It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come the elite never get cancer?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Do you notice that the elite family and royal bloodlines never seem to get cancer or die from it?

Why is that? Is it cause they have some secret cure that they won't share with the rest of the world?

If so, how come Ronald Reagan got alzheimers? Wasn't he one of the elite since he attended Bohemian Grove?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

how come Ronald Reagan got alzheimers? Wasn't he one of the elite since he attended Bohemian Grove?

Maybe Ronald wanted alzheimers in order to forget certain things he had learned or done. I'm sure he would have just asked for it and his brain slowly fades away.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Its because they are the cancer!

More on topic though, I am sure they do not have any GMO's in their food intake, I suspect that any crops or animals they eat are not cloned or genetically modified either, a balanced diet with the finest ingredients and the best healthcare in the event that something might go wrong. Theres other theories and im sure you will get some replies to your thread that will highlight them.

You should seriously research just what is in your food these days starting with Monsanto, as it will make sense as to why the public are suffering from so much illnesses particularly cancer.

edit on 19-9-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yes and then theres cyber-Cheney who just won't die!!! That right there is proof enough for me.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
Do you notice that the elite family and royal bloodlines never seem to get cancer or die from it?
Why is that? Is it cause they have some secret cure that they won't share with the rest of the world?
If so, how come Ronald Reagan got alzheimers? Wasn't he one of the elite since he attended Bohemian Grove?

WWu777.....

Do you have any material to validate this assertion?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well if you are counting Reagan as "elite blood", then I guess Sigmund Freud counts as elite as well...

And well...his jaw fell off cus of cancer.

Other than that, I'm just not going to google this...sorry.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

You're thread title actually made me go lol...like you are really wishing or maybe hoping they would have cancer. Just incase you had that in mind, you know mate that is a horrible disease and even the treatment is quiet painful so really don't wish that upon anyone. If you didn't mean that disregard my words.

reply to post by XXXN3O

Don't think that really helped. There are many top celebrities who live royal lifestyle and still have come across the disease.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

Of course there are many celebrities and wealthy people.

I am speaking about family dynasties such as Rothschilds, Rockefella's etc.

Beyond wealthy in other words.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't know what you are considering elite. but Ulysses S. Grant died of throat cancer.

George H W Bushes daughter died of leukemia at the age of 3

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Plenty of the "elite" have either suffered from or died from cancer. Here is a short list of politicians alone. For familiarity's sake I only chose more well-known individuals, but there are plenty others.

Jackie Kennedy
Bob Dole
John Dulles
King Edward VIII
Rudy Giuliani
Richard & Pat Nixon
King George VI
Colin Powell
Winthrop Rockefeller
Ulysses S. Grant

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I stand a little corrected with my earlier comments chief after reading your post.

I still stand by the things that are in our foods that should not be these days.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They do they just get treated faster and get better patient care so they live. The more money you have the more cures and preventatives you can buy to help.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Cancer is a horrific way for an individual to go. I've seen it firsthand with a number of individuals.

I think it is far more humane that these supposed elites succumb to lead poisoning. That way they are not subjected to the pain and suffering associated with current cancer treatments...nor the cost.

One dose of lead metered out from a distance of 300 meters or so and the costs associated are minimal as well as ensuring a painless meeting with the entity they have chosen to serve. It's a win win for taxpayers.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I think you have got to the nub of the issue there.

Although I have to say that the Queen mother with all of her wealth made it to 102, and my Grandmother who was bought up in abject poverty in the East End of London, spent some time as a child begging on the streets and has never really had a penny to her name is coming up to here 101st birthday soon
Yay for my nan

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Fred Thompson has been suffering from cancer, John McCain has had numerous bouts of skin cancer.

The thing our leaders do get is the very best medical care possible, so they are more likely to survive than most. Thompson's kind of cancer is almost always fatal, and fairly quickly, but he's been hanging on for years in relatively good shape. Most don't make it. But he's not been free of cancer, just surviving a type that is nearly always fatal.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Because they are the cancer, cancer can't get cancer, how do you expect a virus to infect it's self.
Zombies can't get sick.
you only get sick if you have feelings.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I stand a little corrected with my earlier comments chief after reading your post.

I still stand by the things that are in our foods that should not be these days.

Well there's nothing like having one fallible view knocked on it's head only to have another one waiting for said knocking.

I think the cancer is a way of the 'Greys' keeping us in check.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Colin Powell is still alive. Although he's older than I thought (born 4-5-1937).
www.deadoraliveinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumshoe

1937! My grandmother was born in 1910.
It hurts my mind just to think about it to be honest, she has lived through 2 world wars, was born not long after the invention on the airplane, way before the discovery of penicillin, just after the start of radio broadcasts. She lived in a world that almost seems impossible for me to even imagine.

I guess this is nothing to do with the thread but I find it quite amazing

edit on 20-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hey, whatever happened to patient confidentiality???

The "elite" like to stay behind the curtain, right? They like to operate in the shadows, correct? (at least that's what the "experts" on ATS say)

Publicity stunts are not the way by which these guys and girls carry business. They aren't celebrities and politicians.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join