It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Stump Speech For John Dennis In San Francisco!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I’ve looked into John closely – he’s the real deal.

John Dennis gets the Michael Suede stamp of approval.

Playlist for entire speech.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I am going to respond as I listen:

Point one that I hear.....these are most likely conservative/libertarian persons that showed up to the rally. Granted, this is speculation and there could be very well a large constituent of liberal/progressives in the crowd. That said, I heard a loud cheer and applause when Ron Paul talked about bringing the troops home. I hear no warmongering but those that understand we did not engage in a war to protect ourselves but rather fuel interests. Refreshing.

I love the idea how he is pushing that the 'revolution' is a philosophical one.

He talks about all the 'wars'....and how they are holding the country down.

HAHAHA! "You know what, I really believe in Big Government"----I would have much more respect for a representative that believes in Government to actually come out and say such.

I love how he talks about the Founding Fathers and how if we follow the foundation they presented and laid out, we would be in a helluva lot better place.

"It [the Constitution] has nothing to do with restraining peaceful activities of individual people" - Ron Paul....you are a God amongst Sheep.

WHOOHOO! Nullification and the 10th Amendment. How great would it be if the States finally pulled their heads out of their collective asses and stood up against the Imperialist Federal Government!

He speaks a level headed argument..that we can believe in the power of the States and the People without undermining everything. Yet so many will make that argument that we want to implement some crazy set of laws that will replace tyranny with tyranny. Which is nothing as such! Freedom and Liberty!

Isolationism! We can be involved in the world without poking a stick into the hornets nest.

Ah man, he puts it out....Special Forces (read CIA) are given the directive to assassinate. He also quietly stated that the Taliban were not the ones that destroyed the two towers. I do not mean he is saying it was not terrorist, but he is making a point that our Government is hellbent on the health of the State with continually wars using the fears of Americans.

A very true statement: Islam had little to do with 9-11, Al-Q had a lot and most notably our foriegn policy. He is not afraid to know that while we are pointing our finger at an enemy, there are three pointing back.

Alright, this looks like a ramble and just regurgitation of what he said, but it is such a breath of fresh air because he is willing to call out whomever he needs to.

Hopefully the man that Ron Paul is endorsing is really the real deal and the numbers on the side of Liberty and real Freedom will be bolstered.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Quick point....

He makes a really good statement about withholding tax rules. There used to be a time where we used to send our taxes to the Government. This kept people involved in the scope of the Federal Government, along with their States Governments. The reason the Income Tax finally took hold after being attempted before was because of withholding.

We don't think about about it so thus we put it out of mind and just complain. If you were to write that check every month, Ron Paul said it best, we would have our Revolution!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Everything Ron Paul says is good.

He's the only politician that speaks the unvarnished truth.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
Everything Ron Paul says is good. He's the only politician that speaks the unvarnished truth.

"Only the Sith Think in Absolutes"

-- Star Wars

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
John Dennis:

Against bailouts
Against the Federal Reserve and fiat money
Against torture
Against the patriot act
Against debt created inflation and in favor of cutting federal spending
Against racism and racist government programs
Against the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, wants to withdraw troops immediately
Against progressive taxes on wages and labor, favors abolition of the IRS and the entire income tax system.
Pro gay rights

Compared with Nancy Pelosi:

Pro bailouts, government subsidies, public/private partnerships
Pro Federal Reserve and fiat money - voted in favor of expanding Fed powers.
(formerly) Pro torture - she did not raise any objections to Bush's use of torture while it was on-going
(formerly) Pro Patriot Act - she voted in favor of the original Patriot Act legislation
Pro debt created inflation and against cutting any federal spending
Pro racism and racist government programs through affirmative action and other race based legislation.
Pro war - has voted in favor of every war appropriations bill
Pro progressive taxes on wages and labor, voted in favor of drastically expanding IRS powers.
Pro gay rights

Nancy Pelosi sounds like a real "democrats" democrat.

She is a fascist pig.

edit on 21-9-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join