It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Event'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
'The Event'

The Event is an emotional, high-octane conspiracy thriller that follows Sean Walker (Jason Ritter, "The Class"), an everyman who investigates the mysterious disappearance of his would-be fiancée Leila (Sarah Roemer, "Disturbia"), and unwittingly begins to expose the biggest cover-up in U.S. history.

Sean's quest will send ripples through the lives of an eclectic band of strangers, including newly elected U.S. President Elias Martinez (Golden Globe nominee Blair Underwood, "In Treatment"); Sophia Maguire (Emmy Award nominee Laura Innes, "ER"), who is the leader of a mysterious group of detainees; and Leila's shadowy father (Scott Patterson, "Gilmore Girls"). Their futures are on a collision course in a global conspiracy that could ultimately change the fate of mankind.

Right off the bat, this show seems very cool! It starts this Monday on your local NBC channel at 9 p.m EST.

Let's use this thread for the continued discussion of 'The Event.'

Other Links
Wikipedia Page for 'The Event'
TheEventWiki.com

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So glad you made this thread!.... I think this is gonna be a great series... here's a sneak peek.... it looks really good!!.....TOMORROW night!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I will be watching it anyway since it comes on right after the season premiere of "Chuck". Everyone has really high hopes for this show, I am worried that I will be disappointed.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

I really do hope this show lives up to the hype, cause the build-up has been intense!

Looking forward to following this show and thread for sure. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Looking forward to "The Event" also. Hope they don't drag the 'hook' out forever, as in that great disappointment -- Jerico.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
LOST perfected the recipe...keep answering mysteries, but introduce more (and keep those answers close to being about the central mystery)

From the rumors, it's about a disclosure type scenario, so that's interesting.

Already a multi-page threat going on about this show though, so please locking this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-9-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join