It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief exorcist: Devil operates at the highest levels of the Vatican

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Stop Medjugorje Marian apparition claims, bishop tells visionaries
www.catholic.org...

Fr. Malachi Martin also stated in multiple interviews that he believed this apparition was not from God.

edit on 26-9-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

Yes, the Bishop at first was behind the visionaries 100%. Then he did an about face and denounced them.

The present local bishop's personal stance against Medjugorje is not the official position of the Church, and therefore it is most legitimate for a member of the Church to have personal belief in Medjugorje's authenticity until the Church completes its final evaluation.

This permission is granted by the authoritative teaching of the Holy See and the former Yugoslavian Bishops' 1991 statement. This permission to personally believe in Medjugorje would of course include any of the Franciscan priests in Medjugorje who choose to give their own personal assent to the apparitions.

Therefore, to claim that some Franciscan priests are in acting in "disobedience" to the local bishop because some may believe in Medjugorje would be a misunderstanding of the official Vatican and Ex-Yugoslavian bishops' statement which allows for personal belief. The unofficial, personally negative opinion of the local bishop does not bind any member of his diocese or Catholic individual elsewhere to follow his own personal opinion.

Beyond the issue of belief in Medjugorje's authenticity, there is not a single documented account of any act of disobedience to a canonically legitimate directive from the local bishop by the Franciscan priests at St. James Parish. Although there have been tensions historically between the local ordinary and the Franciscan Order of this region regarding issues such as parish assignments and custodianship, these issues are entirely irrelevant to the present issue of obedience to the local bishop by the Franciscans at St. James Parish.

Even if there had been some acts of disobedience by the local Franciscans as gravely wrong as this would be in itself, it would not, on its own, discount the possibility of authentic apparitions from the Blessed Virgin Mary to the six visionaries. An appropriate Church investigation examines the issue of authenticity based on the moral integrity of the visionaries themselves along with other legitimate criteria, and not primarily upon those who may be proximate to the reported event.

God Bless~

www.medjugorje.org...

edit on 26-9-2010 by thegoodearth because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect
www.catholic.org...

Fr. Malachi Martin also stated in multiple interviews that he believed this apparition was not from God.

Interesting... this is an ex-priest who states that the Bishops are infiltrated by Satan.

In message after message at Medjugorje, Our Lady recommends a return to prayer and fasting as a remedy to sin and a way to salvation.

She also recommends frequent reception of the sacrament of Reconciliation.

In the Bible, Jesus himself, when questioned by his discipiles as to why they were unable to dispel a demon from a boy by prayer alone, responds:
"But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting." Matthew 17:21

Why would Satan recommend to do that which dispels himself?

Father Gabriele Amorth, Chief Exorcist of the Vatican, in his book, An Exorcist Tells His Story, stated Satan hates the Confessional more than anything. He says that a good Confession is more powerful than an exorcism.
Therefore, your assertation makes no logical sense.

God Bless~

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes, prominent people in church history practices mysticism and black magic, one being the neoplatonist St. Augustine.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

www.catholic.org...

I am sooo glad you mentioned this. Star for you. I am convinced 100% that Medjugorje is straight from the pit of hell. I have a half brother who went there and claims that his silver chain turned to gold, which is rather occultic. However its their published works, describing the sayings of this so called "Mary " that convinced me.

At the end of the book there is a very important chapter where "Mary" claims that all religions are from God and are just different paths to the same end.

Oh really? So the Aztec cults that took slaves captured in war and ripped their hearts out in a sacrifice to their gods, was an approved religion from God? How about the Muslim terrorists who blow up women and children and themselves in the name of their bloodthirsty god? More telling, lets compare the teachings of Medjugorje Mary and Jesus Christ:
Matthew 7

13“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Hmm who should we trust, the Bible and the words of Jesus or the words of Mary of Medjugorje?

By the way what was the fruit of the Medjugorje visions? How has "Mary" blessed that country? What happened to that country shortly thereafter?

War, genocide, and hardship.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
www.bible.ca...

God Bless~

edit on 26-9-2010 by thegoodearth because: thought I'd help you out

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Its likely true. Even without this mans comments I would think it true, for many reasons.

Here is an older list of masons in the Catholic Church Hierarchy
catholic.cephasministry.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I have read where it is believed that Pope John Paul I was killed by a Freemason. In the bedside table there was a list of bishops and priests who were Freemasons that he was going to defrock beginning the very next day.

His death was deemed a heart attack.

This only confirms the statement made by Pope Paul VI, that the smoke of Satan had entered the Temple.

As a committed Catholic, I believe in the words Jesus spoke to Peter and the Apostles when he stated the gates of hell would not prevail against His Church.

I also believe this is biblical.

God Bless~

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Thanks buddy! I figured that's what you were doing and as we seem to have a similar sense of humour, I just couldn't resist. Have a great day!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
reply to post by johnny c

Thanks buddy! I figured that's what you were doing and as we seem to have a similar sense of humour, I just couldn't resist. Have a great day!

We certainly do my friend,great minds think a like,you have a great day too

I added you as a friend,hope you dont mind.

Either way on the car,fatboy or low rider!! lol defo the v10 with pentagram alloys

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Its likely true. Even without this mans comments I would think it true, for many reasons.

Here is an older list of masons in the Catholic Church Hierarchy
catholic.cephasministry.com...

Heya Ships,thanks for the reply princess, Thanks for the list,i was only wondering that myself,i even made a thread about John paul 2 trying to get the masons seen in a better light[no pun intended,lol] I had read a story on the 3rd secert being about the masons ,illuminati and the bogimils . The story was by a mason and he said John Paul the second was a mason himself,i asked a few masons on a.t.s and they said no he wasnt!!
I just ended up puzzled by it at the end.
Hope you and your are well my friend

and you had a deadly weekend

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ruffian
Yes, prominent people in church history practices mysticism and black magic, one being the neoplatonist St. Augustine.

Hey Ruffian ,thanks for the reply. I agree with what you wrote pal

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

www.catholic.org...

Hows it going iamCorrect ,thanks for your input
,i love Malachi Martin,he spent time in the parish i live in,anyway you look at it he was a good man,have you any idea about which interveiw he talked about this apparition? would love a listen,
thanks buddy

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

This reporting was only done by the Protestant congregations who carried insurance and who informed their carriers that an action was in place. This does not count the numbers of congregations who have no insurance, or who do not report potential claims. I wonder what a "majority of the Protestant churches" means.

Hello thegoodearth,hope your well ,thank you kindly for all your replies
,It is so shocking the amount of cases of things like this.Im from Ireland and we were one of the worst countries with reports of child abuse.
I know i would say,15 people that were abused in one small area,most are Heroin addicts and live on the street.
It pains me a lot tothink these guys lifes were ruinned by the church and they are never going to enjoy a happy life now.
They all got large pay outs and not 1 have a penny left,
,I would buy a few dinner rom time to time in the local pizza shop.
I just there was more i could do
They have spent every cent on drugs to make themselfs numb

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Yes, the Bishop at first was behind the visionaries 100%. Then he did an about face and denounced them.

Hmmm....looks to me as if somebody higher in the food chain tore him a new one...... or he is scared to death and is trying his best to forget it.....

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies guys,it certainly a strange one alright.Who knows what goes on in the vatican at all.
Interesting stuff to say the very least

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This sickens me, really does.

How the hell did it get to this level though?

Christ did say.. I have not come for peace, but for war.. and something about the corruption in high places.

Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely... the Catholic Church have been a power unto themselves...

unfortunate but true.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join