It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and the Twin Towers - Both Bite the Dust | September 14th, 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Dear ATS members,

Here is a brand new, well-written article which discusses the fact that the 9/11 "Truth" Movement is being orchestrated from the top. It is a very well-written article, and is also very informative at the same time. I encourage all of you to read it, if you can find time.

Truth and the Twin Towers - Both Bite the Dust
article: axisoflogic.com...
September 14th, 2010
By: Cathy Garger

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." - Vladimir Lenin

a few short excerpts from the article:

It takes some time, but when one is paying enough attention, it eventually becomes obvious the "Truth Movement" is managed from the top, with a nationally organized central "Headquarters". Yes, a southern organizer one time "slipped" and used that word in referring to her 9-11 Truth organizational contact to whom she reported. Thus, the kind of headquarters we're talking about is not one you could visit, but rather... some sort of Spook Central with armed MPs out front.

These 9-11 Truth conversations were nothing if not predictable. Without exception, no organizer would ever (as in never) venture to share other, alternative, thermite-free theories. One time, a group leader became more than a bit distressed when I kept trying to chat about other plausible (i.e., non-thermite) ideas. I can still recall the pained expression on his face when he tried his best to be patient and diplomatically agree with one of my points: "Yes, all that talk about missiles at the World Trade Center is a really interesting theory, sure, and I tend to personally believe it might be true. But..." (and then he moved towards me, and whispered, as if about to share some top secret insider knowledge) "if we talk about these things, we will lose credibility and hurt The Movement. So let's just try at first to stick to safe things - things people will understand."

I wish I had a dollar for every Truth agent who admonished us not to “hurt the Movement”. This slippery agent out of Miami brought condescension to a whole new level of low by implying that preserving “the Movement” is more important than discovering exactly what went down. Thoughts of Jack Nicholson in the courtroom sprang to mind as he bellowed at Tom Cruise: "You can't handle the truth!"

Fascinating research has also been brought to us courtesy of Dr. Wood involving Hurricane Erin. Traveling up the Atlantic coast since September 1, 2001 and becoming closest to New York City's twin towers on September 11, 2001, Erin was tracked in an experiment conducted by NOAA (National Oceanic and Administrative Administration) and a NASA satellite "spacecraft"- outside the awareness of the American public.

Perhaps equally as fascinating? The Langley Research Center recorded Hurricane Erin taking a sharp turn away from the Big Apple, according to their experts at NASA's spy facility. Some may call this an amazing coincidence. Others may want to read about the various roles played by satellites. Hint: They can do more than track storms.

Someone please tell me this. Since when do the weather people ever fail to tell us when a hurricane is headed for the US coast? And when in the world have they ever failed to tell us when a hurricane is heading straight for the Big Apple, particularly since New York City is not exactly a place where hurricanes normally strike? And why is it that Dr. Judy Wood, an unpaid independent researcher, picked up on Erin - and the space experiment taking place that day in a satellite over the Atlantic off the NYC coast when no one on the morning TV news stations did?

Thanks for reading and for looking more into this topic if you do.

Cheers,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Excellent find Pook, this has been something that I have thought for many years, even the good Dr. Judy Wood pointed to it in her statements regarding Steve Jones.

Something else I pointed out in you're last thread was that the posters on here that echo the same vibe of dismissing the NPT (No Plane Theory) and the DEW/ Mini-Nuke theory for fear of discrediting the Truth movement are speaking out of their rear ends.

Logically, no theory should be dismissed when searching for the truth, unless you are in the unique position of having all the facts available, you cannot dismiss anything!

Star + Flag.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ah, a freelance, pro-Judy Wood article in a publication that nobody has ever heard of before?

Here's an article about how Judy Wood and the no-planers are disinfo artists doing everything they can to damage the credibility of the 9/11 truth movement:

On Disinformation and Damaging Associations

Judy Wood's "work" has been thoroughly debunked in the following papers and articles:

Solving The Great Steel Caper: DEW-Demolition Contrary Evidence

Supplemental: DEW-Demolition Contrary Evidence

The Overwhelming Implausibility of Using Directed Energy Beams to Demolish the World Trade Center

A study of some issues raised in a paper by Wood & Reynolds

On a side note, has anyone ever noticed that when the 9/11 truth movement is making strides, showing new videos and evidence, that the disinfo artists like Judy Wood and the no-planers have to come out and play to try to discredit the 9/11 truth movement? This thread is just one attempt, albeit a failed one.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
when the 9/11 truth movement is making strides, showing new videos and evidence,

It is making strides? Care to show that - the recent talkfest at the AE911 conference in the National Press Club had as much media presence as previous events - none at all, and exactly what "new evidence" was actually produced?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The truther vs. the debunker debate was probably artificially engineered by the same interests to further prevent the gullible moronic public from uncovering the actual facts about 9/11 (just like the Republican vs. Democratic thing is controlled by the same people). When you see so called "truthers" using the same closed-minded tactics as debunkers (ridicule, insults, censorship, etc.), you know something is up.

