It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come the elite never get cancer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Regans wife had brest cancer.
I think if any thing money makes a very big difference, just like the sports pro they fix them up fast.

When Regan had his minor brain surgery, I think he had the fetal adrenal gland inplant in his brain to off set his brain memory problems, who else but a president could recieve a illegal proccedure in the US.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
Do you notice that the elite family and royal bloodlines never seem to get cancer or die from it?

Come on Winston, care to back that claim up with some facts? No, I did not think so - you are of course unable to, as it is just not true!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Well, typically they don't smoke, they don't drink beer, because they can afford the good stuff, wine and champagne and you know the exquisite vodkas, scotches, etc... all these are filtered much more than our "cheap" alcoholic beverages, which makes a world of difference, also they can afford to eat correctly, most of us know no three meals a day. They do. Also they can afford a lot more relaxation time, levels of stress are down because of no financial issues, they can afford toys to make them happy (happier people live 30 % longer I've heard) And there's probably a very long list of why...all stemming from money, better treatments private doctors who actually do their job because they are paid very handsomely for it. Etc etc etc. Whoever said money can't buy happiness, obviously had no money!

edit on 20-9-2010 by ldyserenity because: because the keyboard was being retarded... well ok my hands were!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You want an elite, from royalty with cancer????

I've GOT one for you!

Harald V of Norway!

On 1 December 2003, King Harald was announced to be suffering from bladder cancer. A successful operation took place on 8 December at Norway's National Hospital, Rikshospitalet, in Oslo: his bladder was removed and a new one constructed. The King was then on sick leave from all official duties. Crown Prince Haakon was Norway's regent during King Harald's illness and convalescence. The King resumed his duties on 13 April 2004.

Ahhh, ten free seconds and the Google....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
TPTB die of Cancer at the same rate the rest of us do
just look at how many members of Congress, Celebrities, and Uber Rich that WE know of have been diagnosed just in the last few years,some of the previous posters have mentioned some names .

it's just that lots of the Uber Elite lead very private lives and we don't know about what did them in until someone writes their biography

we have to stop thinking that there is something different about them, they may believe that but I don't. The minute they have a mentally or physically handicapped child or get cancer or cirrhosis of the liver,or drug addiction or depressed or get Alzheimers they realize that all the money and destroyed lives in the world can't help them live a second longer

don't worry they're mortal and they don't live forever and they suffer and die horrible deaths just like everyone else. I promise

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by WWu777
Do you notice that the elite family and royal bloodlines never seem to get cancer or die from it?
Why is that? Is it cause they have some secret cure that they won't share with the rest of the world?
If so, how come Ronald Reagan got alzheimers? Wasn't he one of the elite since he attended Bohemian Grove?

WWu777.....

Do you have any material to validate this assertion?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Very simple. The billionaire elites never seem to get cancer. Or at least you never hear about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join