages
then click on Complaint or suggestion, but i think it is "complaint". it is towards the left hand side on the green tool bar

or:

ATS Issues Thread

hope this helps,
ET

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, My other handle was the same as this. With a C instead of a K. But I wasn't as active as I wanted to be, so no harm done. Just waiting for my 20 posts quota so I can get established and get my story out there for answers

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

well, I hope you can meet your quota soon, would love to hear what types of coincidences have been happening to you.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

not that active is sorta an understatement. So, i guess a big

Welcome to ATS ....again

is in order.

so, without further ado: Welcome to ATS!!!

Glad you are back, hope you enjoy your ATS experiences, and please don't post crap,
et

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

so are you implying you want us to find this person who can help you with your question?

well good luck.. I dont know many people who can answer questions. though i know about coincidences.

enjoy

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I won't post crap, I need to community for my sanity far to much to disrespect it

Thank you all, I look forward to getting to know you all better

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
looking forward to getting to know you better, too. and about the "don't post crap" bit, i say that in just about every introductory thread. nothing personal at all.

peace,
et

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No offense taken good sir!

top topics

join