It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army still can't handle truth behind Pat Tillman's story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Army still can't handle truth behind Pat Tillman's story

www.azcentral.com

Apparently, the military brass believe their personnel can handle a film rated “R” for violence, but not one rated “T” for truth.
This would come as no surprise to Pat Tillman’s family, particular his mother, who has worked for six years to expose the cover-up of her son’s death by friendly fire in Afghanistan, and to have those responsible held accountable.
It hasn’t worked. It will never work.
The bravery and honesty of one soldier is no match for the deceit of his government.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rense.com

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I remember this story well,if a family cant have the truth about their dead son,who can? It sickens me that a family can wonder for the rest of their lives while the truth sits in some storage locker or some file on a computer.
I really hope they get the full honest truth someday.
The cover story was he was hit with a bullet while laying down covering fire for his team!!! He was really ment of being shot by his own team while he was on a hill waving and calling his name.PAT TILLMAN REST IN PEACE SIR!
If it was friendly fire tell the family and let them move on.
Just my toughts

www.azcentral.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: Alien hit the keyboard

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Any callers east or west of the rockies?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I just watched a video on him not too long ago. He was a great guy by the sounds of it.
Doesn't surprise me though that something like that would happen to someone if they know too much.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Shocking in the highest order.Thanks for the reply On the Edge, i know your right ,you spend your life trying to get trust,when you get it and find out stuff your a target,shame because this lad was a good guy.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
although quite sad, this the result of being in a war. Soldiers die in wars and whatever the reasons I don't think the military brass care much of the lives of their soldiers.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by imdeceived

Hey Imdeceived ,thanks for the reply buddy. I agree with what you said totally,they couldnt give a #.
Remember Henry Kissenger saying "armed forces people are like stupid cattle"
Its a disgrace,bring the troops home!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The Assassination Of Pat Tillman

WHY WOULD SOLDIERS WITH NOTHING TO HIDE, WHO MIGHT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENTAL SHOOTING burn Tillman's uniform--and his body armor?

After the shooting, the Rangers destroyed evidence that would be considered critical in any criminal case, the records show. They burned Corporal Tillman's uniform and his body armor. Months later, the Rangers involved said they did not intend to destroy evidence. "It was a hygiene issue,"

TILLMAN WAS ASSASSINATED
He was shot in the forehead, THREE TIMES, and the "official" story, which changes faster than the wind, is that he was shot with an M-16.

THIS IS UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE.
On fully automatic, from just about any distance, almost anyone with an M-16 can hit a solid target three times in a close proximity. But the FIRST bullet out of an M-16 into Tillman's head wouldn't have left anything else for the other two bullets to hit.

Three different people firing ANY type of weapon would not have been able to make such a pattern in his FOREHEAD, so the three bullets had to have been fired from ONE weapon, by ONE person. I have no idea what type of weapon in a war zone, other than a pistol OR a sniper's rifle, could have made such a pattern.

It was not his fellow troops who executed him. IT WAS AN ASSASSIN WHO HAD SUCH CLOSE TIES TO THE WHITE HOUSE OR THE RUMSFELD WOLFOWITZ DoD that they managed to "cover up" DOZENS of signs of his ASSASSINATION, for YEARS now, to the point that MANY GENERALS are LYING, too, and refusing to APPEAR BEFORE, Congress?

the assassination of Pat Tillman full story by rense.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
I just watched a video on him not too long ago. He was a great guy by the sounds of it.
Doesn't surprise me though that something like that would happen to someone if they know too much.

Sorry, but I seriously doubt a Corporal in the Rangers knows anything about the advanced plans and whatnot of the US Military. They're smart guys, but they aren't really briefed for that sort of info.

They plan operations, go on operations, and take bulk leave.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by imdeceived
although quite sad, this the result of being in a war. Soldiers die in wars and whatever the reasons I don't think the military brass care much of the lives of their soldiers.

Wrong. The "Brass" do care for the lives of their Soldiers. At least the good ones do, and the military is filled with good officers.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Whoever wrote that article is a moonbat with his tinfoil hat on too tight.

What sort of credentials does he or she have to make those fantastic leaps of judgement? They have no clue what weapon could do that butare sure it was either a pistol or sniper rifle? That's freakin both ends of the firearm spectrum! Effective range for a pistol is about three feet, a sniper rifle can be for miles. And they said that three rounds from an M16 would destroy Tillman's skull. You mean three rounds from a pistol or sniper rifle wouldn't?

As I said before, Tillman was a Corporal in the Rangers. He wasn't some senior officer with plans and influence on the war effort.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I went to the movie theater last night and watched "The Tillman Story" documentary. His murder by his own soldiers was a 100% cover up, and it appears that he was deliberately assassinated. The cover up went all the way to the top. Pat Tillman was on his way to becoming a powerful anti-war spokesperson, and so they "took care of him".

I suggest people watch this movie!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Hey Harrytuttle thanks for the reply buddy,i will check it out indeed

very sad the whole affair

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Hey Jerico i agree with what you are saying pal,i just think the family deserves justice and they arent geting very far.I dont think he was high up with special knowledge at all but he was murdered,it could of beng for anything at all,the way is head was blown off really matters not,the point was he got hit more than once so it was dodgy

new topics

top topics

join