It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twins die minutes after measles vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This keeps happening.

philosophers-stone.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Such a shame.

There must be a way to get everyone to start critically thinking on some level. We must question "tradition". Smoke out the harmful aspects of "traditional practices" and establish healthy, more logical new ones.

It will be interesting to find out if it was the actual measles that killed them or the possible presence of Thimerosal.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Im just hoping that this doesnt get burried like the rest of the negative impacts of vaccinations.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is gonna sound harsh, but really, I don't mean it that way. Vaccinations save so many people. You cannot compare that with the very few fatalities (compared to the number who receive them) which happen with any drug/vaccine.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
This is gonna sound harsh, but really, I don't mean it that way. Vaccinations save so many people. You cannot compare that with the very few fatalities (compared to the number who receive them) which happen with any drug/vaccine.

Say that when one of your children dies. The problem is that they are said to be safe and effective when that is a crock of sh##. Flu vaccination for example, I know many people who have gotten the flu after they had gotten the vaccination. The contaminants in vaccinations are horrible for peoples bodies. Not only that but the Rockefeller foundation has provided money for studies to put anti fertility meds into third world vaccinations with out the knowledge of the people receiving these.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
It will be interesting to find out if it was the actual measles that killed them or the possible presence of Thimerosal.

In this instance, doesn't it make more sense to think it was a contaminated batch of vaccines?

The babies died within an hour of receiving the vaccines, apparently. It is a terrible tragedy that should have been prevented. I find it particularly horrifying that the doctor apparently refused to comply with the parents' request that the second baby not be vaccinated when the first one began having trouble breathing immediately following her shot.

But I don't see how this case can be linked either to the measles virus itself or to thimerosal (which I'm not even sure would have been in the vaccine; it's been removed from measles vaccines here in the U.S. for years now).

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is horrible. I'm not sure how long vaccines have been causing problems and deaths to children but all three of my children were given the usual vaccinations but they never had any issues. They have been done with them since '06 which makes me relieved that they survived and are done with them now. At least I hope they are...I am worried about the school forcing the flu vaccine on them...i refuse to get it, I told my parents not to cause my mom is way to sick as it is...but they got them last year anyways and she ended up with the flu within days of getting it. I will be checking with my childrens school about the flu vaccine to see if its mandatory...i just hope it isn't.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tasim

there are vaccination waivers available in every state. i would research your particular state.

www.oasisadvancedwellness.com...

join