It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Souls of New ATS Members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is a continuation of a thread I posted a couple of months ago, but we have
so many new members joining daily, I would like to ask them - Your Soul - How
do you picture your soul, or what does it look like to you in your own mind?
What about other peoples souls?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

I seen part of my soul once (my arm) it was clear, but it still looked like my arm. I'm assuming that my soul looks like me, but clear and see through?

I rarely picture myself as myself, I am almost always someone else. Sometimes I see myself as people I have never met before. I can't explain it. Sometimes I'm young, others I'm old, male, female, white black, I'm all of that. Perhaps our souls are an accumulation of those who came before us. We are our ancestors, and when you think about it, that should make us Everyone.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I woud picture my soul as looking for the most part like my body does, but in a more angelic glow or light.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think of my spirit as a probability field. A Wu Li -- patterns of organic energy.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think of my soul as if it were floating on top of cool clear water - surrounded by lush green grass where gentle animals reside and play.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

That's a very cool interpretation. Never thought of it that way.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Neat idea - souls as energy!
I picture mine as a pure, white glowing
pearly orb or sphere. It's in my chest near my heart.

edit on 1992010 by Starbug3MY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
This is a continuation of a thread I posted a couple of months ago, but we have
so many new members joining daily, I would like to ask them - Your Soul - How
do you picture your soul, or what does it look like to you in your own mind?
What about other peoples souls?

I have looked deep into my Soul and I could only see and feel after I accepted life is eternal and forever. A Soul exist's now and will always exist eternally and forever in INFINITY & BEYOND!!!

I looked in deep and experienced star-system's as if looking from 'out-sdie-the-box'. I have always seeked the Creator of All. And feel that what I have seen/experienced is 'Home'. (I know from within it's home, yet it's hard to accept that the 'materilistic plane' is a test. Where there is a side there is an opposite. As there is for "TIME" it's an illusion once you feel 'out-sdie-the-box'. I can sit here or be standing in a supermarket queue and look straight in and feel the Universes around me and all that energy.

It's a lot of energy that flood's my senses and you would think most would be happy to live on eternally and I am happy. I just am attachted to this 'materilistic plane' that I'm used to and feel a bit out-of-place returning back to my 'real-home' in a place of 'no-time'.

You'd have to see it/experience it to believe it and feel it
Trust me, you'll all have your opportunity.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am with argentus...and energy field lacking gender, race, or creed!

2nd line

Best,
rgs

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

My soul I would say a black void of nothing or so Iv been told.

My wife was taken from me a few months ago. After all the blood and guts Iv strewn I should deserve no less. I was in the military from 18 till 36 I was a mean SOB when I went in and was a mean SOB when I came out. I came home and found a nice wife settled down the hole nine yards. I was coming to grips with the notion that "hey life's not so bad loosen up" then in a moment she was gone. For some odd reason I was born without any emotions I dont get sad or angry or happy, I just am. I didnt morn or cry or even bat an eye at the fact she was gone. My soul is a trouble soul from day one my mom died when I was 8 months old my dad I have no clue and could care less.

I was shipped from one foster home to the next till I was 18 and joined the army. I did my duty for my country and tried to fill the emptiness with my job Then after a piece of shrap. took out my knee I was of no use so I was discharged and sent home. I came home to Ga found me a nice little piece of land and got a job and just kept to my self. I have no friends to speak of and no family so I was alone. Till the day she came in my life I couldnt stand her at first but when it took I loved her so much it hurt. I was happy for the first time in my life I was truly happy I think I even smiled. Then she was gone. The day of her funeral I said nothing I had to do some soul searching and found out that what little soul she had given me was gone. Now I just am.

edit on 19-9-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Soul?

As in me before me? The me that I was before I formed?

That soul?

My brother believes in perfect souls that become corrupted when sent to earth to live inside human bodies. He has no explanation concerning why something like this would be an important thing for a perfected soul to do. He simply knows that this is what souls do. I think he read it somewhere. Or something that was sort of like that, and this is how he recalls it.

I don't believe in souls that exist before the human body they drive around is born. I'll probably go to hell for that, but it's not like I can force souls to make any sense to me. They just don't.

I believe that we create our eternal selves with every thought that gathers from our churning little brains. Masses and masses of thoughts, all collecting and comparing notes with one another. A vast community of ideas, reactions, imaginations, emotions, loves, hates, happinesses and sadnesses - all hanging out like family and waiting for the body to drop so that they can get on with forever.

Maybe that's my idea of a soul. One big happy family of everything I've ever been in life.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't picture my soul as something that can be visual but I do feel it, like an energy. Harder to explain than to just know, I guess.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Interesting question.

I think I will stick to trying to answer the question of what I think my own soul looks like though...What you are asking seems a little profound to go much further than beyond ourselves.

So, how do I vision my soul?

Honestly, I have always felt that the soul is an entity buried so deep inside the existence of ourselves as a collective that, it is not possible to attach an image to the entity.

Our soul is who we are, who we have always been and who we have All been.....So I guess my answer is that I really cannot describe my soul because it transcends everything I experience in this present time.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

I have some things that I would like to talk about with you if you are interested. I will leave it up to you to get in touch with me thru the whole private msg or u2u or whatever it is called now.

Hope to hear from you.

new topics

top topics

join