It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

few ways of Anunnaki eating our flesh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here's are few methods of Carnivorous aliens(Greys and Anunnaki) eating us:

1. probably the most popular method of eating our flesh is: Sucks dry Human prey's innards then sometimes uses empty human body as makeshift biosuit
  2. they sucks dead people from their graves with abduction beam for food
  3. and probably the most sinister ones: they perhaps implants everyone that walks on earth with Nanobot by chemtrail where those nanobot works as tongue for carnivorous Anunnaki that once the subject is dead, those nanobot will goes to action by breaks down subject's flesh for produces energy for the Anunnaki if there's no living things nearby and this method is used when they harvesting Humans for food by Catastrophes something

and the energy that they gain from eating our flesh are used in conjunction of Nuclear Fusion and Matter Annihilation

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Wouldn't it be simpler if they just threw us over some mesquite and broke out the Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce? If I was going to chow down on a person, that's how I would do it.

Mmmmmm barbecued people....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I didn't realize there was a galactic famine going on.

If the Annunaki can create humanity 450,000 odd years ago, and they're still around in the galaxy, i think it's a pretty safe bet, they wouldn't be planning on eating anyone anytime soon.

Everything is made from basic atoms. Food included. A very old, and very technological species (assuming they still actually eat), would certainly be adept at manipulating and rearranging atoms to create whatever food they required.

No slaughtering and farming required.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I just spent several minutes wringing my hands trying to stop myself from responding to your post but, alas, I am human afterall and therefore cannot help but surrender to my self-centered core of existence...

I curse the day Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce was created!!!! It has forced me into a life of over indulgence and much stomach discomfort.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I don't think they are interested in the flesh of our body.. more likely they are interested in the Blood.

In some books I've read about the use of Menstrual Blood as a base for "their" Elixir of Life. It seems they may have tried to find an alternative to it, by creating the white powder found in some ancient storehouses in the mountains.

But don't quote me on that because it's been years since I read those books and don't remember a whole lot about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've always wondered about it, and I think that human cooking involves a blender and a straw.
There's a lot of good minerals in our bones, why not eat them too?
Or do they have glands like spiders who liquifies the prey and suck the juices later? have you ever seen a picture of a grey alien? their mouths aren't meant to handle any steak! they're so small! and those long fingers surelly can't make chopsticks work!
so sucking it's the most valid answer for me.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Wouldn't it be simpler if they just threw us over some mesquite and broke out the Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce? If I was going to chow down on a person, that's how I would do it.

Mmmmmm barbecued people....

Barbecued people is just for Nod from Command and Conquer and Nod soldiers BBQs people not for food and in this thread, we only talking about methods of Carnivorous Reptilian Anunnaki eating us

edit on 19/9/2010 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Actually they were banished here on earth long ago, but they stick around mostly for the drugs. Killing humans is more like a perk or a fringe benefit. They did create us, afterall. Those of us who know our place may be kept around as slaves. The only reason we're not extinct already is because they prefer to kill us with simple, hand-held weapons such as swords and axes. It's up-close and personal, but it takes time. It really is better to just accept them as our alien overlords.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I truly am not being sarcastic when I ask this question b/c I really want to know.....

"Why are you talking about the various methods of human flesh consumption?"

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
In some books I've read about the use of Menstrual Blood as a base for "their" Elixir of Life.

Menstrual Blood...okay um, EW! That's so not worth living forever.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

• probably the most popular method of eating our flesh is: Sucks dry Human prey's innards then sometimes uses empty human body as makeshift biosuit
  • they sucks dead people from their graves with abduction beam for food
  • and probably the most sinister ones: they perhaps implants everyone that walks on earth with Nanobot by chemtrail where those nanobot works as tongue for carnivorous Anunnaki that once the subject is dead, those nanobot will goes to action by breaks down subject's flesh for produces energy for the Anunnaki if there's no living things nearby and this method is used when they harvesting Humans for food by Catastrophes something

and the energy that they gain from eating our flesh are used in conjunction of Nuclear Fusion and Matter Annihilation

• Barbecued people is just for Nod from Command and Conquer and Nod soldiers BBQs people not for food and in this thread, we only talking about methods of Carnivorous Reptilian Anunnaki eating us

Really? Of all the things listed here you find barbecuing to be the least likely choice???

OK...

Technically, lizards eat their prey whole and live. So, going with the spirit of this thread, that is my best guess. They eat us whole, live, and raw.

Barbecuing would just taste a LOT better!

edit on 9/19/10 by Hefficide because: cuz spelink matars

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:32 PM
    link   
    I have to disagree with the whole 'reptilian' thing. I've seen their leader many times and he's more like a demonic, pig-like, barbarian space-beast, but definitely not reptilian in any way.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:36 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Lovemaster9000

Really?

Got photos?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:40 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

He's been on fox news several times on the red eye. They're all over YouTube.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:48 PM
    link   

Yes they know how the system functions and they feed on it.
    We are where the two forces clash, the left and the right. Time to figure it out and be happy.
    Left is for freedom right for control. Some extraterestials know how it works, so they profit from it, make up religions and so on, I'm disgusted by the people that run this world. They make me puke. I hope the dark sets in soon, then it's freedom. Let it collapse. We should not care about them, about what they sell. In other words warm the water to get the essence, then eat it. They feed on steam.

edit on 19-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:46 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Lovemaster9000

Give me a link.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
    link   

Question. Are you wearing a makeshift biosuit?

Maybe we should change the name of earth to "Menu".

oooh. scary stuff.

thanks for sharing, though,
    et

edit on 19-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: wha... did i do that?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

I have a picture. I'm trying to figure out how tow to set it as my picture in my profile. I did figure how the html embedding thing works though. I put a link to their official wbsite in my profile. Hey, you were all new guys once too.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:09 PM
    link   

edit on 19-9-2010 by SLAYER69 because: Wrong thread topic

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:06 AM
    link   
    Puny humans! Kneel before your alien overlord, Oderus Urungus.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2698c8523db.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join