It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome II – Off Topic Ancient Civilizations Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa27d821d0aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Back in April of this year at the request of many ATS Members I published a lengthy and sweeping opening piece on my belief that Rome still runs the world and is still actively engaged in conquering it all to create a one world government.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The popularity of the thread surpassed my wildest expectations and as of the publishing of this thread it has received 389 flags and grown to over 112 pages, with over 2,100 posts.

The theory starts at the founding of the Republic and runs on through today, touching briefly upon the Trojan, Spartan and Athenian influences in shaping the early Roman Republic and continues on to April 25, 2010.

A number of ATS members were and continued to be concerned and disgruntled I did not include an even larger period of time prior to that. Further that I did not incorporate more ancient civilizations into the theory.

I did not primarily for three important reasons. One because the conspiracy has to do with Rome, starting with Rome’s roots and moving forward seemed the most logical. Two all the other ancient civilizations had been conquered by Rome, with Rome in the driver’s seat, and not them in the driver’s seat. Three because I could find no direct tie-ins with a still existing or pre-existing power structure from any of these conquered pre-dating civilizations that is still influencing world events today.

ATS is a diverse place with many passionate posters who are keenly interested in specific topics that elicit that passion.

Some such members felt and still feel there is a tie in to today’s present power structure which I contend is still Roman and Rome, yet despite repeated attempts to develop these theories within the structure of my own theory failed to show the tie-ins.

Now that is not to say that there may not be some tie-ins, just that their own presentation and my own investigations don’t display a tie-in.

My theory incorporates several aspects including the use of Religion, Banking, Law, Science and Technology, and the Military and Media to conquer the world through divide and conquer warfare, place it under common systems, and then install a one world government.

Some posters who are extremely passionate about ancient civilizations still wish to include incomplete theories of their own, and have me incorporate them into their own.

This has resulted in a tremendous amount of off topic conversations and posts that have cluttered up the original thread and have come close to derailing it on occasion.

This has had led to some ruffled feathers, and some political intrigues and drama that are typical for a place and a thread called Rome.

The purpose of this thread is to create an on topic environment for collaborative discussion to see if those passionate and interested parties can actually formulate a sound theory that displays direct tie-ins to my own, up to the present day and to assemble at least some strong circumstantial evidence for them.

I contend that some of these discussions as they are taking place in the original thread are off topic because they can not establish a tie-in and that some posters for various reasons are simply using them as a means to derail and disrupt the thread for personal, political and religious reasons.

So this thread is a genuine attempt to open a wide discussion for those posters to prove me wrong on both accounts.

That they do have a genuine interest to discuss these things in an on topic environment dedicated to just these things.

Further that they can establish a direct tie in up to the present day.

So having said that, I plan on only minimal participation in the thread, but do genuinely look forward to seeing if any single effort or collaborative effort can produce a sound theory, or alternative theory, that really ties in, and if it does, then yes, if it really fits, I will incorporate it into the original thread in a way that is coherent, and topical because it finally makes sense and has some evidence to support it.

So the discussion is open to all who want to discuss other ancient civilizations and how they could possibly tie in to my All Roads Lead to Rome Thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There is the theory that "the Empire" changes its face in order to survive, but the players in the background always remain the same. I think this is your theory with the previous thread. This is the basic conspiracy/power-elite view of the world and one might trace it back to Rome, Greece, Egypt, India or even Atlantis.

Then there is the common view of History that says that Empires are in Competition for power and that they come and go, rise and crumble because of becoming inert or being conquered.

It would certainly be fascinating if it is always the same players behind the curtain. If so, most would say that it is passed down through bloodlines. My suggestion is more esoteric...and that is, that power is a sort of energy-field, one that has existed since millenia. I agree with some of what you described in your previous thread. The difference is, I dont see the power-elite as a problem, but as a game within some higher, Cosmic context.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
All Roads lead to his ego!

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

edit on Sun Sep 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
NWO - Seat of Satan - Revived Roman Empire - Part 1 of 6 www.youtube.com...
pt2 www.youtube.com...
pt3 www.youtube.com...
pt4 www.youtube.com...
pt5 www.youtube.com...
pt6 www.youtube.com...

These videos show pre Roman links to present EU ..They are searched out from the link to the book of Revelation pertaining to end time prophecy . S&F for this new post .I will be following along as you do gather quite a crowd with some really good info ...peace

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Proto...

And a large percentage of those 2,100 posts were from people you ignored and avoided answering their inquiries. If I were you I would go back and look page by page and see who exactly has been starred the most and then do a critical self evaluation as to who has been avoiding and not being upfront. You may be surprised.

You know full well why you posted these threads. Your ego couldn't handle people who posted questions and opinions that clashed with the premise of your thread. You side stepped, belittled and accused those who didn't agree with your theory of being brain washed and or ignorant.

I'm sorry your ego has been hurt but ATS isn't your personal playground!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If all roads lead to Rome, why am I not Emperor?

Legend says I am direct descendant of Augustus.

So I'd say it isn't bloodline.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Please keep the discussion on all roads leading to rome in one place.
Allow me to suggest the sweeping epic thread found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join