It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Video series by HowStuffWorks.com

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
s&f

these videos should be mandatory for all new ATS members, its like a quick run down of most major conspiracies.

great find!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

CHAOS - THANK YOU!

Brilliant stuff - so well done. I NEVER watch videos thru, scan if I can, turn 'em off if I can't scan. ...But I watched everyone you posted in your OP. Good stuff, really good.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thank you for the kind words everyone!

We publish a new episode to iTunes every Friday.
As of today (2010-09-20) there are 48 episodes available for free.

You can subscribe to our podcast via iTunes here.
You can follow us on Twitter @conspiracystuff
You can find us on Facebook here

If you have comments, questions or episode requests please send them to [email protected].

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Excellent overview of much of what some of us know. I've always believed it is better to be substantial as those videos express the important information.
It is preferable to say several things with few words to say nothing or only little with many words.
I am watching some of them now

Thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerberus00
reply to post by CHA0S

I always thought flouride was byproduct in aluminum manufacture? I think when it was first being produced the waste runoff went into streams that were shared with the city's drinking water, and those people along the stream were found to have stronger teeth than others farther away. No?

Flouride IS a byproduct of aluminum manufacture, it is a natural element, BUT.....it is very deadly in concentrations and detrimental in small amounts over time. It makes the brain passive. Germany and the Soviet Union have both experimented with it during war. It is very bad in ANY quantity and should be banned the world over. It does NOTHING to strengthen teeth or bone but does exactly the opposite.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Good thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Intriguing. I never heard of the chemtrails conspiracy before, however I grew up near an airport and I always did really enjoy the planes coming in for a landing and taking off. Recently I was near Sky Harbor Airport and I noticed that some of the jets flying overhead smelled potently like biodiesel fumes. I imagine jet engines obviously don't burn 100% of their fuel. Perhaps it is possible to use a chemical additive in the jet fuels that would spread airborne mind altering drugs so that people believe the stuff they see on the news. Perhaps they spread nanobots or microbes too....although perhaps it might be more effective for the government to put drugs in the water supply or to target supermarkets so that they aren't disbursed over such a huge volume of space.

edit on 20-9-2010 by quantum_flux because: another thought

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

About your signature,
I have heard a couple variations of that saying before, and I used to completely agree with it, but when I just read your signature I realize I do not necessarily agree. My argument against the assertion that true wisdom is the realization that one knows nothing is simply that everyone knows some things; I know my fingers are typing this message. Therefore, I say true wisdom would be the recognition that one's knowledge is limited, incomplete, and imperfect, but not altogether nonexistent.

Please share your thoughts

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good find. I'm going to the site to fish out whatever else they have. That was fun.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Starred and flagged...............excellent find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bf38bb62cc0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I also agree, this should be called "stuff they let you know 20 years after they did it"
I'm not too comfortable with the Discovery channel as I have been witness to some disinfo there before, but at least it will make some scratch their heads and tumble a little bit in our reality tunnel!

thanks for sharing

CHAOS is an aspect of it all

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What's with the husky voice and the funny music on these?
Trying to make them more bearable to watch, or more entertaining, or just 'filling air'?

Appreciate the fact they have kept them short and explained each nutty viewpoint without wasting too much of our time.

Way better than those ten minute videos with even worse music.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Thanks from great series - pumping thread up!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
HowStuffWorks is a great site!

I'm a mechanical engineer, I read this site alot. Great stuff. Has especially helped me with some electrical info. for my own decrepit home here

There's a gigantic treasure trove of info on HSW - you can read that site for hours!

Well, geek me can, anyway

HowStuffWorks is an excellent site! And there's info on just about everything on there. Definitely worthy of a bookmark for those into making things or just curious as to how things work. Good for hours long reading as well - one topic will lead you to another.......

Glad to see they're continually expanding their subject matter!

edit on 20-9-2010 by Whiffer Nippets because: 3 typos

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
excellent post chaos !!!
S&F

and as expected Phage was right on cue
with his debunk. I knew he would just as soon
as I watched the Chemtrails video.

I was sure hoping to find one in this series
about 9/11. But have been unsuccessful
in that endeavor.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
HowStuffWorks is a great site!
There's a gigantic treasure trove of info on HSW - you can read that site for hours!

lol
kinda reminds me a lil of old Magyver reruns (spelling)
but with a lot more info to them.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I love that guy. He could take a hair pin and a piece of gum and make a bomb.

Oh & BTW thanks for the thread, OP.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Great thread

Great videos

but like all other threads such as this, we are left only in speculation

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Great to see more people are enjoying this thread. It even seems as though some one from HowStuffWorks has popped in for a visit. Thanks you guys making these, as you can see people here think they are great!

reply to post by sbergema

Yes, well next to nothing at least...we know essentially "nothing" in the grand scheme of things is what it means. I get your point though.

edit on 20/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

S&F!!!!!! The Tesla one really gets me thinking. I don't beleive that all of his documents were returned with the different projects that are currently going on at Area 51, Area 52, S-4, Salt Lake testing grounds and Los Alomos, NM in the Sandia testing range.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join