It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Soldiers May Have Beheaded Taliban Captives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Taliban beheaded an Afghan military man and an interpreter, so the Afghan National Army did the right thing and retaliated in kind. I say, good - they did the right thing.

But of course, even in Afghanistan there are PC types that want to play nicey-nice, and so the denials and denouncements begin.

Story

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Reported Taliban Captives being Beheaded

let's see how the terrorist like it that their people are being beheaded.
It's about time their receiving some of their own medicine.
Those of you who felt that the same thing should be done to the enemy that they've done to innocent people,...... It's happening from what has been reported by "Reuters".

KABUL (Reuters) - The reported beheading of Taliban captives by Afghan forces this week would be a war crime and the troops and commanders responsible should be put on trial, a U.S.-based human rights group said Wednesday.

The only thing bad about this , is the human right's group wants these people responsible to be charged with war-crimes,...... it just doesn't seem right in "my book", these terrorist had got what they gave .

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
this should be a case study for handling beheadings, see if an eye for an eye justice really works. Perhaps the terrorists will change their stance if the same mentality is used them....while I am fairly confident that the four killed in Afghanistan were involved in the beheadings of the Afghan soldier and interpretator....a trial might have been nice....people should always be innocent till proven guilty.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The only way to get back at the terrorists is for us to behead all 600 guantanamo captives an eye for an eye right?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Covered here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add your thoughts to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Eye for an eye?
Kill the terrorists in cold blood?

Maybe it will work. . .I mean capital punishment works, right? The possibility of being put to death by the state makes everyone stop killing each other.

Terrorist: "They're going to kill me if I get caught. . .cut off my head, I don't want that to happen. Man, maybe I shouldn't blow myself up."

I don't see this tatic working, I only see it making more people mad.

new topics

top topics

join