I am sure it is a little more than a coincidence the favorite catch phrase for both truthers and debunkers seems to be, "that was debunked or disproven years ago". Question: how do you debunk or disprove something which was never properly investigated and, in fact, was completely covered up? Answer: you can't.

In summary, these groups who are part of the truth movement appear to be frauds. The reason for this is once these groups reach a significant size (what is it with people and loving the feeling about being part of a group?), they can then be easily manipulated and controlled. This is one of the oldest tricks in the book and it seems like it never fails to work, since most people tend to respond emotionally, instead of rationally.

"Here's an article about how Judy Wood and the no-planers are disinfo artists doing everything they can to damage the credibility of the 9/11 truth movement:"

Why so defensive about your precious truth movement? If a bunch of "whacky" people like no-planers and Judy Wood are able to damage the credibility of the 9/11 truth movement, then maybe your truth movement isn't exactly what it's cracked up to be, nor is it worth preserving.

Having closed the door to alternative theories and speculation without a proper investigation, maybe the truth movement should just call it a day and join ranks with the debunkers. When you go around with blinders and are not open to new ideas, you have no business promoting yourself as a truth seeker. But then again, that's the point isn't it, since the people at the top of these organizations may not be real truth seekers and are just playing the damage control game.

So far, the strategy has worked like a charm for nine years.

edit on 19-9-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: punctuation

edit on 19-9-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: proofreading changes

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
The truther vs. the debunker debate was probably artificially engineered by the same interests to further prevent the gullible moronic public from uncovering the actual facts about 9/11 (just like the Republican vs. Democratic thing is controlled by the same people). When you see so called "truthers" using the same closed-minded tactics as debunkers (ridicule, insults, censorship, etc.), you know something is up.

So far, the strategy has worked like a charm for nine years.

agreed.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 9/19/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
its clear that they have agents to post things related to the truth movement ... lets be real

who here believes in theories completely crazy presented by some people on this board that say no plane was in the air, it was holograms, I mean, come on ...

but to be fair, the ignorance of some people is so high that I dont think they need a lot of interference to hurt the truth movement, just let everybody with a keyboard write, and there you go, you have a lot of disinfo by the own "truthers" ...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
When I am told "My way or the doorway," I take the doorway every time.

As far as what I believe, all theories are still on the table and worth investigating.

The issue with the No Plane theory is that no one can answer "What happened to the passengers?"

No one is willing to speculate that they are still alive.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Its odd how the recent FOIA videos that were released we have seen a resurgance of these NPT threads. All i have to ask is why?

DR JW has been debunked before. there are even a few of her supporting threads placed in the hoax forum. Bonez has already debunked this one as well.

in the OP, it attacks how truthers react to these NPT's. All i see is a very clever defamation campaign to make the '9/11 was an inside job conspiracy' look crazy as a whole on these boards.

I saw both planes hit the towers that day with my own eyes (Means that the TV fakery thing is phony since i saw the planes with my own eyes.) Yet I get ignored, and yes, even get called a disinfo agent.

What i don't get at all is why are the NPT's attacking the TM when in the end what both sides want is a new investigation (Unless the NPT's reason for existence is to derail the whole thing.) I have not seen any credible evidence the support hologram planes or space beams or w/e their called were used on 9/11. I saw the planes with my own eyes, and it still shocks me that people still buy the NPT.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Ah, a freelance, pro-Judy Wood article in a publication that nobody has ever heard of before?

Here's an article about how Judy Wood and the no-planers are disinfo artists doing everything they can to damage the credibility of the 9/11 truth movement:

On Disinformation and Damaging Associations

Judy Wood's "work" has been thoroughly debunked in the following papers and articles:

Solving The Great Steel Caper: DEW-Demolition Contrary Evidence

Supplemental: DEW-Demolition Contrary Evidence

The Overwhelming Implausibility of Using Directed Energy Beams to Demolish the World Trade Center

A study of some issues raised in a paper by Wood & Reynolds

On a side note, has anyone ever noticed that when the 9/11 truth movement is making strides, showing new videos and evidence, that the disinfo artists like Judy Wood and the no-planers have to come out and play to try to discredit the 9/11 truth movement? This thread is just one attempt, albeit a failed one.

That is what I have been saying! As soon as the AE911truth movement gained momentum, all of a sudden this surge of disinfo started to manifest. Now they are abusing the flag and star thing to bring up the thread on the front page to make it seem the 911 truthers are quacks.

KEEP IT UP OSERS! KARMA IS A BITCH!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
enough with the Judy Wood stuff. she has her own thread

top topics

join