It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're doing something good

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
df1

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
As I am aware of the money Halliburton receives to do the job only they can perform. The complete reconstruction of an infastructure that the US destroyed.

Ignorance can be excused. The fact that you are aware is what makes your position totally vulgar and vile.

Most of the troops want to be there to help rebuild the country and this isnt vietnam my misinformed friend, we dont have plane loads of caskets being unloaded at Edwards AFB everday. I can be a hero by not giving into this blind rage you seem to display.

Obviously the size of your mouth is only exceeded by size of your ignorance. The reenlistment figures tell the story. Ask your mom to read it to you.
www.rockymountainnews.com...

And I would checkout Dover AFB if your looking for caskets.

Also Make no mistake, you are not my friend.

I can forgive you for attacking my avatar as Jesus would say "they know not what they do", and all newbs should have a little grace period when they are allowed to make such crude and childish remarks.

I can understand why some may support military action in Iraq, but they do so with trepidation and caution. However your arrogant, boastful and cavalier attitude with the blood of others is just plain sickening. You debase your country, the human race, Jesus and God himself by supporting the continuing atrocities being rained down on the Iraqi people. Jesus preached love, tolerance, compassion and forgiveness and I see none of the christainity of Jesus in your words This can not be delivered from the end of a rifle or the bomb bay of a plane as you falsely believe.

Jesus was tolerant, his tolerance was not without limit as he demonstrated with the money lenders in the temple. I do try to be tolerant also, but your support of todays bloody money lenders is undeserving of tolerance.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Stop with the insults.

Discuss, don't hurl insults.

In case anyone's forgotten the Terms & Conditions of ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Let's read up on that, okay?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Those pictures were good ones and I feel portray our troops to the "T". The trouble is no one wants to see the good our troops do..they want to see the "torture" photos! Anything to put down the American soldiers. They have done a great job under terrible circumstances! But do the Iraqis appreciate them? I don't think so...but time will tell!

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
First of all, going back to the pictures, the first impression is political propaganda.

Then I realize that our soldiers are in Iraq because they were told that they are doing a good thing by our government, they are following orders, as expected, and most soldiers truly believe in helping the people in Iraq and in doing a good deed, they deserver respect and support.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is a great thread! I like it when the other side of the story is told. In all 150k troops yet 20-30 make a mistake and the left jumps all over it. It just goes to show you how biased the media is. Again, thanks for this post m8.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join