It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream - of Greys and I don't think it means a thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Mods - I think this is where dreams and stuff like that goes, if not please shift around - maybe Skunkworks?

So Friday night into Saturday morning, I wake up at about 3am disturbed by a dream I had. In this dream I was looking up at the night sky, in the middle of my home town and the clouds were dark and stormy looking, moving incredibly fast and quite turmoiled. There were glimpses of something solid looking and darker than the clouds, but it must have been higher, it was like a hand skimming through the surface of a body of water...

I watched this, full of dread and then the "underside" of the object became visible, it was massive, I would assume at least 2-3 miles long. Yet what was most interesting was the object was rotating and from what I could make out it was like a 3D representation of a plus sign, but with sloped sides - if I were better with photoshoop, I would attempt.

The inhabitants/crew were traditional Greys and seemed to move much like those from Mars Attacks, they proceeded to decimate the population and my impression was they were hungry. I fled, attempting to hide, but was being chased down and then I awoke.

Of course, I don't believe this was at all prophetic or anything - but everyone else seems to share, so why not me. I had a cigarette and went back to sleep. This is the first time I've ever had a dream of anything ATS related.

Mods - if this is deemed worthy, I'd still appreciate this being kept off the ATS/Farcebook page.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I once had a dream reptoids were eating the tires off my car and the only way i could stop them was to shoot them in the feet.[im a sane human,lol] crazy or what!!!
coast to coast will do that to you.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I had a similar dream on Friday/Saturday. This was a variation on a recurring theme I've dreamed about maybe 3 or 4 times in the past 5 years.

I thought about posting a thread but blew off the idea until I saw your post. The thing that stood out to me was the "storm" clouds. The way you described them was congruous with mine. In these dreams, I often see "UFOs" in the sky that look completely CGI - like if you've ever watched a DVD with incomplete scenes included - the ships look like shaded 3D objects but they don't have the final finish. There is also a "bluebeam" reference in these dreams - iconic imagery is 'projected' into the sky. I also see helicopters and jets, but they move erratically. There is an apocalyptic feel in the air - I'm usually observing all of this alongside a big crowd.

Another reason I wanted to share this is because this is one of the only times I've become 'lucid' in a dream, only to have the dream continue without my being able to 'take control'. I remember standing in a doorway and realizing I was dreaming, and deciding to wake up. Only it didn't happen. The dream just continued and I conceded to the notion that "ok, I guess I'm not dreaming". This has never happened before.

There is a lot about this dream that is atypical; thus, I thought it was worth mentioning.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Probably simular to my Rescuing the girl from Greys and evil zombies...................To Much Time On Fallout 3

new topics

top topics

join